chapter 37

Hii guys......
I know you all will be shocked coz maine aaj taq kabhi story se pahle aise kabhi kuch likha nahi hai but this is important main aap sab ko roj maximum.... 1500 words ke update dati hu.... Main apne studies se aor apne work se time nikal kar likti hu chapter par jitne readers hai utne vote ya comments nahi hote hai aor agar mujha aaplogo k opinion hi nahi milenga ki story kaisi ja rahi hai boring to nahi ho rahi hai...... Plzz do comment and vote....
And jo log comment karte hai vo to mari jaan hai i love you all my readers and plzz tell me how was the story is going...?

Back to story......

Keep reading.........

Rocky goes to sid who was sitting like a statue that phone call was enough to make all of them fearful.......
Rocky pat sod's shoulder......
R- bhai.....bhai.....plzz.....be strong...... We have to find her.......
Sid look at him with so much fear in his eyes rocky's heart ache seeing fear in those eyes which always gives him strength......
Sh- rocky...... She......she......was.....kidnapped.....( his voice is cracking).....
R- bhai plzz be strong agar aap aise karoge to ham kaise thik rahenga bhai....... ( his voice is also now cracking coz he for the first time seeing him like this)
His all staff were beyond shock.... The person who always put a strong face to hide his emotion from this world is today breaking down like this they all know that how important sana is but her absence will break him to this end they did not even imagine this......
Staffmember(sm)- sir i'll track the call plzz stay strong..... We have to find shehnaaz mam...... ( he said assuring sidharth )
Sidharth nodded and all starts doing their work.......
After one hour they track the number... They show it to sid and the place where the number was found was only in 10 minutes distance from the mansion....... It was a factory which is closed from years.......
Sid told everyone to be ready they were going to the factory.......
Sidharth told kabir and rocky to be alert........
They come down from the study and saw nidhi siya and merry aunty was sitting in the hall......
Siya was trying to make nidhi drink some milk coz she had cried a lot......
But she is refusing it......
Now rocky did not control himself and directly goes to nidhi and siya.....
Siya look at him..... He gesture her to give him the glass of milk......siya give it to him.....
R- nidhi...... He for the first time took her name.......
Nidhi look at him.....
R- nidhi plzz drink it jab sana ayegi aor tumha agar aise dakhegi to kaya feel karegi usko kitna bura lagega you have be strong for her.......
Rocky had so much love amd concern for her in his eyes he himself make her drink the milk siya and merry aunty smile a little seeing them.....
Sidharth saw them amd now he is missing his jaan so badly he so want to hug her kiss her feel her warmth against him...... His bacha he want to pamper her to keep her safe and happy..... He Was missing how she used to feed him his food how she used to make cute pouts and her those pouts always melt him........ He badly need her.........

They all sat on car and move towards that factory......
Sid's heart was beating faster..... 
After sometime they reach the place....
They all get down of the car......
Sid instruct everyone to enter into the factory from different sides.....
They all do as sid said......
They all enter in the factory from different sides......
They all search the whole factory but did not find anyone their is no clue about anyone.......
They all stepped into a small room wjere they saw.......
A phone and a paper laying on a table in the middle of the room......
Sidharth goes to the table and took the phone and paper he open the paper and what he saw shocked his core....
It was a later......
He read it......
Not so Dear.....
      Mr. Shukla.....
You know what those phone call tracking process has now become old try something new...... What you thought i m that much idot ki aap ko maine apne hatho se apna address da du ohh Mr. Shukla you r so sweet.....
Aapki shehnaaz ab v mera pass hai and agar aapko apki shehnaaz ko dakna hai to open this phone you will get to see her..... And ha thoda sa to mujha enjoy karne dijiya underworld king the Sidharth Shukla ki aisi halat ko...... I m loving it you know.....
Okay Mr. Shukla see you soon.........

Sidharth immediately open the phone and what he saw was enough to break his heart into pieces.......
Shehnaaz was tied up with iron chain her both hand were tied in the both hands on the chair and legs were also tied with iron chain their is brushes in her hand and leg coz of the hard chain her mouth was sealed with tap...... Her eyes were closed she is totally messed up their is a cut on tbe head from which blood was coming as if someone had hit her with a hard thing......
Seeing this picture sidharth fall on the floor with a thud.........
Rocky and kabir goes to him running...
Rocky hold sidharth..... And kabir took the phone and later from his hand....
He read it and saw the picture then he gave it to rocky who also saw it......
Everyone's heart crunch seeing shehnaaz's condition.....
The girl who always spread smile who always makes her surrounding happy with her positive vibes is now in this condition......
How can someone do this with a pour soul like her........
R- bhai bhai...... We have to find her cholo jaldi yaha se hame yaha kuch nahi milne wala we have to find new way to find sana......
Sh- rocky un....un....logone......meri...sana....ki....kaya.....halat.......bana...di dakha tumne.....she is such a baby unko mujse dusmani hai mera sath jo karna hai kare par uske sath kayu.....
He yelled like a mad man.....
He is behaving like a mad man......
Sh- mujha mujha usse jald se jald dhundna hoga........
With that sid run from their......
Kabir rocky and everyone follow him...

It was almost 3 days that they did not find sana.... Everyday a that person give them a new clue and sidharth follow that clue like a mad but he only get a new picture of sana with a new Wond........ Which makes him more mad......
From last three days he always make a new plan but the plan got flop and he can't reach to shehnaaz and everytime he get a latter saying which always has same thing.....
That the person will tell him what to do but now he was enjoying sidharth's this state.......
Everyone is now tensed coz they know if he did not find her then he will destroy everything......if he fails to find her then this devil will do something which no one could ever imagine......

It was late night when sid enter into sana's room all messed......
He goes to her closet takes out her cloth and sit on the floor huging it....it was his routine from the last three days........
Sh- kaha chali gayi ho bacha tumhara sidharth akela pad gaya hai...... Usse andhare main vapas ja raha hai jaha se tum layi thi usse mari roshni to tum ho na to ah jao na fir se apne sidharth ko le aao roshni main plz bacha.....  Main nahi rah pa raha tumhare bagair dam ghut raha hai mera tum cahiya ho mujha kuch nahi bas tum..... ( he cried )
Suddenly something hit his mind.......
He takes out the picture that he found from different location......
He saw all the picture..... All the pictures had same background.....
And this background is so much familiar to him.........
Suddenly he winded his eyes he knows this background..... How the hell he did not notice it..... He know where they had kept sana he know it very well......
Now everything ig getting clear in his mind why his all plan become a flop? why he was not able to find her? why.... Every question's answer were now coming in his mind......
He gets up.........
" Don't worry bacha your Sidharth is coming...... "

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें