chapter 71

Sidharth immediately jerk the girl from his body and stood their......
The girl did not understand what is going on as she is doing her work for which she is getting paid......
Sana was standing their with a confused look......
Sidharth look at her standing their he did not have words..... His heart gets fill with sudden fear the don sidharth shukla is afraid..... Afraid of what to do... Afraid for his jaan what will she be thinking... Afraid to lose her...... If she mis understood the situation what will he do how will he be able to make things right......
Sh- shehnaaz......
He said with a fearful tone.......
Before he could say anything else.....
The next action lf shehnaaz make him shocked.............
Shehnaaz's face turns red in anger she hurriedly come to the girl who is leaning over sidharth hold her hair in her fist and starts pulling.... That girl starts shouting in pain......
Sana starts shouting.......
S- kamini..... Kutti tujha to main..... Tennu ki laga tu mera sidharth par najar dalegi aor main chup rahungi tari to main ruk kamini chudail kahi ki dak tera kaya hal karti hu......
She starts pulling her hair more and drag her to the main door......
And push her out of the house.....
S- yaha agar dubara teri sakal v dakhi na to yaad rakhiyo shehnaaz naam hai mera itna marungi ki huliya pahchn nahi payegi dubara kudh ki.....
Saying this with full swag she again come back saw another girl standing their shivering in fear....
S- aab tujha v khatirdari dikhani padegi kaya..... Ja yaha se...... She shout and the girl run from there saving her life.......
All the boys including sidharth gulp their saliva seeing shehnaaz like this..
No one has ever thought that sana can also be like this they never thought that this little cute girl can also be this much violent......
Rocky whisper in sidharth's ear.....
R- bhai aab to aapko vagban hi bachaye........
Sana come to sidharth her eyes were splitting fair...... She hold sidharth hand and drag her to the outside of the house while sidharth like a obedient child follow her.....
While everyone seeing them with wide open eyes the person whom everyone fears is fearing a girl..... Indeed it is shocking but the seen is mlst beautiful to saw...... This shows their intense love.......
Rocky and anirudh smile a little seeing them but their smiles immediately wipped away seeing nidhi and siya's angry faces......

Sana take sidharth to the garden area of the house......
And stands infront of him crossing her arms infront of her chest giving angry looks To him while sidharth is just standing there making a puppy face.....
S- ye kaya tha......
She said with a stern voice.....
Sh- i don't know anything shehnaaz sachi.... I don't know from where those girls come i don't know why they call them e rocky and anirudh doesn't know anything about it sachi.....
He is giving him explanation......
S- bas  ek dam chup.... She shout....
Making him immediately stop his blabbering......
S- main unn kaminiyo ki baat nahi kar rahi mujha janna hai iss party k bare main mujha kayu pata nahi hai.....
She ask him making an stren voice.... Her voice is making him gluping his saliva.......
Sh- sorry...... He just said sorry with a pleading voice.... Main sach main kuch chupana nahi cahta tha vo to unn logo ne bahut jayada jor kiya to.... Plzz baby i m sorry i really did not want to hurt you.....
His voice is pleading......
His pleading make her heart melt....
Soon her stern voice change in a soft voice tears form in her eyes......
S- sidharth i m not hurt i m upset i want k aap mujse hamesha sach bole kabhi koyi baat na chupaye main  kabhi aapko kisi chiz k liya restrict nahi karungi sach aapko jo karna hai karo jaisi party karni hai karo par plzz mujhe kabhi v aise mat chupana koyi baat mujha dar lagta hai ki kahi aap mujse dur na ho jao main sab kuch sah sakti hu par aapse dur jane ki baat v mujha tod dati hai sidharth koyi aor apke taraf akh uthake v dakha na mujha acha nahi lagta.......
She said in a crying voice.....
Sidharth was shocked the girl whom was being so strong and angry few minute ago was now like this he can't even think that shehnaaz is so in love with him......
He immediately hug her tight.....
Sh- bas bas bacha bas don't cry na baby..... I'll never do this sach i m sorry baby...... I'll never go away from you i promise cahe kuch v ho jaye i'll never go away from you baby........
He was consoling her.......
Soon she stop crying......
To lighten up her mood sidharth said..
Sh- umm waise mujha to pata hi nahi tha ki mari biwi itni gussawali v hai....
Itna gussa ohh man uss ladki ka chahra dakne layak tha......
And he start laughing remembering her dhamkis.......
This girl how cute she is looking that time giving dhamkis no doubt he was afraid that moment but now while remembering those things he was how cute she is looking........
Sana made faces and said.....
S- aap mera ho ha koyi pas ake to dikhay tange tod dungi.....
She is so possessive about him just like him.....
He smile at his cute possessive biwi and hug her tightly.......

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you all like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें