Lisa

LISA

"Lisa? Hello!" I feel that someone hold mine wrist. Looking up I see Jenny. "God you zoned out." She smiled. "She all good." She yells to the others.

"Yeah, I zoned out." I say. I jusy had a flashback of a few months ago. Where I could go meet Jungkook and he would come to me, but now its hard. They dropped their new song, and have it very busy. I thrust him, ofcourse. The car stops riding and we step out.

"BLACKPINK!" I hear some of our fans screaming. I smile and wave back to the fans. Then we walk inside the building.

"Its cold in here." Rosé says and holds her shoulders. We walk the the big area, it was quiet full.

"Black pink in your area." Jenny says playfully as we walk to our seats. I bow to the other people
there sitting and sit on a chair.

"Next to preform is TXT." The crowd cheers and I clap. I see the boys running up to the stage.

"Here they come." Rosé says.

"Youre right." I say.

"Lisa Look!" Jenny whispers. Jisoo just laughes. I turn to mine right and see him, making eye contact with Jungkook. I lick mine lips and try to act normal. Jimin was talking to him what made him laugh. He fixs his hair still staring at me.

The boys bow to us and take their place in front of us

The boys bow to us and take their place in front of us. Jungkook sits down in front of me but on the right. I swallow, its been so long since I have seem him in person.

"I told you." Rosé whispered.

"I thought you were talking about TXT." I whisper back. Jenny smiles about what Jisoo said to her.

I missed him. And seeing him happy and healthy makes me happy.

Keeping mine eyes on the stage trying not to look at him, cameras are everywhere. And I dont want problems with mine manager. Like Jungkook says, enjoy the little things in life.

I smile a little and suddenly everyone stand up and claps, confused I stand up
amd clap too.

"What happened?" I whisper.

"BTS won the best comeback." Jenny whisperes back. I nodd and watch the boys infront of me. I smile as I clap. They deserve it, they work so hard. I smile while clapping and look at mine right where they were sitting. Everyone stands up only Jungkook still sits down and stares at me, after a few seconds he stands up as well and walk to the stage. Sitting down I waych the big screen what is focused on the boys.

"They are going to sing Fake Love." Rosé says. How did she know that? I look confused. "I read the news okay, if they are not lying then." I laugh. And she was right, the boys stand on the dark stage and the melody from Fake Love starts playing. V's deep voice starts the song and the fans go wild. Im not going to lie, they dance pretty good. Jungkook sings his part and I feel Jisoo looking at me, I bite mine lip as he lifts his shirt up and sings further. The crowd goes wild, his iconic scene.

"Thank you Army! For everything and standing by our side all those years." RM says and they all bow. I clap looking at the screen.

"Im hungry." Jenny complains after a few shows. "And Im cold."

"I have chocolate..... In mine bagg what is backstage." I remember. "I will go get it." I say and stand up.

"Thank you Lisa." Jenny smiles and I smile back as I walk out of the huge place. Its also very cold here, amd with the dress Im wearing its even colder. Walking in the hall to the room where all our stuff were, I try to figure put where it was. Its really big here. Suddenly I feel someone holding mine hand.

"Hey hey." The person pulles me backwards. Turning around I see Jungkook smiling, he probably ran behind me.

"Jungkook? What are you doing? People will see." I whisper the last part.

"Here?" He asks and looks around. There was no one. "Hell, your hand is so cold." He pulls me trowards him and we walk, he guides me to a room, probably their room. He opens the door and I was right. All the boys were there, Jimin and V were sitting on the couch. J-hope was lying on the floor, Jin was nowhere to see. Suga and RM were eating.

"He found Lisa!" Jimin yells happily. Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Hey Lisa." J-hope says with a little wave. I wave back.

"We are glad he found you Lisa." V laughs.

"Yes yes, will Lisa come? Will I see her, oh my god!" Jimin immitates Jungkook. V and Jimin begin laughing. Jungkook sits on the couch opposite of them and takes a breath.

"Guys stop it." RM says but the two keep laughing.

"Hyung stop it." He says, they were just making fun of him. But Im glad I heard it. He cares, still cares about me. He holds mine hand and pulls me to him, so I sit next to him, leaning mine head against his shoulder and closing mine eyes. I really missed this moments.

"Congrats though." I say suddenly.

"Thanks!" Suga and Rm says with a mouth full off ramen.