chapter 64

Sid directly goes to the garden and stands there starts smoking......
He is lost in his thoughts when he feel two small arms encircle around his chest from back......
He know who is this he can feel this....
He can feel her......
It is sana......
She know that her over thinker sidharth will surely starts over thinking......
S- kaya huya hai itna kaya soch rahe ho aap....?
She ask him so lovingly.......
Sh- kuch nahi....
His tone is saying that he is thinking something.......
S- bebu plzzz na batao kaya soch rahe ho......?
She said so cutely that he can't deny her......
He had many questions.....
Sh- shehnaaz...... 
He called him......
Sana just hummed....
Sh- how do you know me very well maine to kabhi tumha ya sab nahi bola........?
He ask her confusingly..... 
Sana smile at him and said......
S- sudharth it is very easy bebu jab aap kisi insan se payer karte ho na tab it's very natural to know about his likes dislikes...... Whom you love very much it is natural to notice things about him or aor main to apke sath hi rahti hu ya to aor easy hai aap kiss type k dress pahante ho kounsa colour jayada use karta ho konsi food dakkar apke face pa smile ati hai it so easy sidharth....... Bas aapko dill se sochna padta hai.....
She told this deep thing so simply sidharth at her the way she understand him is so beautiful......
Sh- main v to tumse payer karta hu to fir mujha kayu nahi pata chala ye sab han why i did not able to answer all those thing and that chipku answer all those things......
He said so cutely being all jealous......
S- hayyy kaun chipku....
Sh- that anirudh yours so called panda.....
He said making faces his jealousy is clearly visible in his face.......
Sana understand that he is jealous the don Sidharth Shukla is jealous ohh god how she did not understand it till now his being more vocal infront of anirudh his being so possessive how she did not notice that .....
With this sana burst into laughter.....
S- sidharth you are jealous hy sidharth aap jealous ho aor vo v anirudh se hy babaji...... ( she is laughing like hell holding her stomach ).......
Sidharth was watching her with a frown.......
S- hy babaji..... Sidharth aap kitne cute lagte ho aise jealous hote huya......
She is still laughing......
After a lot of laughing season shehnaaz finally stop laughing.......
Sh- hogaya...... Yaar aor hasna hai....
He said with a stern look.....
Sana look at him for a minute and again burst into laughter......
Sidharth saw her again laughing and pulls her by waist while she landed automatically on his chest..... She immediately stop her laughter and look at his eyes which has some intense emotions........
Sana immediately look down......
S- sidharth choriya kaya kar rahe hain aap.......
She wishper........
Sh- kayu itna to has rahi thi aab kaya huya han......
He said huskily.......
Sana was not able to form any word coz of their proximity........
Sh- you know what i m jealous i m possessive i m dominant only for you i don't like any one ever near you no one i said no can can even lay an eye on you.... You r mine only mine......
His intense words makes her heart skip a beat........
Sana smile at him and said.....
S- sidharth Anirudh is like a brother for me main anirudh ko har saal rakhi bandhti thi.......
Sana said looking at his eyes......
Sidharth's eyes winded getting the new imformation he mentally slap him....... For getting jealous unnecessary.........
Sh- kaya he is like a brother to you tumna mujha bataya kayu nahi ha.....
He said suppressing his smile.....
S- aapne kabhi pucha hi nahi aor mujha kaya pata k aapke dimag main kaya chal raha hai seriously sidharth aap anirudh se jealous ho rahe tha... 
She again starts laughing and this time even sidharth also starts laughing at his own stupidity...... 

It was night siya was sitting at the bench of garden sipping her coffee....
Anirudh was passing from there when he saw her sitting alone a smile come on his face and he goes to her......
( dakho ji tum sare na bade chant ho main ek alag hi track soch rahi thi aor tum sare itna jayada chant ho ki jis chapter main anirudh ki entry huya uss chapter main tum logo ne bhar bhar k ek hi comment kiya " SIYA KA HERO "  aor mera dimag gaya ghum ab tumlog ho mere payare reader tumhari wish main kaise na puri karti to lo siya ka hero ah hi gaya 😂😂)
Siya saw her and said......
Si- aap yeha..... 
A- han vo tum yeha akeli baithi thi to ah gaya........ Vaise tumse thik se baat v nahi huya...... So i m anirudh.....
Smiling
Siya smile at him......
Si-  i m siya nice to meet you....
They blth laugh at their formal conversation.....
Si- vaise aap shehnaaz ko bahut pasand karte ho na......
A- yes she is like my sister i m an orphan but ussne mujha kabhi family ki kami mahsus nahi hone di......
He said smiling.....
Siya was understanding why she is getting relief after knowing that sana is like sister for him.....
He also smile they talk for hours.....
They were feeling like they know each other for more then years they were feeling a sudden comfort with each other........  

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika.....

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें