chapter 17

After one hour they got seperated......
Sana while looking down told....
S- mujha siya k pas jana hai vo usko kuch kam tha.....
Sid just nodded while gazing her continuously.....
Sana left the room.....
Sid goes to the study attached to his room.....
He calls rocky to come in his room...
After some time rocky come....
Sh- rocky what's the progress of our USA project i am not geting any report about it......
R- bhai you have send her to USA for that project and you know she only talk to you...... ( making irritated face)
Sid shake his head and takes out his phone and dial a number.......
And a girl picks up the call.....
G- wao what a great surprise the sidharth shukla calls me himself.....
Sh- ohh just cut the crap and tell me whats the progress of our project......
G- when i m looking on it sid then why you r taking tensions you know na that i m way more perfect in my work..
Sh- i know that but i m the boss and you have to report me.....
G- uff you and your bossy attitude btw the deal is done and i m coming back tomorrow i thought i'll give you surprise but you messed it all......
Sh- what you r coming tomorrow..... ( shoked)
G- yes baby i m coming tomorrow i know you r waiting for me from long ok now bye i have to leave for airport..
Sh- hmm bye
They cut the call.....
R- what happen bhai why r u tensed....
Sh- that USA deal was done and she is coming tomorrow.......
Rocky also become shocked..... But again his expression changed into irritated...
R- ufff now again she wi start her drama and why you r tensed bhai you to always enjoy with her..... ( he was cut by sid in between )
Sh- don't you dare to say like this rocky you know na what's going on now...... ( in a stern voice )
R- yes bhai i know but aab vo wapas ah rahi hai aor iss ghar k har ek member ko pata hai apke sath uska kaya rishta hai even guards ko v pata hai shirf kuch logo ko chorke.....
Sidharth become more resltless now coz he know What rocky was talking...
Sh- abhi don't tell anyone anything i will tell everything by myself....... Aor tumha pata hai ki that was just an attraction i don't feel anything towards her......... And she also know that......
R- bhai i know you never feel anything towards any girl but what about shehnaaz bhai she is like my sister i on't have any one in my life and you r the first person who cares for me but bhai she is the first person who take me as her brother and i don't want this pour soul to be shattered bhai agar sana v apke liya unn sab ladkiyo jaisi hai to....... ( he was about say more when sid stop him)
Sh- Don't say anything rocky she is not a merry girl i don't do those things with a merry girl what i do with her she give me that sukoon which i was searching for whole life and you r saying those things plzz rocky ye mat bolo yes i accept that i had a very ugly pasts with girls but i never took her like that and plzz aaj bol diya age mat bolna fir.......
The Don was scared to loose her his voice was showing the fear of loosing someone very special........
Rocky smile and told.....
R- bhai i don't want to hurt it was just that i don't want her to feel pain she is very sweet and innocent and i know you will always keep her happy.....
Sidharth smile amd nodded.....
Rocky left from there......

On the other side sana goes to siya's room all happy though she fears sid a lot but his nature towards her and how he takes care of her takes her heart now she except him as he was......
Siya saw her thinking something and smiling......
Si- are wah shayad sab sortout ho gaya hai......
Sana look at him with a confused look.
S- kaya sortout ho gayi .....
Si- tera aor bhaiyu k bich sab kuch.... (with a teasing smile)
Sana understand that she is teasing her......
S- tu v na kuch v bolti hai chup ra aor bol kaya kam tha.....
Si- yaar dak na mujha na ye dress fit nahi ho rahi loose hai plzz tight kar de....
S- la da kar dati hu.......

After that they both go down they all were is hall chit chatting sana was all happy and smile and enjoying nidhi and siya's cute nok jhok......
Merry aunty and sana was sitting their watching them.....

When sid come down and saw them.....
Merry aunty saw him and said....
Ma- are sid ah ja baith hamare sath kitna kam karega.......
Everyone look at him sid nodded and sit with merry aunty.......
Sana look at him and smile sid also smile looking at him.....
They were enjoying their happy time but sid was only thinking how to told them about her.....
After some time sid took a deep breath and speak....
Sh- i want to tell you all something.....
Everyone looks at them......
Sh- vo tomorrow......  Ragini is coming..
Everyone was shocked and their smile wiped from their faces.....
Merry aunty and siya together told...
Ragini ah rahi hai......
Sid nodded.....
Si- bhai apko hame pahle batana cahiya tha..... ( looking not so happy)
Ma- ha sid hame pahle batate..
Sh- mujha hi aaj pata chala hai aunty..
Nidhi and sana was looking at them with a confused look.....
S- ye ragini koun hai.....
Sid look at her and his heart stoped beating hearing her name from sana's mouth....
Siya was about to say something when sid said before her.....
Sh- she is my secretary......
Merry aunty and siya looks at sid with a confused look......
Sana just nodded witha smile.....
Sid left from there.....
Merry aunty and siya look at sana then look at each other as they both know about their relation.....

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें