Lisa

3 years later

3 years later

"We broke up Lisa." Is the last thing I heard from him, that was three years ago over the phone. I called Jimin cause he wouldnt answer mine phone calls. I went over to their dorms to tell him personally, but the securety wouldnt let me inside. I didnt know why, I tried, I tried everything to tell him but he just cut me out. I needed to accept his decision, to break up for some months but tht just turned into leaving me for good. I cried, cried a lot. I couldnt believe that Jungkook would let me alone, pregnant and hopeless. The girls helped me alot, I even got mine own apartment when I gave birth to mine daughter. Hyun-Jae. She is a very inteligent, smart and funny child. Very talented like her dad I must say, I see things in her what remins me of Jungkook. But also she has his nose and those cute eyes.

BlackPink took a break when I was really showing in mine pregnancy, thats why the girls did their solos. Which was great.

But now Jae is almost three years old. She is mine everything, mine light and mine happiness.

"Mommy." I hear Jae yell loudly. Standing in the kitchen I prepare breakfast for her. "Mommyyy!" Again. I sigh and walk over to her little room, walking in I see her trying to wear her little jacket that BamBam gifted her. She loves him, thinks he is very funny and weird. BamBam was shocked when I told him that Jungkook cut contact with me, I was shocked too. It felt like I didnt get a fair closure.

"You look goregous." I say with a smile and kiss her cheeck. "Come on, lets go eat." I say and hold her little hand. Together we walk to the kitchen. I lift her uo and place her on the counter. "We have eggs." I show her the eggs. "Toast." I point at the bread.

"Bread!" She says excited. I smile. "with eggs." She nodds. "Mama bread with eggs." She says again and points at the ingredients. With a smile I prepare her sandwich, putting it on a plate and lifting her of the counter. Giving her the plate she walks to the couch and climbs on it. Watching every step she makes gives me a warm heart. She looks at the TV screen and then to me with her puppy eyes.

"Okay okay." I mumble and walk over to the TV. "But not that long okay, Rosé unnie is coming today."

"Unnie Rosé!" She asks and smiles widely. Taking a bite of her sandwitch she watched her favorite show. Her little actions like nose crunch and lifting up one eyebrow makes me think, think about him. Her dad, Jungkook. He became even more populair, the golden maknae. BTS got even nominated for the grammys. They have been bringing out music constantly, I dont have contact with any of the members anymore since Jungkook cut contact with me.

We got out comeback soon, Ive lost mine pregnancy weight so we planned to do this. After a couple of days we are going to preform, which Im nervous about. To preform again because Ive been out for a while. We have been in the studio with the girls for a while now, thatvwas nice. Jae came along everytime, sometimes BamBam comes to look after her which Im thankful for. He is so kind and helped me a lot. I know BamBam and Jungkook know each other and meet up, so I asked him to not say anything to him. Just because... he doesnt deserve her. He left me, left us.

---

Thank you all for the support.
Love you guys!

Can u imagine Lisa with a child omg aww, and JK being the dad.. udbxjsnxj

Anyway hope u likee

😘