chapter 95

Guysss this is the last chapter next will be the epilogue of this book i m very emotional right now mujha pata nahi main kaise itna close ho gayi iss book ki iss book ne mujha aap log se milaya aap log mila mujha iss book se plzz age bhi mujha support karna....
GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF YOU
Main ek nayi book starts karne ja rahi hu main likhna nahi chorungi aor mujha bahut se ideas bhaje hai aap logo ne aor mera dimag main bhi bahut si ideas ah rahi hai to maine ye decide kiya hai ki i will wright a book which will contain many short stories containing 12 to 15 chapter so that i can fulfill all your wishes and believe me mare dimag main bahut se ideas ah rahe hai so plzz support me in it.....

And the book will be named...
"KUCH DASTAN"....
plzzz support this book alsp and plzz koyi mujha ek cover banake vejha iss naam ka plzzzz..... With sidnaaz pic...........

Back to story.....
(story suru hone se pahle plzz upar ka note pad le bahut important hai)

It was 2 o' clock in night......
Sidharth and shehnaaz is sleeping in their room......
Sidharth was in deep slumber after an exhausted day......
But sleep is far away from sana's eyes..
She is feeling very different her back is paining a lot she is not able to sleep properly she stands up and starts walking holding her stomach but this is also not working she thought to wake sidharth up but looking at his sleeping face she can't able to wake him up.....
She thought to go to washroom and clean her face may be she feels good thinking this she goes to washroom....

Sidharth is sleeping peacefully when he hear a loud noise he wake up with a jerk...... And look beside him for sana but he did not find her....
Sh- shehnaaz..... Shehnaaz where are you.....
He gets down of bed when he hear a loud voice coming from the washroom he run to washroom and the scene make him shocked his sana is the floor crying holding her stomach......
He immediately hold her and make her stand.....
She is totally in mess he take her in his arms and starts walking out shouting the name of rocky..... And Anirudh.......
Hearing his voice they all come out of their rooms and saw sana in that condition sidharth is panicking lika a hell.....
Rocky immediately take out car sidharth make sana sit on the back seat and he himself sattle down holding her tightly nidhi seat beside rocky......
Anirudh and siya seat on other car all left for hospital......

Whole drive sidharth is only pouring love to sana his is doing utmost try to not let sana shut her eyes......
After 30 minute of drive they reached hospital......
Sidharth immediately rush to the hospital taking sana in his arms who is all exhausted bearing the pain......
Sidharth is continuously shouting the doctor's name ........
The doctor come with word boy they take sana in the OT Sidharth so want to go with sana but doctor request him to let them do their work.....
Sidharth is passing here and their while rocky come to him and make him sit on a chair......
Tears were flowing from his eyes hearing sana's painful shout he so want to enter and take her in his arms.
Nidhi and siya come to him and gesture rocky and anirudh to go.... They left from there to do the formalities......
Nidhi sit beside sid and starts speaking.....
N- sid bhai relax..... Kuch nahi hoga hamari sana ko......
Sh- tum tum sun rahi ho na she is in pain vo kitna dard main hai vo bahut choti si hai itna dard vo kaise i....
He is not able to form any sentences....
N- bhai she is our sherni usne isse bhi jayada dard saha hai apni zindagi main she is a fighter aor iss dard k bad jo kushi usko milne wali hai vo iss dard se bahut jayada hoga.......
She try to make him understand but nothing is working..... He is only thinking about the pain that his wife is having.......
After one hour the screaming was replaced by crying the crying of a new born baby.......
They all stands up from their places looking towards the OT.....
When the doctor come...... Sidharth run to the doctor followed by everyone.
Sh- doctor howz my wife han...?
He is panicking......
Doctor smile and said.....
Dr- mr. Shukla your wife is all right.....
Sidharth just closed his eyes taking a deep breath the doctor smile and said..
Dr- i must say mr. Shukla you love you wife very much aise halat main log sabse pahle apne child k bare main puchte hai but you ask about your wife....... Vaise you have become a father mr. Shukla......
Smilingly said.........
Sidharth eyes shine with a lot of happiness his baby his child his and shehnaaz child their token of love....
Sh- my baby....
His words comes as a whisper...
Dr- yes mr. Shukla you child god has blessed you with a baby girl.......
Sh- can i meet them.....
He first time request infront of anyone.
Doctor nodded and said......
Sidharth with shaking legs enter into the cabin where sana and their baby is......
As he enter he saw sana sleeping.....
And beside her bed a little cart.....
Taking slow steps he goes to the cart...
And the view make his heart swell with happiness.......

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें