chapter 7

Next morning as usual sana after getting ready comes to the kitchen and help merry aunty to make breakfast.........

Nidhi and siya also comes after some time.......
S- sana tu kitni jaldi uth gayi yaar ham log to kitna late soye tha.....
Sana smile only but did not said anything.......
S-( to merry aunty) maa pata hai aapko sana kitna acha gati hai kal to main iska gana sunkar hayran hi hogi
Merry aunty give a beautiful smile to sana......
S- acha ab ye sab choro aor breakfast lagane main help karo.......
Siya and nidhi together......
Jo hukum mam....
All of them giggles......

They all take the breakfast on the table.......
Sid after some times come down he was really in a bad mood coz from past 3 weeks he used to saw sana in his room around him everytime and now from the time his become all right sana did not even talk to him he is not at all liking this he become used to of her care and now when he was not getting it....... It was effecting him way too much......

Sid directly comes to the dinning table and sit on his place his face has a stern look from which everyone understood that he is angry on something.......
Siya and rocky also join them.....
Soon sana comes with the breakfast and starts serving them.....

Sid looks at her face and his all anger all frustration flew away......
Her clam beautiful face gives him his peace only looking at her the anger of the most dangerous person of underworld gets away she did not even know that what power she has....

Sana serve breakfast in sid's plate also she can feel the intense gaze of sid on her which was making her cheeks turns in deep shade of red........

After serving the breakfast sana and nidhi stands at the corner......
When sid's word makes everyone shocked......
Sh- (looking at sana and nidhi) from today you both also have food with us..( his face did not showing any emotion but his heart is beating faster)
Sana nd nidhi become shocked....
While rest were happy coz no one treat them as servants........
Sh- come baitho aor ye mera order hai siya is my sister and you both r close to her so you both will not be like how other servants are from now ( he make an excuse but he himself know that he did not take sana as servant even nidhi also coz nidhi is the only person who always be with sana )
They both took sit beside siya......
Sana's chair was beside sid coincidently ( ha ha kayuki mari marji mareko unko sath bithana tha)
Sana was eating all silent but she was smiling on siya's silly talks sid so want to eat from her hand but he control himself and eat his food while looking at sana......

They all finish their food and rocky and sid goes to office.....
While all the ladies were in home...

The whole day was so restless for sid coz he wants to see sana he was missing her lime hell he so want to go home and hug her tightly and did not leave her for a minute.......
Whe sana also miss him but did show this to anyone merry aunty also request her to sing for her and sana smilingly fulfil her demand.......

In evening sid comes from office when enters his eyes were only searching for sana......
He saw siya going upstairs when he stop her.....
Siya turn and saw sid she goes to him..
Si- bhaiyu aap ah gaye main maa ko bolke ati hu
Sh- are ruk siya yeto bata sab kaha hai....
Si- sab mtlb maa to apne room main hai
Sh- ohh aor baki sab..... ( looking here and there)
Si- baki sab kon ( she was confused )
Sid huffs and said....
Sh- kuch nahi chor main room main ja raha hu kisi ko bolo mare liya coffee le aye.....
Siya nodded and left from there.....
Sid was going upstairs looking here and there murmuring to himself....
Sh-(to himself) pata nahi kaha gayi hai kabse dakne k liya taras raha hu aor ye hai ki ati hu nahi hai samne waise to sabse baat karti hai par mera time hi usko kuch na kuch ho jata hai..

Suddenly he bang with someone....
Sh- what the hell don't you have eyes (he yelled with looking at the person )
He bend down to collect his bag which fall from his hand.....
When he hear the voice for which he is craving for morning.......
Sorry......
He looked up and saw sana standing there with her head down tears in her eyes......
He mentally facepalm himself for yelling without looking at her....
S- i m sorry sir.... ( her voice cracked )
Sid immediately stands straight......
He cupped her face in his broad palm...
Sh- don't be sorry it was my fault main dak kar nahi chal raha tha.....
Sana looked in his eyes the sidharth shukla accepting his fault....
Sid wiped her tears and kiss her forehead.....
Sana was standing their like a statue...
Sh- come with a coffee in my room and also kuch khane k liya maine thik se lunch nahi kiya hai.....( for the first time his voice is so soft like if he raise his voice lit bit may be is will effect her )
Sana was shocked that he is talking to her so softly.....
She nodded and sid left from their giving a soft kiss on her nose.....

Sid goes to his room and change his cloths he has a smile coz for the first time sana look into his eyes for so long only her looking at him is effecting him so badly.......

Sana goes to kitchen make coffee and instant noddle for him and put it on a try and goes to his room.....
She knock on the door......
Sh- come ( in a stern voice coz he did not know that it was sana )
Sana comes in and put the tray in the table....
Sid look that it was sana he immediately stands up from his place
S- sir your food......
Sh- goes to the couch and sit there......
He look at sana and said....
Sh- come here
She look at him in confusion.....
Sh- i said come here.... ( his is soft but a little loud)
Sana goes to him......
Sid pulls her amd she landed on his lap....
Sana become shocked sje tries to free herself.....
Sh- don't try this......
Sana look at him.....
Sh- feed me..... ( his voice has a command)
Sana look at him with shocked and confusion.....
Sh- come on feed me i m hungry.....
Sana took noddles and starts feeding him while he tighten his grip around her waist pulls her closer to him....
He was eating from his hand looking into her eyes....
When suddenly he ask something...
Sh- tumne lunch kiya......
Sana only nodded while feeding him....
But he took another spoon full of noddles and bring it to her mouth....
Sana looked at him with confusion....
While her gesture him to eat..........
Sana for the first time give him a broad smile and eat noddle from his hand........
Her smile makes his heart skip a beat she smiles to him for the first time....
They both feed each other while sana was smiling all the time and sid was looking at her........

Thuddddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें