chapter 16

After a lot of crying session sana get up and wash her face and make herself presentable and goes down for breakfast.......
Siya and nidhi was confused coz few minutes later she was all fine smiling and now she is looking different....
Si- kaya huwa sanu r u okay....?
Sana nodded giving a fake smile...
They both did not convence with this but did not ask anything more.....

After sometime sidharth come with rocky and settle down to have breakfast.......
Sid is looking for sana......
Merry aunty and other comes and sit beside them but sana did not come and after sometime sana come there and sit on her chair that is beside sid...
Sid face lighten up with a bright smile seeing her.... But sana did not have a curage to look at him coz after the scene she have watched it become difficult to look at him.......
Sana silently starts serving food while sid was continuously gazing her.....
It is bothering sid that why she is not looking at him after that special moment they had it was all beautiful suddenly what happen to her......
Sh- shehnaaz....
Hearing his voice she starts shivering in fear.....
Sid become confised why she suddenly become like this....
Sh- shehnaaz what happen main to bas tumha jam pass karne ko bol raha tha tum iss tarah dar gayi jaise main tumha kha jaunga.....
S- vo...vo....kuch......nahi ( her voice is tumbling)
Sidharth was not understanding why she is suddenly become like this.....

They all finish their breakfast sid directly goes to his room......
Sh- ( to hinself) suddenly kaya ho gaya usse aisa kayu dar rahi hai mujse maine to kuch kiya v nahi uske sath why she is behaving like this why she is not understanding that i want her to be free with i want her to share her emotion with me par vo to mujse itna dar rahi hai ohhhh god what could i do.......

On the other sana was helping merry aunty when a servant come and told them that sid want coffee.......
Merry aunty told sana to go and give him coffee....
She could not even say no to merry aunty she take a deep breath and goes to him room.....
She knock the door before entering....
When sid saw her...
Sh- you don't have to knock before entering........ ( sid is smiling )
Sana only nodded and keep the coffee on the table......
S- aap ki coffee.....
She was about to left when sid hold her wrist and stop her.....
Sana again starts shivering.......
Sid gets up and come to her turn her to face him.......
Sana was not looking at his eyes........
Sh- kaya huya hai tumha mare why you r not looking into my eyes....
S- kuch....nahi......
Sh- there is something mujha batao kaya huya hai.......
S- sachi kuch nahi huya hai.....
Tears were welled up in her eyes
Sid was shocked to see tears in her eyes.....
Sh- are why r you crying mera bacha.... What happen plzz tell me mujha ajeeb lag raha hai plzzz baby tell me......
Sana was looking at him like she has saw some ghost the same person who was beating a guy a moment before is now all sweet with her howz that possible......
Sid did not noy understand her behaviour her he take her to the swing that was placed on his room he sit on that and make her sit on his lap.....
Sana was only looking at him......
Sh- ab bolo what happen....? ( he tighten his grip around her waist)
S- aap kaya ho..... Jo aap abhi ho vo aap ho ya o maine dakha vo aap ho kaya ho aap ( she is totally confused )
She was not understanding him.....
Sid become confused with her question....
Sh- kaya ( he was also confused with her question )
S- aap mera sath itne ache ho itna mujha jab chol lagi thi tab mari kitni care ki thi apne fir aaj..... ( she stops in the middle the scene of the morning was fresh in her mind she is so frightened after that incident )
Sh- kaya huya hai sana aaj ( he is now becoming restless )
S- vo aaj jab main kitchen se subah bar ayi i saw you going somewhere you r so angry that time i follow you coz i don't want ki gusse main aap kuch galat kar lo and i saw you going inside a room in the backyard and ( she starts crying )
Sidharth's eyes winded hearing this....
Sh- and you saw me beating that person ( he said greeting his teeth )
S- plzzz don't kill me plzz i was not awear about what you r doing there warna main kabhi nahi jati sachi i am  really sorry plzz don't give me punishment like you guve that person ( she is crying and begging infront of him)
Sid become shocked hearing her... She is thinking that he will beat her or kill dam it she is his life how will he kill his own life..... After a lot of darkness a she come into his life like a ray of light and how will he be able to destroy this......
The underworld king want to see this fear in everyone's eyes but when she is also having same fear for him it was killing him from inside he did not want this he want her to be with him always to love him without any kind of fear.........
Sh- shhh shhhh bacha kisne bola hai k i will beat you never in my worst dream also i will not do this..... Aor jo tumne dakha that he deserve bacha vo vahi insan hai jisne tumpar goli calayi thi and he deserve worst then this plzz tum mujse mat daro i can't handle this main aisa hi hu jo mera sath bura karega i will never spare them but tum log mari family mare liya mari jaan hai and i m like this and i want any k tum mujha aise hi except karo plzz.... I can't afford to loose you......
His eyes were speaking the truth that sana want to believe......
S- ek baat bolu appse plz gussa mat hona...... ( she ask so innocently )
Sh- hmmmm
S- aap kayu ye sab karte ho ek normal insan ki tarah kayu nahi ho ye sab mumma kahti thi ki kisi ka bura karna acha nahi hota........
Sh- bacha you r very innocent tumne world k worst truth nahi pata aor main tumha inn sab chizo se bahut dur apne pas shirf apne liya rakna cahta hu tum inn sab chizo main mat aao plzz i request you tum in sab chizo main mat aao.......
Sana can see a kind of pain in those eyes which she want to reduce she can even except this devil also coz his eyes is showing how pour he is and now she also want to give him all the happiness....
Sana immediately hug her dugging her face in his nack.......
Sid become shocked for the first time sana herself hug him sid immediately rapped his arms around her waist more tightly.......
They both were hugging each other sana was sitting on his lap they were sitting on the swing totally into each other and this time sana was not leaving him sid was feeling peace his life was in his arms he was stroking her hairs and giving continuous kisses on her hairs...........

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें