chapter 46

One month passed.....
In this one month everyone takes good care of sana... Sidharth as very strick with her diet he never allow her to eat anythings else.. He always keeps his eyes on her if he was in office also he calls merry aunty and cheek her...
Now she can walk and do work by herself she had recovered very fast....
Today doctor had come for her check up he declared that she is now totally fine also she don't need any diet chart she can eat what she want but she is a little weak so she have to eat and sleep properly..........
Sidharth hear all the instructions that doctor give him..... He is very conscious and strict about sana's health......
Now she is fully fine and in this one month everything back again like before sana is happy seeing her family again like before.... Sidharth's relation with merry aunty also become like before she is now also fine her health has also improved......
Nidhi and rocky was also exploring their relation though rocky is person who is not at all vocal about his feeling nidhi also understand his unsaid words they were happy with each other they support each other....
Siya was also happy she is again like her old self......

Today they all have breakfast together but something was going on sid's mind.......
They all have their food with chit chat and fun...... After food the three girls left from there and rocky left to keep a cheek on the security department...
Merry aunty was in her room when sidharth enters in the room......
Merry aunty saw him and smile sid comes to her and sat on the floor infront of her bed rest his head on her lap.....
Merry aunty smile and starts stroking his hairs.......
Ma- what hapoen sid beta do you want to say something.....
She knows that sid want to say something he want to talk to her.....
Sh- aunty how do you get to know that i want to talk to you....
Merry aunty smile and say...
Ma- boz i m a mother and mother know everything....... Aab jaldi se bolo kaya baat hai.....
Sidharth took a deep breath and starts talking.....
Sh- aunty you know na that from last few months we all are in a worst phase of our life but aunty now i want everything to be perfect everything to be happy........ ( his voice has a kind of determination )
Ma- and what you r up to do.....?
She asked knowing that he must be up to something.......
Sh- aunty i want us to be hapoy i want  my life to be complete.... Aunty we all havw a very complicated life and we all know that we can't change it being a underworld don i have a all time risk of my life and my family's life but if i get my strength then i'll be able to handle it..... And now i want this aunty i want our life to be settled i want my life to be settled.......
With his each word merry's aunty's confusion was clearing his each word is coming as a shock
Sh- aunty you know na that what shehnaaz mean to me she is my life and now i really want her to be know as a part of my life officially......
A huge smile tug in Merry aunty's lips..
Sh- aunty i love her so much that i can't even describe my feeling in words she meant to me so much she is my whole world and now i want that the whole world knows her as mine....
Only mine, i want her to be mine forever i want her to be my better half my life partner my wife..... I want to merry her as soon as possible.....
He speaks out his feeling.......
Merry aunty was there sitting numb.... Many emotions were running in her mind and heart she is sitting their like a statue her sidharth.... Who always runs away when she ever talk about his marriage now want to merry... She knows that when the one person comes in the life than everything goes perfect and sana was that one person of his life.......
Ma- go ahead beta i m very happy that you finally took the decision i m so happy she is perfect for you beta she is perfect........ She knows how to handle this angry young Underworld don she is perfect in every way she is perfect to be called your wife infact you will be lucky to have her in your life......
She also speaks her heart out though he is not her own son but she never thought abput it she always give the love that a maa gives her child and now her son want to get sattle what will be better than this every maa wants a girl like sana for her son and she is getting it......
Ma - beta did you talk to her about this..... ?
Sh- no aunty i first want to talk to you take permission from you coz this is the biggest decision of my life and after mom dad you r my whole family i first want to talk to you......
He really love merry aunty a lot.... Merry aunty smile at him and said....
Ma- to kab baat karoge......
Sh- i want to make this one special she is very special to me so i want this to be special i want it to be grand i want to told her infront of the whole world i want that the whole world know that this underworld king Sidharth Shukla gets his life partner get his love get his world i want that everyone knows that this king gets his queen sid gets his naaz........
Merry aunty smile at her sons excitement.........
Ma- go ahead beta i m very happy i will pray to god that he blessed you both with lot of happiness.....
Your both are destined to be together....
You r born to be her and she born to be yours.......
Sh- yes aunty....... Born to be mine.......

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika.....

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें