chapter 47

Hii guys.....
I m very upset and disappointed also with the response that the last few chapter have get very less number of comment and vote i think that the interest for this story is getting low and may be it was becoming boring plzzz tell me reason coz this is really making me upset and my interest in writing is also getting low coz of this less response......

So plzz tell me the reason.....

Back to story
And plz those who have not read the note plzz read it.... It's important......

After talking to merry aunty he is feeling must relaxed and happy coz soon sana will be his forever......
He is feeling so happy coz now he will get her though he have her beside him always but this is not complete he want to show the world that she is his in all the sense his to love... His to cherish.... Only his....... He is way more selfish and possessive when it comes to her she is his everything and now he want her to make his..... He want the world to know her as his love his life..........
With this thought he goes down and ask one of the staff that where is sana and he say that the all three girl were in garden.......
He smile and goes to the garden....
As he enter in the garden he saw the the three girls were playing giggling....
Sana's eyes had a blindfold and siya and nidhi were around her giggling.....
He smile at the girls who were no less then any kid.......
He was watching them coming near them taking slow steps.......
Siya and nidhi saw him he gesture them to stay quite......
When he come near sana.....
Sana hd his hand and shout in excitement......
S- wao maine oakad liya........
Siya and nidhi laugh holding theit mouth by their palm......
Suddenly sidharth pulls her by the hand that she was holding and sge immediately bump in his hard chest....
Sidharth with one hand encircle his hand around her waist and with one hand he slowly slowly takes off her blindfold......
Sana slowly open her eyes and she saw him..... This is not the first time she saw him but today something is different he had some determination some passion in his eyes some intense emotion that she was not understanding.......
His intense gaze was hitting up her cheeks her cheeks were turned into a deep shade of red his eyes always shows immense love but today it has something else also  that she did not able to understand.......
She looks down not able to handle his gaze she is shivering with this but his hold on her was tight she can't move also......
S- sid...harthh.... Plzz choriya.....na..... ( she whisper with lot of curage which was only audible to sidharth..)
Sh- kabhi nahi....... ( his voice has a assurance has a dominance which shivers her )
S- sidharthh.... Plzz....na....see everyone is watching us..... ( she whisper again )
Sh- siya...... ( called siya who was smiling looking at them) look at other side..... My baby is feeling shy......
He say it making her more flushed...... Her eyes winded at his words.......
Siya was shocked but she also want to play along and said......
Si- hawww bhaiyu...... ( act to be shocked ) keep some Shame bhaiyu.....
Sh- what shame...... I am doing romance with my girl what is shameful in it.... ( he said casually )
Making sana more shy........
Si- hawww bhaiyu i m your little sister and you r dling this infront of me...... ( he said more shockingly )
Sh- i know my little sister is not that much little....... Now will you excuse us coz i want to spend some quality time with my girl........ ( his voice is so demanding )
Si- offcuarse bhaiyu.......
And nidhi and siya left from there laughing leving a smirking sid and a shy and flushed sana behind them....

Sid's hd was not even get a little lose and he like this take sana in his arms and starts going near the bench.... While sana hide her face in his neck...
They goes to the bench and sit there sana was in sid's lap he was stroking her hairs and giving kisses on his head when sana speaks.....
S- aapne aise kayu kiya....? ( her innocent complain makes his heart swell in love )
Sh- kaya kiya baby...? ( he question as a innocent baby)
S- apne siya aor nidhi k samne vo sab kayu kaha pata hai mujha kitni sharam ah rahi thi.... ( she again complain )
Sh- kaya kiya maine baby.... ?
S- aapne...... ( she didn't able to say this )
Sh- speak up baby what have i say....( he said huskily ).....
Sana understand that he is playing his not so innocent game.....
S- sidharth......plzz na.....
And she hide her flushed face in his chest.... While sid chuckle at his shy baby.......
They lime this spend some quality time sid was all excited coz soon he was going to take a big step in their relation she knows that sana always want this he has hear sana talking about marriage with siya and nidhi that time he was not ready actually he was confused about his feeling his insecurity was taking over his heart he is a don his life is full of darkness he was not sure that though she will accept him or not but know he know that he can't live a second without her in this 7 months he get to know many thing he know that his feelimg for sana was not what he thought it was more deep and immense he can't even think his life without her and how she stood beside him in every situation give him assurance that she is not like other she did not love his money or power she love him and now he want to give her the place that he deserve... He want to give her all the rights in his life he want her now to show the right he want her to demand infront of him and he want to fulfil all her demands.......

It was late night.......
Sid had make sana sleep properly and comes out from the room he had already told everyone to come in merry aunty's room he have to discuss some important thing and he did not want to disturb merry aunty......
When he goes in he saw everyone already present there.......
He told everyone to sattle down and he starts his talks......
Sh- so from last few months we all were disturb but now i want all things to be well and sattle......
Everyone is looking at him merry aunty was smiling coz she know what is coming......
Sh- so i want to sattle down in my life..
His words make everyone shocked....
Sh- i want to merry...... And i m planing to propose shehnaaz....
Everyone's eyes winded hearing him coz they did not ever expected this don to propose anyone but in deep they all know that it was not anyone it was shehnaaz the most special person.....
Sh- i want it to be grand i want the whole world to know who she is and what she meant to me....... But in this plan i want help from all of you will you all help me ........?
With this he was looking at everyone who were already looking at him as they saw any ghost......
Sh-now will you all stop looking at me like this..... He is annoyed.....
Si- bhaiyu we r not digesting your words i mean you the sidharth shukla will propose someone......
She is shocked.....
Sh- she is not someone she is shehnaaz she is my shehnaaz......
He said with all love......
Everyone smile at him and said in unison we will definitely help you....
Sidharth smile at them.....
Nidhi suddenly remember something and said.....
N- waise i have idea......
Sidharth gesture her to told....
N- it was shehnaaz's birthday day after tomorrow if you can do all preparation in one day you can propose her that day......
And she gave world's best idea sidharth's face lighten up with the thought.......
Sh- then it is final that i'll propose her on her birthday.....
Everyone nodded with a happy look...
Sh- you will never forget this birthday ever jaan.............. 

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Shout out

Read this aweosome book it is really awesome do read and show your love to this book do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika...

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें