chapter 2

Suddednly an women at her sixties comes to sidharth......
Sid looks at the aunty and for the first time sana saw a smile on his his face a beautiful smile......
How are you merry aunty.......
Merry aunty smiles and say.....
Ma- thik hu mera beta kitna miss kiya maine tumha kitne din bad aye hi....
Sh- aunty aapko to pata hi hai acha ye sab choro aor dakho mansion k liya new servants ah gaye hai to aap unha divide karlena kis ko kaya kam dena hai......
That word servant gives a harsh reality check to sana that she is not here to dream or notice sudgarth he is her sir and she have to obey him or else he will do worse to her......
Sh-(pointing to sana) aunty she will do all my daily cores so tell her what to do.........

After that he left from their while merry aunty give them their works sana and nidhi both was in kitchen team as sana also have to do sidharth's works also........

The day gone with out any thing more happenings sid and sana did not meet each other whole day merry aunty told sana what to do and show her and nidhi their room as she really likes sana she is very sweet and pure and nidhi is also a sweet girl so she gives them room in which they both can sleep.......

In night sana sit on the window and takes the picture of her parents and kiss it and rest it close in her heart....
She is thinking how her life changed till the time she was a girl an orphan but she can fry in the sky like a free bird she loves singing and she always sings lori for the children she can do what she want she always has a dream to have a music institution which now she will never be able to achieve in her life a tear of pain a tear of loneliness comes from her eyes and she closed her eyes and wishper..
I miss you mumma papa.......

She takes out her diary in which she wrote all her dreams and wishes and write at last........
" some dreams never come true "

Next morning
As merry aunty says sana and nidhi wakes up at 7 and freshen up and comes to kitchen as they come to kitchen they find merry aunty and another girl working on the kitchen....

They both go to the kitchen and wish merry aunty good morning merry aunty also wish them back sana ask merry aunty about the other girl...
Ma- beta she is my daughter siya..... My husband was also a guard of sid but he died in an an counter when she was 18 and from that time sid takes care of us as his family i know sid from his childhood and he is like my own son......
Sana and nidhi smiles and they meet siya she is also a good girl soon they three mixed up very well.....
When merry told sana to go and give sid his coffee.....
Sana nodded and make the coffee by herself and goes towards up stairs she did not know which one is sid's room so she asked one of the guard about it and the guard show her his room....

Shivering in fear she enters in his room she did not knock on the door...

The bedroom was elegant sana was only looking around the bedroom....

Sudded her foot got stuck on the table and a file fall on the floor

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sudded her foot got stuck on the table and a file fall on the floor....... She took the cup on the table and starts taking the file when sid comes and saw her with those files......

Sh- what the hell are u doing? (yelled)
Sana flinch in fear...... She immediately gets up........
Sh- kaya kar rahi thi mari files k sath ha kaya kar rahi thi ( he was shouting) Sana with a shivering voice said....
S- vo......vo.... Main...coffee..... Dene ayi..thi.....( she is telling him in very low tone)
Sh- don't you dare to touch mu things you understood now get the hell out of here who give you permission to come in my room ha get out now ( he was yelling)
Sana runs from their with tears flowing from her eyes..... She is such a pour soul that in orphanage also nobody talk to her like this for a delicate person like her this is too much she can't handle those yellings and shouting.......
She comes in kitchen and nidhi saw her and goes to her sana immediately hugs her tightly........
N- sanu kaya huya aisa kayu ro rahi hai....
S- vo main.... Coffee rak kar wapas ah rahi thi....to galati se ek file nicha gir... Gayi.... Aor jab main utha rahi....thi vo file to.... Vo aaahhh..... Gaye..... Aor merepa bahut...... Jor se.... Chilaya mari..... Kaya galati thi....main to bas...( she was sobbing )
N- vo mtlb sidharth sir.......
Sana nodded amd nidhi hugs her merry aunty saw everything and come to them.....
Ma- sana beta don't cry vo aisa hi hai gusse wala usko bahut gussa ata hai jab koyi uski chizo ko hath lagata hai koyi baat nahi aisa ro mat.....
Merry aunty hug sana and after sometime she become normal.......

On the other side ........
After sana runs out of the room sid rub his forehead all frustrated he took the file from the floor and keep it on their places and took the coffee mug and goes to the balcony and stands their....
He took a sip of the coffee close his eyes the taste of the coffee is different it was something really different the coffee give him so much peace..... But why every morning he have coffee then what's the difference today he again took an other sip of the coffee and it was indeed different it was not usual coffee....
He smiles and drink the whole coffee...
He gets ready and goes down to have breakfast.......
As he comes down sattle in the breakfast table with rocky and siya.... As siya is like his sister only so he have his breakfast with siya also.....

Nidhi and sana comes with the breakfast and starts serving.....

Sid looks at sana who was not at all looking at him her puffy eyes can clearly says that she has cried a lot.....
Suddenly he remembers how badly he had treated her in the morning.......
But he was not a person who says sorry to anyone he was looking at her whoes  consentrate was on serving the food......
Sh- pass me the juice ( in a rude voice ) but deep down he wants to get attention from sana.....
But sana give him juice without looking at him.....
It frustrate him more and he left from the dinning area banging his fist on the table without having breakfast sana flinch in fear everyone is confused with this behaviour of sidharth.......... 

Thuddddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye

Yours writter
Anika

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें