chapter 36

Everyone os crying in the masion coz it was more then 8 hours that sana was missing they all were hell scared...
Coz no cctv have caught her or any suspicious thing.......
Last seen was seen going behind the tree from where her earring has been found........
Kabir and the security staffs were trying their best to find her......

It was mid night when a sound of car stoping come.......
They all were in hall they all know what going to be happen and whoes car this this.......
Soon they saw sidharth entering into the mansion totally messed up......
His hairs dress everything is messed up eyes were blood shot red one can clearly get to know about his state through his look...... He is looking totally vulnerable.........
Sid goes to merry aunty who is already crying......
Sh- aunty where is sana han where is my sana...... He yelled....... Mujha mari sana cahiya kaha hai vo koyi mujha bolega.......
He was shouting he is shouting like a mad......
Everyone get numb seeing the strong man the don breaking down like this.. They know that he loves her but they don't know that he loves her this much........
Ma- with lot of curage said.... Beta first clam down main batati hu kaya huya hai......
sidharth look at merry aunty she told his everything.......
Sh- aunty meri sana vo to kitni choti si hai vo kaha hogi pata nahi kiss hal main hogi i.....i....have....to....find....her..
(his voice is cracking).....
Rocky comes and hold him by shoulder and said.....
R- bhai bhai clam down bhai..... Bhai we have to find her bhai agar ham hi aise weak pad jayenga to sana ko kaise dundhange.......
Rocky had a point.......
Sid understand his point and now the devil inside him was waking up......
Sh- call the dam security incharge...
he shout.....
A staff come with the security had....
Sh- main warn kiya tha na i have told you strictly na that i will not bare any mistake than how the hell my sana gone missing from this mansion.....
He was speaking greeting his teeth his eyes were red his is looking like a beast.......
That staff was shivering seeing his.....
Rocky hold sid from shoulder and told kabir to handle that staff he nodded and left with the staff......
Sidharth was shivering in extreme anger no one has ever seen this don like this it was fearing the core of everyone's heart........
Sidharth look at rocky who was trying to clam him.......
Sh- rocky leave me and told that bastard ( security head ) to told me where is my sana or i'll kill him...... ( shout )
R- bhai plzz clam down we will definitely find her bhai...... ( he is trying his best to clam him down )
But he is nowhere to be clam actully this tine only one thing only one person can clam him down and that person is missing yes only sana can clam her devil..........
Sh- rocky my sana is missing dam it almost from last 10 hours and you r telling me clam down..... She is a baby she did not know how cruel this world is i don't know what she is doing.....
Pata nahi kaisi hogi mari jaan..... ( his voice is cracking )
Nidhi is crying since sana gone missing....but now she saw sid breaking down...... She is watching them from last 2 hours and now she get up from her place..... Siya who was trying to clam her down was confused.
She goes to sid..... Rocky saw her amd about to say something when she gesture to stop.......
She hold sid's hand and make sid sit on the couch sid did not protest.....
N- bhai...... She spoke with a cracking voice.....
Sid look at her....... His heart broke into pieces seeing her red eyes messed up hair.......
N- bhai plzz clam down plzz aapko sanu ko dundhna hai aise karoge to sanu ko koun dundhega you have to find her.....
She said with tears she is right he have to find her he have to......
N- aap jo feel kar rahe vo main janti hu infact main v same feel kar rahi hu agar sanu ko kuch ho gaya to shayad main v zinda nahi rah payungi..... Plzz mari sanu ko la do mera pass plz....
And she again broke into tears......
Rocky fist his palm to control himself coz he can't see nidhi like this and he is staying strong that doesn't mean he did not care for sana she has address him as bhai for the first time anyone call him like this...... And she is very precious to him also......
Siya goes and hug nidhi tightly......
Sidharth gets up and pat nidhi's head..
Sh- kuch nahi hoga tumhari sanu ko i will never let anything happen to her vo hamare pass hogi jaldi hi......
He spoke with utmost surety in his voice......
Sh- rocky told everyone member of my team to come in study in in 30 minutes told them if they come one minute late that will be the last time of his life........ ( he warn sternly and left from their ).......

Rocky also leave from there to inform every staff........

Sid goes to her room as he enter in her room..... Her smell comes in his nose he close his eyes and take a deep breath and fill his lungs with her which gives him a sukoon which making him clam......
After almost 5 minutes sid open his eyes which were red tears welled up in his eyes.......
He look at the room which did not have it's light it's glow it's shehnaaz...
The room was silence...... She is not there.......
Sid goes to the bed and he found that his one T-shirt and his one picture was their......
His baby is missing him so much......
He goes to her closet take out her top...
He sit near the bed in the floor.....
Hug the top near his chest.....
Sh- baby where r you i want you in my arms dakho main ah v gaya main kayu tumhari intuitions ko samaj nahi paya kayu bacha plz forgive me i failed to protect you failed to give you the love you deserve sorry baby....
Tears starts flowing from his eyes the don who never cries who never get weak is falling weak coz his strength is missing he can't breath coz his breath is missing.......

After almost 15 minutes of crying he wipe his tears and stand up......
He took a bracelet of her keep it on his pocket......
Sh- i'll find you jaan tum jaldi hi mari baho main hogi mare pass which is your real place and for main tumha kahi jane hi nahi dunga i swear i'll never let you go........
He promised to himself and to her also......
He goes to the study......
As he enter he saw all his team member including rocky and kabir were present their.......
He goes everyone bow down their head infront of his.......
He sit on his king chair......
Sh- mujha sare cctv footage cahiya abhi...... ( he said sternly )
Within two minutes cctv footage was playing in the tv........
He watch the whole footage a small smile play on his lips seeing his baby smiling and playing.........
But suddenly he saw that she is going behind the tree and then she did not come........
Sid bang his fist in the table.....
Sh- dam it....... This cctv is useless......
Coz behind the tree what happen they can't see it.......
Suddenly his phone rang......
He took the phone......
It was an unknown number.....
Sh- whoes this...?
P- your so called enemy Mr. Shukla....
Sh- what...?
P- ohhh cut the crap Mr. Shukla.... Your new lady love...... Shehnaaz......
Sid's eyes winded hearing her name....
Sh- kaun ho tum where is my shehnaaz who the hell r you..... (yelled)
Everyone look at him......
P- ohh don't shout Mr. Shukla aap apni jo ye power hain na mujha mat sunayiya...... If you do any kind of stunts then apke lady love k sath kaya hoga aap soch v nahi sakte..... What i am capable to do......
Sh- no...... You will not do anything.....
P- then you have to do what i say..... And i'll let you know what you have to do.....till then keep dreaming about your lady love......
And that person cut the call......
Sh- hello hello hello...... You bloody.....
He sit on his chair with a thud his baby was kidnapped...........
Everyone is looking at his..... They were shocked......

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें