chapter 70

The whole night goes like this all the three girls were awake......
Many thoughts were coming in their minds and shehnaaz's anger was raising with every passing minute.....
Siya and nidhi were also angry.....

Next morning.....
Siya with a lot of difficulties find the number of sid's one of the body guard which stays with his all the time.... She directly come in sana's room with the number and nidhi was also there...
Si- sanu mujha number mil gaya.....
S- mujha da main call karungi... Aor naam kaya hai bodyguard ka.....
Si- alex.......
Sana nodded and siya give her the number...... Sana dial the number with her phone and the body guard receive the call with in few second.....
A- hello......
S- hello is this alex bodyguard of Mr. Sidharth Shukla.......
A- yes who is this........
S- umm actually i m his fiance Shehnaaz......
Alex got a little conscious and confused why she is calling him.....
A- ye..yes mam......
He said with fumbbling words......
S- umm i want to know the place where They r going to have bachelor's party tonight......
She said with full on attitude.....
A- mam.... I.... I can't give you... The address without sir's permission....
The phone was on speaker and sana look at siya and nidhi...... 
Siya whisper in her ears.....
Si- kaya hai sanu tu bhaiyu ki hone wali wofe hai thoda to attitude aor power dikha....
She said annoyingly......
Sana nodded and said....
S- mr. Alex don't you think you r denying me your sir's would be wife whom your sir himself did not deny for anything...... Don't you love your job.....
She said with a stern voice making the bodyguard fearful.....
He immediately said.....
A- mam mam.... Plzzz don't do this..... I....i'll tell you the addresss.... But plzz man don't tell sir about me......
He said with a pleading voice....
Sana suppressing her smile said woth a stern voice.....
S- okay then send it immediately in this number......
A- okay mam......
They both ended the call... Within 1 minute address come in her phone....
All the girls saw the address....
S- wait and watch Mr. Shukla aab apki bachelor's party ki special guest ah rahi hai......
She said with a smirk......

On the other hand sidharth was feeling guilty for npt telling her about the party......
He call her.......
Sana receive the call......
Sh- jaan.... Kaya kar rahi ho.....
S- kuch nahi aap kaya kar rahe ho.... ( she still have some hopes that he will tell her )
Sh- nothing vo i want to tell you something..... ( he thought to tell her )
Sana smile with hope and said....
S- han boliya......
Sh- vo..... Sidharth was about to said but all the boys come and request him not to tell her.....
S- sidharth boliya.... She said not giving any response......
Sh- vo...vo.... I want to say sorry to you... As you want me to be with you when you are selecting your dress but i can't....
He said without having any other way
While sana again get sad coz she thought that he will say about the party....
They talk for sometime then cut the call this time sidharth with guilt and sana with anger......

It was night sidharth and the boys had already left for the party at a farmhouse while sana and the other girls have left for the farmhouse......

The party had just start......
Sidharth was sitting in the bar while rocky anirudh were having snacks  and other 2 boys were dancing and drinking.......
Sidharth was only thinking about sana coz for the first time he lie to her and this guilt is not letting her enjoy the party.......
While rocky and anirudh were also thinking about nidhi and siya......
When two girls enter in the hall.....
Sidharth saw the girls and was confused coz he did not tell anyone to call any girl.....
Both the girls were in a very reviling dresses....
Sh- who are you both....
He ask with a very stern voice.....
One girl said with a seductive voice....
G- we have come for your entertainment sir.......
Sh- i didn't call you.....
He is not liking this....
When a B1 come and said....
B1- i have call them sidharth it's a bachelor party...... This is very common......
He said casually......
Sh- but i have already tell you na that it will be a normal party.....
He said with a stern voice.....
B1- but it was normal for us hamne to pahle v asi party ki hai na then what is the problem now......
Sh- but now i m getting married and this is wrong.....
He shout......
Rocky come and hold him controlling his angry......
B2 come and said....
B2- sidharth don't be angry agar tumha problem hai then they will go.... But this is a bachelor party tum agar enjoy nahi karna cahte then no problem but we can enjoy just a dance.
Vo log bas dance karenga and they will go.......
He said pleadingly seeing his anger.....
Rocky make sidharth understood then sidharth said.....
Sh- okay but only a dance then they will go......
He said with a stern voice.....
Everyone nodded soon the party again started and the gurls starts dancing seductively while sidharth sit at the sofa with a angry look he is not liking this things.....
He is not even looking at the girls he is drinking his drink only thinking about his sana how pour she is how innocent she is just like a baby her heart her soul is so pour so simple everyone know that how powerful he is and she is his jaan if she make any demand that will be fulfil in minutes but she never use this is any negative way she did not even ask for anything from him..... She is so much pour and innocent sje only gives selfless love.... His jaan his bacha his shehnaaz and today sitting here is like he is betraying her thought he did not even look at the girls......
Rocky and Anirudh were also not liking this though rocky had attended this tyoe party but now things are different he have nidhi in his life and he did not want any other.... Anirudh never had this kind of party and he is really getting uncomfortable in this sotuation......

A girl come and starts seducing sidharth while leaning to him when he is about to jerk her off from his body when he hear a voice which make him froze in his place.......

Sidharth..........
He look at the voice and saw sana standing there with siya and nidhi looking at him while the girl was leaning on him........
He is shocked his is frozen he is numb.............

Thuddd
That's it for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें