chapter 50

Sid take sana in the middle of the hall
Sana was looking at him confusingly..
Sh- i want to tell you something.....
Sana nodded......
The hall lights become dim and light fall on them making sana more confused........
Sid take a deep breath and starts......
Sh- shehnaaz....... This name itself bring a kind of sukoon in my heart it name has a power to make my life happy....... You have the pawer to make my day beautiful and my night peaceful..... You did not even the idea that how much important you r for me, for my life for my heart your r the world for me..... I don't know when and how i get this much addicted to you that now i can't even think a second of my life without you...... I don't know how i become so lucky to have an angel like you in my life beside me everytime my whole life in now for you and i want you to be in my life for forever........
With his each word shehnaaz's heart beat is becoming more faster..... She did not know what is happening she was so lost in him but when she saw him going on his knees her eyes winded...... The Sidharth Shukla is going on his knees in front of a girl is a think that no one ever think.....
The people hotted for them..... While sana did not know how to react she is numb........
Sidharth again starts speaking.....
Sh- so miss. Shehnaaz kour Gill..... Today i want to tell you that i want to spend my whole life with you i want to give you all the love that i had i want to give you all the happiness of the world i want to pamper you i want to get pampered by you i want to be loved by you i want you in my life forever......
He takes out the ring box  from his suits pocket and open it infront of her it was a beautiful ring.....

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sana was stading there like a statue she did nlt know what to do....
Sid took the ring hold it infront of her and said......
Sh- Miss. Shehnaaz kaur gil will you be my best half.... Will you be Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla..... WILL  YOU MARRY ME......... ?
and that's it sidharth stop talking and look into her eyes for his answer though he know it but he was hell nurvous.......
Sana did not know how to react she is numb many emotions were running in her heart she never get such love from anyone his every word is makes her fall more deeply in love with him.... She is more then ready to for this she is ready to spend her whole life with him she is ready to love him till the last breath she had........
Tears starts flowing from her eyes.....
Sana hold sid's shoulder and make him stand..... She can't see him on his knees in front of any one........
Sid saw tears in her eyes he immediately wioe her tears......
Sh- baby i m not forcing you bacha i f you r not ready.......
He was speaking further but sana put her finger on his lips......
Sana nodded her head negetively coz she can't form any word from her mouth she is way more emotional tears were not stoping flowing.....
Sh- plzz baby say someting will you be mine.....will you marry me.... ?
He ask way more lovingly........
Sana noded her head positively.......
Sid smile at her...... Make her wear the ring.......
The whole hall echoed with hooting.....
Sana hug him tightly while sid hide her in his arms as if he us hiding her from the world keeping her only for him.......
The hall again lighten up with the bright lights.....
Merry aunty and nidhi had tears of happiness in their eyes while siya and rocky were clapping all the people were shocked to see sidharth's new side that they were unaware......
The media which is present their click all the picture they were hapy because this news that the king has got his queen was a breaking news......
This arrogent angry young man who is always known coz of his attitude rude aura...... He is always in news coz of his bold dicision will be again in news but this time for his love life many rumors about his affairs comes in media but he never accept it but today he himself announce his relationships infront of the whole world.....
Every one is shocked to see sana for the first time coz she is such a beautiful innocent girl that no one in their wildest dream will think that this wild and devil man will be fallen for a girl like her...... They were the perfect defination of opposite attracts..
One is devil.....one is angel......
One is angry......one is calm......
One is fire......one is ice......

After sometime everyone starts congratulating them now sana saw that everyone is watching them many media persons were there everyone is clicking their picture......
She become kore conscious and clutch sid's suit tightly sid sense her anxiety so he hug her more tightly hiding her in his chest.....
No one dare to ask sidharth any question they one congratulate them..
Media was click their pictures lime this only........
After the proposal the party soon comes to an end......
All the family members go in one car to give our couple privacy.......
Sid hold sanavs hand and took her to the car and make her sit in the front seat he himself sit in the driving seat...
And soon drove out of the venue........

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika........

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें