chapter 79

Hlwww guys......
I know this is a small update but plzz bare with it guys my exam are going on and i did not get time to write and i want my studies to get effected with this things and i will did not give update for someday i will again update after somedays....

So i want to concentrate on my studies.....
Please understand my situation....
I'll again give you regular update after a few days.......

Shehnaaz was looking at the picture of her parents when sidharth hug her from behind.......
Sh- jaan...... How i long i have waited for this moment baby.......
He said in his deep husky voice....
Sana's cheeks turned into a deep shade of red when she realize that it was their first night........
Sidharth turned her to face him while she is looking down she can feel his intense gaze of her she can't able to look at him she can't handle those intense eyes she is so weak infront of his those intense eyes......
Sh- shehnaaz.....
He caed her with his deep voice.....
S- hmmm.....
She only hummed looking down...
Sh- look at me..... He said in his as usual dominating voice......
But she didn't look at him.... He lift her chin and make her look at him......
He kissed her forehead and rest his lips there for sometime time..... Sana close his eyes feeling his touch......
Sh- thank you...... Thank you for everything...... Thank you for coming in my life for completing me.......
Sana look at him and said....
S- thank you to you sidharth thank you that you make my life so special now i have my own family you gave me everything.......
They both were so into love they did not even know howly badly they both need each in their lives......
Sidharth lift sana in his arms in a bridal style and take her to the bed make her sit on the center of the bed he himself sit on the bed taking her in his arms resting his back on the bed board......
Sh- you don't know shehnaaz how much i have waiting for this moment for you in my arms in our room as my wife i have always dreamt about my own family people thought that i never want to get married or have family but i always dream about it but i never found my soul mate but when i saw you i know that you only belong to me only mine.........
His deep intense voice is making her go weak in his arms he is holding her holding her like a small doll he is so big in comparison to her..... She is so small in front of his huge self......
Sana look at his face lifting her head while he look down at her face........
He kiss her hairline where the sindoor of his name is shining........
They were now husband and wife their is no more obstacle in their way to separate them of stop from being each other this thought is waking up his intense desires.......
Sidharth starts giving her kisses all over her face her eyes her nose her her cheeks at last his eyes land on her lips......
She can feel his intense gaze on her lips........ She just close her eyes as a way to show her consent he smile at her way of giving permission and landed his lips on her........
They were kissing each other so softly the kiss is full of love full of happiness sana was submitting herself to him and he is full of dominance.......
They broke the kiss after getting out of breath sana keep her head on his chest while breathing heavily......
Sidharth is stroking her hairs....
He so softly open all the pins of her hairs and make it free......
She is hiding her face in his chest closing his eyes all giving herself fully to him to love to cherish.........
Sid make her lay on the bed and he himself lay beside her taking the support of his elbow his is looking at her face while she open her eyes amd saw him already looking at him......
She is glowing the red bindi the red smudged lipstick was making her lips more beautiful the sindoor is shining in her mang.......
She again close her eyes did not able to take his intense gaze.......
Soon all the all the barriers between them were removed they touched their souls they complete each other in every sense...... They touched their heart they touched they mind they touched their body they were now "do jism ek jaan" ......... They make love for the first their love complete today in every manner they become each other their soul is now connected to each other......
After the heavy love making session they both slept in each other arms hugging each other theu were having peaceful sleep after so long........
A peaceful sleep that they have ever had in each other's arms their life become so beautiful in each other arms..........
It was their world their own life their family their peace their happy life........

It was morning........
Sun rays r falling on the face of this beautiful couple disturbing their peaceful sleep.......
Sid open his eyes only to watch the most beautiful scene of his life.....
His wife is sleeping peacefully in his arms with apout looking like a angel only made for him......
He peck her forehead where r sindoor is little smudged coz of the last night effect they were sleeping under a duvet with any barriers between them.......
Last night was the beautiful night of his life......
He is only looking at his life sleeping beside him.......
When sana open her eyes slowly only to feel his intense gaze on her......
She look at him and smile her cheeks become red remembering last night....
Sh- good morning biwi....... This is the beautiful morning of my life and last night was the best night of my life....
He said so lovingly........ While sana just blush and blush on his words and at last whisper.....
S- good morning.....
So softly only to audible for him....
Sid just smile at his shy biwi......
And hug her more tightly they again sleep only to enjoy the best moments of their life.........

Tudddddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika.....

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें