Lisa

In the morming I opening mine eyes and see Jae sitting at the edge of mine bed

In the morming I opening mine eyes and see Jae sitting at the edge of mine bed. Last night Jungkook slept on the couch like I told him too, I want to do it in baby steps. "Jae?" She looks up at me and looks down afterwards. "What is it baby?" I ask sitting next to her.

"Jungkook is inside." She sighs.

"Yes he is, whats the problem?"

"Its weird.. Its weird that he is mine dad. I. I dont know mommy..."

"You know, Jungkook and I used to be friends a long time a go I know him pretty well." I tell her. "He is a great dancer." I begin and she starts to smile. "Is funny and he likes to sing."

"Yeah he can dance good." She nodds. "Mommy, do I have to call him dad?" She whispers.

"Only if your ready baby." I pinch her cheeck. "Now lets make breakfast." I tell her and we walk out of mine room, spotting Jungkook in the kitchen with his back turned to us, phone pressed against his ear.

"Im coming Jin hyung, I know I know Im sorry. Tell Namjoon hyung I will be there. Yeah yeah." He hangs up and turns around, when he sees us he looks at me and I nodd. Jungkook walks over to Jae and kneels down. "Jae, Im sorry love...I.." he starts, but she wraps her arms around him.

"Its okay, I forgive you." She whisperes and Jungkook smiles widely wrapping his arms around her.

"Thank you." He says, smiling down at them it all feels settled. He lifts her up and stands tall. "I need to go, Im late again." He chuckles. "I think mine hyungs are a bit mad at me."

"You need to go?" Jae asks.

"Yeah, we are going to practice." He tells her. "Want to come with me someday?"

"Yeah, yeah!" She says excitedly. "Mama please!"

"Okay, but not today." And she pouts, then she whisperes something to Jungkook what makes them both laugh. Then Jungkooks phone starts to ring, he sighs and looks at his phone.

"I really need to go." He sighs and rhen he answeres the phone call. "Nehh, you open the door Im there.. yeah I swear." He says as he puts Jae down and winks at her. "Just open the door Rapmon." He says and ends the phone call. Holding his jacket he kneels down looking at Jae. "See you later Princess." He kisses her hand. Jae smiles shyly. Jungkook stands up and pinches mine cheeck. "I will call you." He tells me, turns around  and joggs to the front door. "Bye."

"Byee." Jae runs to the door watching Jungkook leave, standing behind her I watch him getting in his car. He waves and starts his car. "Why cant we go with him mommy?" She asks as she still waves. I smile down at her.

"Maybe another time." I say. "He is a busy guy." I whisper.

--

"He did not!" Rosé says over the phone. "What was Jackson even doing there. Okay I get his point, but come on."

"I know I know."

"How is Jae?" I hear Jenny ask. Jae was now asleep, after watching buggs bunny.

"She is sleeping."

"Hope she takes it wel step by step." Jisoo says.

"She does." I say. "Gotta go girls, will see you tomorrow." I say and hang up. Then I see a text from Jungkook.

Kook
"Miss you guys."

I smile down at mine phone, he looks so tired and serious in one

"Why so serious?"

Kook.
"Im tired, going to sleep.
Have to wake up early tommorow.

"Thats sad.
You have practice tomorrow?"

Kook.
"Yeah.
You can come if you want."

"Maybe.
If I can."

Kook.
"Make sure you can 😏."

"Oh my gosh,
Go sleep Jungkook,
you have to wake up early."

Kook.
"What, I cant miss mine girls."

"Of course u can lol."

Kook.
"See you tomorrow.
Sleep well."

"Sleep well."

His girls.

He is missing his girls.

Mine heart.