chapter 4

Sana was standing infront of the kitchen slab lost in her thoughts when nidhi comes to her and shake her shoulder to bring her back.....
Sana comes in her sense and saw nidhi..... She hugs her tightly..... And starts sobbing........
Nidhi become shocked coz sana is a girl who always smiles even if she was in a deep pain she is not let anyone to know about it and this is girl is sobbing......
N- sanu kaya huya hai hai kuch bolegi.
Tu chal room main vaha jakar baat karte hai......
Nidhi drag sana to her their room and close the door..... Make sana sit on the bed and her herself sit infront of her....
N- sanu baby bata abhi mujha kaya baat hai aise kayu ro rahi hai..... (she is really worried for sana)
After sometime sana stops her sobbing..... And starts speaking.....
S- main.....coffee...dene gayi.....thi....to...maine...dekha......ki...... Sidharth....sir......ek......ek.....ladki......k......sath.....( she again starts crying)
Nidhi understood that what she saw and with her reaction she also understood that sana starts liking sidharth........
N- tu pasand karti hai sidharth sir ko...
Sana become shocked and looknat nidhi...
S- nahi aisi koyi baat...
Nidhi cut her between.....
Jhut kisse bol rahi hai to mujse ya kudse.......
Sana was sitting there like a statue.....
N- dak sana tera reaction se pata chal raha hai ki tu unhe pasand karti hai par main sachi tujha ek baat bolna cahti hu ki tu bahut sweet hai aor innocent hai tari life main tune pahle hi bahut dukh jhela hai aor iss pasand ko payer main badalne se pahle do bar soch lena kahi ye payer tari jitni v kushi bachi hai vo v na chin le kayuki vo log mafia hai unka roj ka yahi hai aisa hi hai vo pata nahi kitno k sath kaya kaya kiya hoga main ye nahi kha rahi ki vo galat hai par tu ye mat vul ki ham log iss ghar main as servants laye gaye hai aor koyi v boss apne servant ko apni zindagi ka hissa nahi banayenga i really care for you sana shayad age chalke mari baat ya mari soch galat sabit ho jaye aor main sachi vagban se pray karungi ki main galat hu par tab tak apne aap ko sambhal main nahi dak sakti apni jaan ko iss halat main bahut duk jhela hai tune aor nahi jhel payegi plzz( nidhi had tears in her eyes)
People will thought nidhi is wrong but no one who really cares for you will ever be able to see you in pain......
Sana wiped her tears and smiles at her......
N- main tera liya kuch khane ko lati hu tu baith......
Nidhi goes from there......
Sana goes to washroom......
When she comes back the scene shocked her hell....
Sidharth was sitting on the bed and was tapping his foot.....
When he heard the sound of door he looks up and saw that sana was standing their....
He immediately goes to her amd hold her by her shoulder.......
Starts speaking......
Sh- dakho tumne jo v dakha hai vo galat hai tumha galat fehmi huyi hai hamare bich aisa kuch nahi huya hai jaisa tum soch rahi ho i can explain every thing......
Sana looks down and said....
S- sir maine apse koyi clarification nahi mangi hai aor main hu koun apse clarification mangne wali main bas ek servant hu iss mansion main kam karti hai aap hamare boss ho ham apse kuch puch nahi sakte.....
Sh- dakho tum galat samaj rahi ho...
S- sir plzz mujha kuch nahi samajna aap underworld don ho itne bade insan ho aap k liya ye sab normal hai main ye sab kabhi pahle dakha nahi hai isiliya aisa vag kar ah gayi aor aap boss hokar mujha ek mamuli si servant ko clarification de ye thik nahi hai.... ( she is looking down tears were flowing from her eyes )
Sid saw it her tears but every word that she says hits him badly he immediately goes from their......
Sana cries her heart out....
S-(to herself) main iss pasand ko payer main nahi badal sakti unki duniya mujse bahut alag hai main bas ek servant hu aor vo vo itne bade admi main dusri ladkiyo ki tarah unki zarurat nahi puri kar sakti mujha apne aap ko sambhal na hoga main nahi hone de sakti aisa mumma papa aap log kayu chale gaye mujha chorkar main kitni akeli ho gayi hu iss duniya main plzz mujhe v le chalo na mujha nahi rahna yeha.......

Nidhi comes after sometime saw that sana was again crying she goes to her and console her somehow make her eat her food and told her to rest for sometime.......

On the other side sid comes in his room anger was totally visible in his eyes his vines was popping out eyes were red..... He throws every things in his room breaks the mirror he was really angry.......
Sh-(to herself) vo vo mujha kuch clarity dene ka mouka v nahi da rahi usko ye kaise lagta hai ki vo vo ek servant hai han main ek ek shirf servant k hath se khana khaunga ha ha main bahut se nught stands kiya hai maine tha vaisa par uske ane k bad main kisi k pas nahi gaya aaj v vo khud ayi thi main nahi gaya tha aor sana ne aise kaise samaj liya main.... Maine ussko shirf servant nahi manta vo special hai mera liya main kaise samjhau usse.......
He sits on the bed frustrated......
He did not have any solution......
Sana was also right he did not give her any kind of assurance how will she trust on him........
He was all frustrated when he get a call from rocky that an urgent meeting has come and he have to attend it....
He gets ready and goes down he saw that sana and nidhi was cleaning the dinning area sana's face was dull he can feel it......
He without any word storm out from the mansion.......
Sana saw him going she thought...
S- (to herself) sana see he did not even bather to look at you and you r crying for him he really took you as a mery servant nothing else and he has come to give me explanation coz i was new and i don't know anything about his doings.......
She concentrate on doing her work...

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye

Yours writer
Anika

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें