chapter 10

Siya nidhi yelled her name which brings sidharth back........
They both run to her hearing the sound of the bullet merry aunty also comes out the the scene shock the core of her heart......
All the guards and servants also comes their......
Siya nidhi was crying..........
Patting her cheeks to wake her up.......

Sidharth sat taking sana's head in his lap......
He starts stroking her hair softly......
Sh- shehnaaz....... Shehnaaz utho...... Sana dakho sab tumha bula rahe hai utho........
He was talking to her softly.........
Sh- shehnaaz bahut ho gaya tumhara utho na plzzz i beg u...... Plzzz tum aise nahi kar sakti tumha uthna hoga u can't leave me u don't have that option tumhe hamesha mera sath mera pass rahna hoga utho plzz utho
He starts crying tears were unstoppable everyone is shocked to see his like this the person who never show his emotion if crying for a girl.....

Suddenly he yelled......
Sh- take out my fucking car....... (yelled)
Sid carry her in his arms and runs to the car while siya nidhi and merry aunty follow him.....
He sit on the car and driver starts the car they rushed to the hospital.......

Car stop infront of the hospital sid comes out took sana in his arms and run to the hospital while all other follow them.......
Sh- doctor doctor....... Someone called the bloody doctor.......
He was yelling........
Soon the doctor come.....
Dr- what happen mr. Shukla who is she......?
Sh- i don't have time for your stupid question..... Check her immediately and dare anything happen to her i will bloody destroy the  whole hospital.... ( he was talking while his eyes were showing fire )
Dr- don't worry everything will be okay....
Soon they took sana to OT and told everyone to stay outside.......
Siya nidhi and merry aunty was crying sidharth was walking around the OT He was restless tears r flowing from his eyes only the scene of sana coming infront of him and got hit by the bullet was roming on his mind the only thought of her saving him life without thinking about her life was coming in his mind and heart......
After sometime rocky come there and goes to sidharth......
Sidharth saw rocky and said....
Sh-where was that bloody bastard.....
R- don't worry bhai he is in torture room...... How was sana?
Sh- dr is doing the operation..... I will not leave him he bloody shot her i will kill him....( he roar like a lion )

Mujha ek baat krni hai.....
A voice come from back they both turned and saw nidhi standing their with siya.......
Nidhi come to sidharth and said.....
N- aisa kaya bola tha aapne uske room main jo vo itna ro rahi thi aor uske mumma papa ki last picture v tut gayi kaya huya tha uske room main plzz boliya sir main usse iss tarah nahi daksakti bachpan se maine usse apni mumma papa ki picture ko apni jaan se v jayada sambhal kar rakte huya dakha hai aaj kaya ho gaya aisa k vo aise ro rahi thi plzz bol dijiya sir...( she also starts crying )
Rocky feels his heart is aching seeing nidhi crying he goes to her and hold her hand nidhi is crying badly so he hug her tightly........
After hearing this sidharth left from their without giving any answer....

He come and sat on a sofa which is close to OT merry aunty come to him....
And sat beside him..........
Ma- bacha....... ( she is also in tears but control her emotion seeing sidharth's condition)
Sid looks at her and tears again form in his eyes....
Ma- bacha sambhal apne aapko sana thik ho jayegi mari sharni hai vo bahut strong hai apni zindagi main bahut kuch jhela hai usne aor ye to bahut choti si chot hai.......
Sh- vahi to aunty main kayu nahi samaj paya usse itna kuch saha hai usne apni zindagi main aor maine fir se usse itna dard diya kayu main logo pa trust nahi kar pata asani se kayu main apne past ki vajah se apne present ko kharab karta hu kayu aunty mari past ki vajah se aaj v mujha trust karna kisi pa itna muskil hai maine kitni taklif di hai usse aunty main usse khona nahi cahta hu mujha pata nahi vo kaya hai mera liya par jo v hai bahut khas hai aunty vo mari zindagi ke andhera main ek roshni ki tarah hai bahut saal iss andhera main rahne k bad main iss roshni ko khona nahi cahta aunty ( he starts crying like a baby)
Merry aunty was shocked to see sid like this a person who never show his emotion to this world is showing how much he want sana in his life she is sure that sidharth is madly and deeply in love with her but she want him to realize this by himself she knows that sana will make him realize soon she will be the light of his dark like.......
Ma- i know beta dakna vo jaldi hi thik ho jayegi tu ro mat tujha rota huya nahi dak sakte...... ( she pat his shoulder )
Sid nodded in her words.......
After almost 3 hours doctor come out of the OT......
Sid saw dr and rush to him.....
Sh- kaise hai vi thik to hai na main mil sakta hu..... Speak (loudly )
Rocky come and hold sid.....
R- bhai let him speak.......
Sid nodded.....
Dr- see mr. Shukla we have taken out the bullet from her body but bullet dil k pass se gurjri hai so the next 24 hours r very critical if she gain her sense in 24 hours then all things will be alright but.......
Sh- she will be fine usse thik hona hi hoga mera liya usse thik hona hoga she can't leave me she can't ( he yelled)
Sid goes from there in anger frustration pain fear..........
No one knows where he was going....
Every person was shocked seeing his reaction.........
Everyone is crying and paying for his health.......

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें