chapter 76

Hlw guysss.....
In this chapter i have mentioned a song plzz do listen it while reading the chapter wear headphones and hear the song and read the chapter it will feels so great....
Thank you....

It was te for kanyadan......
Pandit ji ask for the bride's father to come and do the ritual.....
As soon as shehnaaz hear it her eyes wellded up she looks down the smile wiped away from her face tears starts flowing from her eyes..... She remembers her father how much he love her.... Her one word was enough for him he fulfill every demand of her she can't even also saod sometime and he will know what she want her papa... No mater how much love how much happiness you get in yours life but the place of your parents can't be replaced by anyone.........
Sidharth immediately look at shehnaaz and saw that tears were flowing from her eyes.....
He immediately glare to the pandit ji though the pandit ji was innocent.....
Rocky come to sidharth and pat his back.......
Anirudh immediately come to the mandap and said.....
A- i m her brother i'll do the ritual.....
Everyone look at him.....
Siya is feeling proud of him.....
Sidharth smile and nodded while shehnaaz look at him with teary eyes anirudh come and wipe her tears and said.....
A- meri bardie don't let your precious tears to fall so easily...... Main hu na teri family tera bhai main karunga tera kanyadan....
He said so lovingly shehnaaz smile at him and nodded while sidharth gesture him a thank you through eyes..
Pandit ji starts the mantras again.....
Pandit ji told anirudh to take sid's and sana hand and place it over sid's hand.

After this pandit ji ask to come for gatbandhan siya and nidhi come and did the gatbandhan

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After this pandit ji ask to come for gatbandhan siya and nidhi come and did the gatbandhan......

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Song is playing at the background like it was saying their feeling....

Dill ibadat kar raha hai....
Dhadkane mera sun.....
Tujko main kar lu hasil lagi hai yahi dhun.....
Zindagi ki shak se yu kuch hasi pal main chun....
Tujo main karlu hasil lagi hai yahi dhun......

Pandit ji ask sana and sid to stands up for the phera's they both stands up....
Sid hold sana's hand so tightly.....

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें