chapter 42

It was an usual night......
Sidharth has come from office.......
He enters into the masion it was almost 1 at night he directly goes to sana's room........
As he enter all his tiredness all his stress went away.......
He smile looking at the angelic face......
The nurse saw him and goes from there.........
He sits beside her bed.......
Took her hand in his hand kiss it......
Sh- how r you jaan....? Pata hai aaj itna sara work load tha my employees are really idiots you know they can't even handle a deal without me.... Baby you know today i have to gone to yours orphanage i also meet everyone there they only ask me about you.... I told them that you r sleeping but baby aor kitna.... Aor kitna intazar karogi han bacha..... You know what i can't even sleep properly...... Everyone is waiting to hear your voice everyone is waiting to saw you laughing giggling..... Ans i...i.....main...main.... Tak chuka hu baby mujse nahi ho raha aor i can't i can't stay like this i want to hear my name from your mouth..... Main aor nahi rah pa raha hu tut chuka hu main.... Ek bar fir se mujha sambhal lo shehnaaz ek bar fir se apni baho main bhar lo apne sidharth ko adhura hu main tumhare bagair..... Bahut adhura apne aap se najra nahi mila pata hu mari jab v apne aap ko ayne main dakta hu tak mari dusri side khali sa lagta hai tumhari kami har waqt mujha andar hi andar khaye ja raha hai..... Plzz wale up bahut ho gaya plzz wake up na bacha plzzzzz........ ( his voice is showing immense pain )
He is suffering from last 6 month and his pain is so much that no one can even think about it..... Watching your life laying lifeless from last 6 month is more painfull that death also maut to apko ek bar main hi sari taklifo se ajad kar dati hai par apne hi ishq ko apne najro k samne aise dakna duniya jahan k sare dardo se v jayada dard deta hai aor ye dard vo har pal mahsus kar raha hai........
Sidharth as usual don't get any response of his nonstop talk he gets up from his place and goes to washroom freshen up.......
He call the servant to give him his dinner......
He can't ignore his health coz he know for his sana his health is more important and for which she had risk her life two times and if he ignore his health it will be like he is giving pain to his sana which he can not......
After 5 minute servant come with his dinner hehad his dinner in sana's room looking at her......
Then he goes to the couch in her room coz he can't sleep in the bed it want fully occupied with medial instruments........
He was looking at her only sleep was far away for him it was his usual routine he spend whole night only looking at her sometimes he sleeps only for 1 or 2 hours .........

One person is looking at them from the door it was merry aunty who had come to saw if sidharth had come or not.... Though she don't come infront of sid but she can't stop caring for him he is her son he had taken care of him from the time his mom dad left him....
Ma-(to herself ) ohh god plzz mera bacho ki khusiya unha wapas kar do aise kab tak chalega mera beta ko uski zindagi lauta do..... Mera bacha tut raha hai aor main kuch kar v nahi pa rahi usse fir se uss andhare main jane se rok lo usse uski roushni lauta do.....
Kas kabir kabhi aya hi na hota kas usse aisa kabhi laga hi na hota to aaj sab thik hota mera dono beta mera pass hote....... ( she is crying seeing his condition )..........

Sidharth was looking at her with so much pain in his eyes....
Merry aunty canvt saw this more and left from there......
She goes to her room after closing the door...... She sit on the bed and.... Takes out a picture...... It was a family picture.... Which had sid's dam his mom with sid and beside them merry aunty her husband siya in her arms and kabir standing with sid......
Merry aunty saw the pic blankly......
Ma- (to the picture ) mujha maf kar dijiye sartaj sahab..... I m failed to take care of sid i failed mera apna khoon itna jayada kharab hoga mujha nahi oata tha maine to dono ko bilkul ek jaisa oayer diya badi begam sa phir aisa kayu huya kayu usne aisa kiya mujse uski ye taklif dakhi nahi ja rahi hai aap logo k jane k bad vo bilkul aisa ho gaya tha fir usne apne aas pas ek diwas bana li jis diwar ko shehnaaz ne toda aor aab fir se wahi diwar kari ho rahi hai aor mujha dar hai ki isbar meta sidharth is diwar main ghutkar na rah jaye........
She cried seeing the picture it was like if shehnaaz takes more time it will break this family to no end that it will never able to heal.......

The only one person can again make things right it was only shehnaaz she is the one who can only make everything right who can be able it break those walls those barriers that had created between sidharth and all other..... She can again make them together she can again make things betyer she can again light up this mansion amd their lives she can again make their lives happy.....
Only she can...........

Like this one more month passed but things never get better..... Sid's condition become more worst....  Now sid comes at night fully drunk coz he can't saw sana like this...... Merry aunty was now fully ill her health was getting worst day by day..... Everyone is worried for both of them.......

It was a usual morning when doctor was checking sana sid was not home he had just left for his office.....
Doctor was checking her...... And what they saw make them shocked......
After long 7 months her body is reacting.......
She is reacting.......
Doctor and both the nurse had a big smile in the lips coz they saw how badly everyone wants her back and her body is reacting is a very good sign everyone's prayers were getting full fill...... Specially sidharth they all had seen his breakdown his pain his immense love for her..........
The nurse running goes down and calls everyone even marry aunty also come though she is very weak......
They all goes to her room......
They saw the doctor was doing something.......
When the most awaited and heart soothing moment come.......
"Sidharth........"
A whisper come from sana's mouth.......
The whole room has a pin drop silence that even that merry whisper was also can be audible...
Everyone has happy tears hearing her voice even that whisper also......
When she again utter a whisper......
"Sidharth"..................

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें