chapter 59

It was night all were having dinner sitting together.......
When sid said......
Sh- rocky did you check the security of orphanage...?
R- yes bhai i have checked everything and everything is all right......
Sh- shehnaaz tumha kab jana hai waha...... ?
Though he did not want to let her stay away from him for a second also...
S- vo i m thinking i should go their tomorrow morning itself so that i got more time to spend there.......
Sidharth's heart stops beating with the thought that from tomorrow she will be not with him though after 2 weeks they were getting married but those 2 weeks will be like 2 years for him....... But he can't do anything it was her right........
Nidhi speaks in the middle.....
N- wo.... I will also go with sana....... Plzz.......
No one can deny her wish coz she is also here like sana and the orphanage was home of her also she also missed the place where she grown up........
Rocky's face become pale......
Though everyone knows that nidhi will obviously go with sana but rocky's  heart was not accepting it.....  And now when nidhi had make it clear it was like pinching his heart.......
Sh- okay then tomorrow morning driver will drop you both there......
Siya spoke in middle.....
Si- vo....bhaiyu...... Vo.....kaya main v inka sath jao yaha app sare boring logo k sath main kaise rahungi......
Plzzzzzz
She pleaded.........
Sidharth chuckle at his cute little sister......
Sh- okay but you have to take care of youself......
Sana smile and said.....
S- are don't worry i'll take good care of her.......
Sh- tum apna khayal raklo yahi badi baat and shehnaaz i m again and again reapting myself you have to take good care of yourself you are already very weak......
Sidharth strictly warn her.......
She makes a pout and nodded making faces.........

It was night......
Sana comes out of the washroom changing her clothes......
She saw that sidharth was laying on the bed resting his back on the bed board scrolling his phone.......
Sana smile seeing him and goes to the dressing table starts applying lotion.....
Sid saw her and smile.....
He put the phone on the nightstand.....
And goes to her......
He hug her from back...... Dung his face on the crock of her neck...... inhaling her scent......
Sana smile at his gesture..... Hold his hand that was holding her through waist......
S- sidharth....... She call her so lovingly
Sh- hmmm
He hummed totally lost in her.....
S- vo..... I want to tell you something.....
Sh- bolo na bacha......
He answer duging his face in her neck...
S- are pahle aap baitho.....
She makes him come put of her and make him sit on the bed when sid pulls her make her sit on his lap..... Holding her tightly.....
Sh- now speak.....
Sana smile and starts speaking while playing with the button of his shirt.....
S- vo..... Main kal ja rahi iska matlb ya nahi ki mujha apke bare main nahi pata hoga..... You have to take care of your food ypur sleep jayada dar taq kam mat karna and ha har waqt shirf hamlogo k safety k bare main mat sochna..... Bahut to bolta ho ki apna khaya rakhna mare health k chakar main apne health ko neglect mat karna and dare you spend sleepless nights.... Main bata rahi hu mera jasus har taraf faile huya hai apke har ek minute ka hisab mera pas hoga.....
She give worlds most dangerous warning...... Her warning also coming so sweetly that sidharth did not stop himself from smiling she is the only one who had courage to give this devil warnings........
Sana saw him smiling and make pout and said....
S- aap has rahe ho main sachi bata rahi hu agar apne apna khayal nahi rakha na to main sachi bahut jayada gussa hongi.......
She warn him more cutely......
Sidharth only nodded smiling....
Sh- anything else madam.....
Said huskily......
Sana smile and hug him.......
Sid hug her more tightly.......
Sh- i'll miss you jaan i'll miss you every minute every second..... every time with the beats my heart i'll miss you....... You can't even imagine how much i'll miss you..... And after our wedding you will not be able to stop me and dare you try to stop me from anything i m warning you...... This is the last time i m granting you to stay away from me after that you will not be able to stay away from me even for a second.......
He warn her in a dominate voice which shivers her.....
S- i'll miss you too sidharth.....
She spoke softly.....

Nidhi was going to her room when someone pulls her in a room and lock the door before she shout the person put his hand on her mouth and pinned her in the wall........
It was rocky nidhi's eyes winded seeing him for the first time doing things like this.....
Rocky remove his hand from her mouth....
N- rocky...... Aap yeha..... Aise.....
She is shocked and confused.....
R- nidhi i don't express that doesn't mean ki i don't feel..... You know that very well that i don't speak out my feeling coz from childhood i only get bhai and i don't know the other feeling but when you come in my life i feel something i m very unfamiliar with this feeling but now i know what is this...... I love you like mad i love you nidhi you know that i did not tell you directly this but today i m telling you... Coz i don't that you r very important for ne that the only thought of you getting away from my sight is making me mad..... I'll miss you nidhi very much......
Nidhi had tears in her eyes coz it's first time he spoke so openly to her she always crave for this though they r togther but not officially coz rocky never spoke about his feeling but tpday he spoke and that is making her heart fall more deeply for him.....
Nidhi hug him tightly while rocky also reciprocate.......
N- i'll also miss you rocky.......

Next morning........
Sana and nidhi and siya were ready with their bags everyone is in living room..... 
When a guard comes with two boxes...
Sidharth takes it from them....
Give one box to sana and one to nidhi..
Sana amd nidhi both look at him confusingly....
Sh- isme tum dono k liya ek ek phone hai coz siya already have on so i thought ki tumhara pas v hona cahiya issme mera rocky ka merry aunty ka aor mansion k kuch emergency numbers save hai so you both will stay connected to us......
Sana nd nidhi nodded happily coz after almost one year they were having phones in their hand.....
( hy yaar sach phone k bagair to ek pal v nahi raha jata)
Soon the driver is ready with car everyone greet eachother sid hug sana tightly......
Rocky also hug niddhi tightly.....
Sid and rocky both hug siya merry aunty give blessing to the three girls....
Soon the three left for the Heaven Orphanage the place from where the story of Sidnaaz starts......
The story of their unconditional love starts...........

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें