chapter 55

Sana was looking into his eyes so deeply while sid was looking at her with so much guilt.......
Sh- how r you feeling.....  ?
His words come as whisper......
S- better......
But her word does not showing anyp emotions which is fearing her....
Sh- baby......
He again whisper......
S- plzz nidhi ko bula denga i want to talk to her.....
She request him so much formally but he did not like her talking to him like this......
Sh- baby plzz tell me na what you want...... He ask her very softly....
S- plzz nidhi ko bula dijiye i want to talk to her.....
She again request her.......
Sidharth can't tolerate her this behaviour so he get up from the bed and call nidhi in 5 minutes nidhi come there......
N- baby tereko hos ah gaya kaise feel kar rahi hai kaya huya tha itna thodi  na emotional hote hai sana.....
She said with so much concern in her voice....
S- nidhi tu plzz tension mat le main better hu aor emotional nahi ho rahi main abhi..... Bahut ro liya yaar mujha pata hai mera nasib main jo mujha cahiya hota hai kabhi nahi milta....
She taunt sidharth indirectly......
Sidharth understand her words.....
He knows that he did a very big mistake and he always does mistake in anger he is regretting about it......
Sh- nidhi help her to get freshen up i m coming in some times.....
He can't handle this situation he is way more emotion right now he want sometime to calm himself.....
He goes to his room directly goes in shower and make the cold water wash away all those bad memories he want to start fresh he will again make shehnaaz like before he comes out of the shower with a new energy new hope.....
On the other side nidhi can sense some problem she know that sana is not that much weak she had already faced a lot......
Nidhi helps her to get ready and makes her again lay on bed sit beside her......
N- what happen... And tell me the truth.... (she said sternly )
Sana know that she can't lie to her but she also can't make sidharth wrong in anyone eye no matter what he said but she love him and will always love him she can't make sid down in anyone eye....
S- no nidhi everything is fine i was just emotional......
She said calmly......
N- i know you from childhood sana teri akhien dak kar bata sakti hu kaya chal raha hai tera dill main and i know there is something else and i'll never force you to tell me that tujha agar bolna hoga to bolegi main hu tera sath hamesha but sana it's high time to be strong to show your power to show your right you always said na haq jatao now it's your turn to show your rights...... You have seen a lot you are not weak like this you have to be strong........
Nidhi know that there is something and she will always be there with her...
Sana smile understanding her words...

They were sitting on the bed when sidharth comes with food in a tray....
Nidhi saw him and thought to give them some time and left from there....
Sidharth comes sit beside her....
She is looking totally normal she is sitting their with a poker face.....
Sidharth was not able to understand her behaviour.....
Sh- baby have some food you are already weak......
He said lovingly......
S- plzz aap tray yaha rak do main kha lungi.....
She said in a normal tone.....
Sh- why main khilaunga to kaya problem hogi......
He is not getting her those formal looks.....
S- mujha koyi problem na thi na hai aor na hogi but this is high time i should do my own work without depending on someone and give people their own person space......
She said all this in a formal tone but all those words pinch in sidharth's heart.......
Sh- baby plzzz i m sorry.......
He said very softly......
Sana after long time look at her face...
And smile bitterly......
S- sorry for what sidharth it was not your fault.... It was all my fault i was too clingy to you i want interfering in your personal space i should be sorry to you and i m sorry......
Her formal tone in npw killing him he can't handle this formal tone......
And he again yelled......
Sh- enough of all this i am saying sorry to you from so long........... ( he yellled on her )
But this time sana did npt fear this time she was still and the next things shocked the core of sidharth's heart.....
" Don't yell on me sidharth it's you who did all this not me"
Yelled sana for the first time soft sana yelled on her sidharth........
This is the first time when he saw this side of sana....

Thudd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें