chapter 14

Sid directly goes to a room adjusted to the torture room and goes to the washroom directly he on the shower and let the cold water wash his all anger away.......
Sid after a good shower changes his cloths and comes out of the room and directly goes to mansion......
He saw the time and it was almost lunch time sid calls the cook.......
Cook comes.....
C- yes sir ( bow down his head )
Sh- sana's lunch is ready.....? (in a stern voice)
Cook nodded
Sh- okay give me the food i'll make her eat...... And remember her food will be properly arranged according to her diet.....
Cook nodded amd left.....
Now it was like they were habitual of him giving them shocks like this....
Cook goes and arrange the food in a tray and give it to sid......
He left from their......
Sid goes to sana's room.....
As sid enter he saw sana was sleeping peacefully......
He goes to her keep the tray on the side table and sit on the side of the bed.....
Sid starts stroking her hair she looking like an angel it was like he is so much into her.......
Sid slowly speak....
Sh- shehnaaz..... Utho dakho lunch k time ho gaya hai tumha medicine v lani hai utho......
Sana annoyingly move a little......
Sid smile at her antics....
Sh- shehnaaz........ ( a little loudly but yet softly )
Sana open her eyes and she saw sidharth sitting beside her....
She hurriedly tries to get up seeing it sidharth immediately hold her shoulder and make her sit carefully...
Sh- kaya kar rahi ho aram se be careful abhi tak ghao vara nahi hai...
( concern is visible in his eyes)
Sana smile at his concern......
Sh- acha chalo abhi lunch karlo fir medicine bhi lani hai.....
He took the tray and keep it in his lap and make a bite took it to her mouth....
She smiles and took the bite looking into his eyes sid was feeding her with so much love and concern.....
Soon sana finish her lunch and sid give her medicine and make her sleep and left the room kissing her forehead and covering her with duvet properly...

Like this 2 week Passed......
Sana is now fully fit and fine her wound also healed sid took immense care of her he used to feed her pamper her..... Everyone is seeing this side od sid all were happy for them they wish that sid and sana both realize their feeling those two week sid destroy The Khannas and everyone feared to see this it gives them a lesson to not mess with the beast......
But he never show this side of his to sana he always comes to her fully clean she have no idea about this devil....
She loves this side of sid she was happy that she has someone who care for her..........

One day sana nidhi and siya was watching a movie on siya's room it was almost 12 at night......
They were giggling laughing watching the movie siya's antics were making them laugh.....
It was late night but sid did not come at home yet.... Sana keep looking at outside through window......
Nidhi saw her looking outside and said....
N- kaya huya sana why are you looking outside?
Sana immediately looks at her....
S- nothing just bahar hawa badi mast hai..... ( she gave a lame excuse )
N- yaar itna ajeeb aor bakar excuse to mat bana sidha sidha bol na kisi ka intazar kar rahi hai..... ( giggle)
Si- oy hoy intazar kiya ja raha hai kisika basabri se.....
S- tum log chup karo bahut bolte ho....
She come and sit on the bed making a pout.....
Siya and nidhi chuckle at her antics...
They again concentrate on the movie sana now did not go to window as she did not want some more leg pulling from them.......

After sometime a voice takes their attention.....
Kaya chal raha hai.....
They all look towards the door and a smile tug on sana's lips....
Sidharth was standing their crossing his arms around his chest.....
Siya and nidhi first look at sid then look at sana and then look at each other and smirk and said together...
Uff intazar khatam huya akhir.... Kayu hain na shehnaazzzzzzz
Sid become confused while sana glare at them......
Sh- tum log ab tak soye kayu nahi.....
Si- vo bhai we were watching a movie..
Sh- saw the time siya it was already late.... Chalo all go to yours room and sleep..... ( in a stern voice)
Sana make a pout as he speaks rudely to her..... And left from their without looking at him.....
Sid knows that sana was annoyed with his behaviour.....
Sid follows sana to her room......
Sh- what happen itni annoy karu ho rahi ho....
Sana look at him while laying on bed... She closed het eyes......
S- main kaha annoy ho rahi hu..... ( her voice is clearly showing her annoyance)
Sid smile at her annoyance..... He goes to her and sit beside her kiss her forehead.......
Sh- what happen mera bacha itni annoy kayu ho rahi ho.....
For the first time sid called her with some nik name and a smile tug on her face hearing him.....
She immediately open her eyes and saw him..... She sit on the bed....
S- main annoy nahi ho rahu bas aap kitna rudely hame jane ko bola ache se v to bol sakte tha na...... ( making a pout)
Sh- bacha i m not rude main aisa hi hu merako nahi ata thik se samjhana itni raat to jage rahna tumhare health k liya acha nahi hai na bacha already you r weak.......
S- dakho aap kitne acha se mujse baat kar rahe ho aisa hi sabse baat karo na plzz
Sid smile amd nodded....
S- vaise aap v to itne raat tak bahar tha.....
Sid chuckle for the first time someone questioned him....
Sh- bacha kuch kam tha acha abhi chalo bahut raat ho gayi hai so jao....

He make her lay down and cover her with quilt and left from their.....

Thuddd
That's all for all
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Your writer
Anika

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें