chapter 19

Ragini..........
Everyone look at ragini who is standing in the door........
Ragini give them a huge smile and come to the dinning area.....
They all stood up from their places.....
Ragini jumps on sid and hug him tightly........
Sana was watching them and it will be wrong to say that she is not getting effected with it.......
R- i missed you so much sidharth.... You don't even an idea that how i missed you in this six month baby.....
Sid just patted her shoulder......
And broke the hug......
Sid immediately look at sana who was not even looking at......
Sana can even tolerate someone to be close to him.........
Ragini after sid look at merry aunty and give her a forceful smile....
R- how r u aunty.......( with a fake smile)
Ma- fine beta how r you....
R- fine.....
She then look at rocky and siya a give them also a forceful smile......
And turned to sid ignoring nidhi and sana...
R- sid i m going in my room i will meet you at your room after getting freshen up and so wait for me........ ( wink at sid)
And left from there..........
Everyone shake their head in disbelief while nidhi and sana did not know how to react on it coz they did not even know her and without knowing a person they did not want to judge them........
Sid look at sana who also look at him in the same time they both had an eyelock sana's eyes were showing many questions while sid's eyes has an assurance...... This gives a kimd of relief to her aching hearth.......

They all finish their food and left from their sid goes to his room for some work..........Sana was with siya and nidhi.......
Nidhi was not at all okay with the scene what she saw in the morning....

Sana was with merry aunty when nidhi goes to siya and ask.....
N- siya sun ye ragini koun hai aor dakkar to laga k sidharth k bahut close hai.......?
Si- vo Ragini bhaiyu ki trusted employ  hai and bhai aor vo ek sath kar karte hai 5 years pahle bhai ka gang join kiya tha issne tab se bhai k sath hai....
Aor pichle 6 months se USA main thi koyi project handle kar rahi thi......
N- tu fir itne din bad ayi hai aor tum log itne disturb kayu lag rahe ho......
Si- kayuki she did not like us she thought we r servants of sid and she only behave nicely infront of bhaiyu and unke pit piche she behaves very badly.......
N- to tum log kuch bolte kayu nahi ho..
Si- kaya bole yaar unke samne kabhi aise kuch karti hi nahi hai and maa kahti hai ki iske muh hi nahi lagna cahiya so we all stay away from her.... And i thing you both also do the same..
N- yaar aor vo mujha kuch bolegi to main to far dungi but meri sanu vo to sabke sath baat karti hai usse agar kuch bola to i will not spare her aor vaise v mujha usse achi vibes v nahi ayi......
Siya smile at her coz she only told half truth coz if she told her full truth then it will be worst......
Si- acha chal abhi ham sana k pass chalte hai.....
They both left from there..........

It was almost night ragini did not come for lunch coz she was sleeping they all had their lunch and sid was in his room continuously tapping his foot on the floor...... ( sare jante hi honge iska mtlb) he was really worried that when
Sana will get to know the truth what will she do when she get to know about him in detail what will she do.... If she leaves him how will he survive...

He was continuously thinking about it when someone knock the door.... Sidharth looks up and saw ragini standing there.......
R- may i come in sid...... ( with extra sweetness in her voice)
Sid just nodded.....
While she come and sit on the same couch where sid was sitting...
R- so miss me......?
Sid just give a forceful smile.....
R- what happen sidharth why are you so tensed baby come lets enjoy our time i will take your all stress out.....
Her hand was on his cheeks and she was stroking his cheeks....
She is getting too cozy with him.....
Sidharth was getting very irritated with her......
She jerk her hand and get up from the couch......
Sh- what the hell are u doing ragini.....? (loudly)
R- sid i was just trying to reduce your stress baby what happen??
Confused
Sh- see ragini i want some time alone so zz can you leave i will talk to you later......
R- par sidharth main kitne din bad ayi hu aor aaj i want to spend the whole time with you na plzz.......
Sh- plzz ragini i m very disturb tum jao ham kal baat karenga......
Ragini with a sad face leave the room.
She comes out of his room and saw sana was coming towards sid's room with a cup of coffee......
She saw her and ask her.....
She did not come for lunch that's why she did not know who is sana.....
R- where r u going.....? (in a stern voice)
S-vo sidharth ko coffee cahiye......
Ragini was a little shocked coz she thought she is a servant.....
R- how dare u call your boss with his name don't you have any basic sense..
( she yelled at her )
Sana did not lije how she behaves with her tears welled up in her eyes but she hide it and said sorry in a low voice.....
R- you should be ( said with a attitude and left from their ).......
Tears fall from her eyes she immediately wipe it enters into sid's room......
He was sitting in the bed looking very stressed......
He looks up saw that sana was standing at the door....
He immediately stands up and goes to sana......takes the cup of coffee place it on the table and  Pulls her in a tight hug......
Sana become shocked she was standing there like a statue.....
Sid hug her more tightly if all the stress and tension was going away getting her this close if he want her only she has the right to be this much close to him..... He is feeling sukoon....
After sometime sana place her arms arround him lightly touching him....
Which makes sid hug her more tightly.

They broke the hug........
Sid cupped his face and kiss her forehead.....
Sh- tum kaha thi itne dar se han.... ( his restlessness can be visible through his voice)
S- main nicha thi aunty k sath thi.... Vo aapki coffee.....
Sh-hmmm...
He pulls her towards the couch and sit taking her in his lap........
Sid can saw her face is pale.....
Sh- kaya huya hai tumha itne udas kyu ho......
Suddenly she remembers ragini's words..... she tries to get up from his lap but sid hold her more tightly.....
Sh- kaya huya ha kayu aide uth rahi ho...... ( he again become restless)
Si- shayad mujha aise nahi ana cahiya tha aor aise aap mera boss ho apke sath aise......
She was about to say more but sid stop......
Sh- kisne kaha main tumhara boss hu ha main mera kiss employ k sath aise rahta hu ha tum koyi meri servant nahi ho you r very special to me aor ye baat age se kabhi mat bolna ki samjhi.
Sana give him a smile and nodded....
Her smile gives him a piece he was looking at her his face as immense love for her sana can feel his intense gaze on her..... Her cheeks turned into deep shade of red....... Sid kiss her forehead sana looks down.......

They were feeling peace.....

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें