chapter 69

Hiii guys.....
Today was a very special day for us today our queen our shehnaaz was borned ........
A very very happy birthday to our jaan shehnaaz kour gill hope her life become more happier and may she achieve more success in her life.... 
And the other good news is our sidnaaz's first song Bhula Dunga completed 100M views it's all coz of our hardwork and they way we sidnaazians never give up i m very proud to be a small part of this huge family and the way you all give me love for my work i m very thankful i love you all thanks for the love you all give me.....

After sidharth's performance..... Shehnaaz was just dumbstruck seeing this she is not able to form even a word they both again go to the place
where they were sitted and again sit at their place sidharth was only looking at her but she was not even saying a word.......
Being confused sidharth said.....
Sh- baby what happen....?
Sana look at him and he was shocked to see tears in her eyes..... He cupped her face in his huge palm and said with a lot concern.....
Sh- jaan what happen why are u crying jaan kuch huya kisne ne kuch kaha plzz bolo baby plzz.......
S- nahi bebu vo to aap.... Aapne....mere liya ye sab...... ( she said very softly )
Sidharth smile a little and said.....
Sh- jaan..... Don't cry na baby..... You know na that i don't like tears in your beautiful eyes tumha pata hai mujha tumhari akhon main kushi k v asu nahi cahiya shirf muskan honi cahiya tumhari akhon main aor ha tum mari jaan ho you r my life how can i let you be sad aor ye main karna cahta tha jaab i want our wedding to be very special........
He said so simply..... While she smile and nodded......
The guest were having food when anirudh rocky and some other friends of sidharth come to him while sana was with nidhi and merry aunty standing away from sid......
The boys come to sidharth and meet him happily........
( i will not give any specific to the boy so i will reffer them as B1 and B2 )
B1- I m not believing that The sidharth shukla is getting married the most eligible bachelor of underworld......
He said with a shocked voice......
Rocky chuckle coz he know that it is indeed a shocking news......
B2- btw sidharth what about the bachelor's party....... Don't you think you should celebrate the last night of you bachelor's life.......
Sh- no yaar i don't think that i m unhappy in living my bachelorhood.....
B1- omg is this the same sidharth shukla whom i know who never deny for any party.......
They boys were pressurising his for the bachelor's party when sidharth after lot of denial agree with them...
Rocky and anirudh were with sidharth they also did not deny about the party rocky told that he will do all arrangement B1 said that he will help him.......
All those thinks were heard by none other then Siya....... She is fuming in anger.......
She immediately  goes to the place where shehnaaz is standing....
She goes to them and stand beside them ( muh fulake ) sana saw her and ask.....
S- siya kaya huya hai tujha......? (she said confusingly )
Si- tujha pata hai sanu vo bhaiyu log kaya gul khila rahe hai.... She said all dramatically.......
Sana become shocked and said.....
S- kaya...?
Nidhi also standing there confused....
Si- han abhi waha se ah rahi hu unki sari baat sunkar.......
S- kaisi baat?
Si- kal vo log bachelor's party karne wale hai sare ladke..... Rocky aor bhaiyu ka koyi dost milkar taiyari karne wale hai......
She burst the bomb........
Sana and nidhi both got shocked.....
S- kaya...?
She was socked.....
Si- han aor tujha nahi pata inn logo ki party kaise hoti hai hy bichara anirudh vo to bhola hai kuch janta v nahi hoga.....
She did not realize what she said in flow.......
Sana and nidhi both together.....
Siya........
S- tujha anirudh ki padi hai waha pata nahi kaya kaya hoga.....
She is tensed jealous.........
N- rocky ko to main nahi chorne wali ha bahut party karne ka souk hai na ruko karvati hu party......
She is angry.......
Three girls were standing there tensed and jealous when boys come to them all happy not knowing about the situation.......
Sidharth come and stand beside sana..
Sh- baby what happen why r u looking tensed...... ( he said with full concern)
Sana look at him and said.....
S- kuch nahi bebu vo kal haldi ka dress ane wala tha to aap sham ko ajaoge ekbar cheek karne vaise v kal koyi function to hai nahi......
She said with a hope that he will agree......
Sidharth look at the other boys and then with a heavy heart said.....
Sh- bacha kal bahut kal hai parso shadi hai na to plzz adjust karlo.....
He lie with a heavy heart......
Sana get more tensed and now she is angry hurt jealous that her sidharth who never deny her never lie to her was making excuses infront of her....
Sana just nodded while both siya and nidhi were glaring their men's and the boys were standing their shocked not understanding why they were glaring her.......

After their conversation in rest of the function shehnaaz try to ask sidharth in many ways but every time he make excuse which make her more angry....
At the end of the function sana just said bye to sidharth and left from there.....
Sidharth also find it weird but let go of his thought coz he thought that coz pf marriage pressure she is behaving like this and he also left from their it was almost late night so they both did not talk to each other and slept sidharth was very tired so he slept but sleep was far away from shehnaaz.....
She is just sitting on her bed thinking about the party.....
Siya and nidhi come to her room.....
Sana look at them they both jump at her bed and said making cry faces....
Si- anirudh v jayega waha...
N- aor rocky v....
They both were making cry faces.....
S-tum dono ko unki padi yaha mera pati waha hoga uska kaya....
She is also angry....
N- tujha pata hai maine to suna tha inn don logo ki party main ladkiya v hoti hai hot hot......
Pata nahi waha kaya kaya hoga.....
This only thought make sana angry She is jealous the thought of any other girl around her sidharth was awaking  up the possessiveness inside her.....
S- in logo ki to main tum log bas dakho ab ye shehnaaz kaya karti hai...
Inko bachelor's party to aab hone se rahi......
She said greeting her teeth while siya and nidhi were looking at her with hopeful eyes......

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you all like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Your writer
Anika....

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें