chapter 46

HAPPY NEW YEAR my lovely readers may this years brings new happiness new hopes new strength new dreams in you life....
2020 is teach us may lessons.... Show us many things hope we all remembers everything.....
And hope 2021 brings new things in our like and makes our life beautiful......

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU....

Siya and nidhi was looking at her with a smile coz she is the only hope to gets thinks again at tracks....
S- siya mujha plzz merry aunty k room main lekar chal.... ( she request her )
Siya nodded and take sana to merry aunty's room with nidhi......
Sana knock the door of merry aunty's room...... Merry aunty who was standing at the window terns and saw that sana siya and nidhi was standing there.......
She look at sana who was sitting at wheelchair.... Her eues welled up looking at her coz she so want to talk to her but she is afraid to face her.....
Sana look at her and said.....
S- meko andar nahi ane doge....
Her this innocent question melt her heart like a candle..... Merry aunty nodded.......
Siya takes sana to merry aunty..... They both sattle on the couch.......
Sana and merry aunty looks at each other for sometime tears starts flowing from both their eyes......
S- aap mujha milne v nahi ayi....kayu?( she ask while crying) aap mujse payer nahi karte ho....?
Merry aunty nodded negatively......
Ma- nahi bacha bilkul nahi main to tujse bahut payer karti hu......
She is crying.....
S- to fir kayu nahi aye aap...?
Ma- i was afraid.... Sana.... I was afraid ki agar tum un sab ki zimadar mujha manti to main sah nahi pati sana.... Mera beta mera apna khoon itna ganda niklega maine kabhi nahi socha tha...... (she is crying) maine nahi dak pata tumhara cahra i m afraid if you thing k mera wajah se ye sab huya to main kaya karti sana.....
S- nahi aunty..... Aap plzz ye sab mat socho you r not at all the reason of all this aapne to sab ko kitna payer diya itni achi ho aap fir aap kisika bura kayu cahoge aisa kabhi ho hi nahi sakta.........
Merry aunty took a breath of relief.....
Ma- beta uss din jab maine sidharth ko itna majbur dakha.... Jab vo kabir ko cops ka hawale kar raha tha ussne mare wajah se usse kuch nahi kiya main selfish ho gayi thi ek aise insan k liya jisse paiso aor power k alawa kuch kabhi cahiya hi nahi thi par kaya karti maa thi na maa kabhi apne beta ka bura nahi cah sakti.... I saw that helplessness in sidharth's eyes just coz of me main har roj sidharth ko tujha uss halat main dakkar marte huya dakti thi maine nahi face kar sakti thi inn sab ko isiliya maine sidharth k samne jana v band kar diya tha aor shayad sidharth v mujha inn sab ka zimadar manta hai isilya vo v kabhi uss din k baad mera samne nahi aya.... Aor he is not wrong i have failed as a mother i have failed.....
She is crying......
She is in so much pain from long 7 months and she never let anyone know about her pain.....
S- nahi merry aunty sidharth didn't think like this main apne sidharth ko achi tarah se janti hu i know him he will never think like this....... Aap plzz rona band karo dakho aab to main v thik ho gayi hu aab sab thik ho jayega dakna aap...... Chalo abhi aap rest karo siya ne mujha bataya hai ki aapki health bahut kharab hai chalo take some rest..... ( she said wipping her tears )
Merry aunty smile at shehnaaz sje always care for everyone.......
Siya and nidhi was watching them it was like all the pain all the miseries are going away slowly slowly as if shehnaaz is an angel who has specially come to take away all the miseries from their life........
Merry aunty sleeps..... And siya and nidhi left with sana.......
They again go to siya's room......
They were talking after such a long time........
After sometime sidharth enters in siya's room with rocky......
Siya saw both of them and smile.....
Si- lo ji aab aap dono ke boyfriendsssss...... Ah gaye hai aab iss bachari ko koun yaad karega..... ( she says faking sadness)
Sana did not get what she is saying but when she saw that sidharth and rocky have come a sudden blush come on her face getting that boyfriend words.... But her mind hits with dono k boyfriend..... Suddenly a smile come on her lips getting what she meant.....
S- nidhi........ ( calls her with a questioning tone) ye kaya hai mujha bataya v nahi......
Nidhi's face becomes red...... She looks down and sana chuckle at her shy friend......
S- btw i m happy for both of you....
She says very excitedly.....
Sid inturupts in middle......
Sh- oy siya main koyi boyfriend nahi hu han...... ( he says annoyingly )
Sana look at him with a confused look.
Si- hawww..... Bhaiyu to fur kay ho aap sana k bhai...... ( she says making a shocking face )
Sid become more shocked he immediately says......
Sh- are nahi nahi.... ( he shout )
Sana smile at him.....
Siya burst into laughter.......
Sh- teri to.....
He runs behind siya they both were running in whole room......
Nidhi amd rocky was looking at siya as if they were watching her after long time actully yes coz in last 7 month siya totally forget laughing doing masti but now they were happy seeing old siya back......
They all do some masti chit chat....... Then sid take sana in her room make her rest in bed he himself rest beside her taking her in his arms.....
Their hands were entangled sid was lost in her when she said.....
S- sidharth...... ( she call him while playing with his fingers )
Sh- hmmm ( he was lost in her )
S- vo aap merry aunty se baat kayu nahi kar rahe ho..? ( she ask after a lot of thinking )
Sid look at her and understand what she is actually asking.....
Sh- nahi baby maine inn 7 mahine kasise v baat nahi kiya i was lost in myself i was so much in pain that i forget abaout everything around me....
S- par sidharth aapko merry aunty se baat karni cahiya na after all had lost her son sidharth jitna dard aapne saha hai utna hi unhone v saha hai mari to wapas ane ki fir v umeed thi par merry aunty se to unka dono beta dur chale gaya na unko kitni taklif huya hogi.... You know sidharth i talk to her today and you know what she thought that you think that she is reason that everything happen but it us not true na sidharth......
Sidharth was shocked about knowing this.... He nodded his head negatively..
Sh- nahi baby believe me i never thought this ever she is like my mom sana i love her so much and i can't explain this in words......
S- sidharth i believe you but you have to make her believe in you and talk to her mujha mari family fir se pahle jaise cahiya and you have to make things short.......
She demand to him.......
Sh- i promise that our family will again be like before.......
Sid kiss her forehead and sana smile....
Sid make sana sleep.......
And make her sleep in bed properly cover her with duvet and place extra pillow beside her.........

Sid goes to merry aunty's room and goes in he saw that aunty was sleeping.... Sid sat beside her......
He was only looking at merry aunty 
Aunty feels someone's present whenshe open her eyes she saw that sidharth was beside him......
Merry aunty was shocked to see him....
Ma- sidharth.......
Sidharth can't control himself and directly hug her.......
Aunty was taken aback with his sudden act but after sometime they both start crying......
They were taking out all the pains they have missed each other so much..
Merry aunty missed her son and sidharth missed this motherly warmth.....
Sh- sorry aunty i never though about you i was so lost in my pain that i never saw you pain i never saw that you have lost your son sorry aunty i m sorry.....
Sidharth was guilty.......
Ma- nahi beta don't be sorry beta..
Now see everything again become normal aab to sana v thik ho gayi hai aab sab acha hoga dakna sab kuch acha hoga aab mera beta mera pass ah gaya hai aab mujha kuch nahi cahiya..

They both smile at each other.....
They were happy things again back on track his family again become like before.........

Thudd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika......

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें