Jungkook

Laying in bed I open mine eyes to the sound of Jin and Teahyung arguing

Laying in bed I open mine eyes to the sound of Jin and Teahyung arguing. Rolling mine eyes I sit up and wear mine black hoodie over mine shirt. Trying to fix mine hair a bit I walk inside, Namjoon was eating some eggs. Suga was listening to music I guess. Hobi and Jimin are probably sleeping. "Youre up early." V says, I nodd and sit next to him.

"Yes thanks for that." I glare at Jin and V hyung. Hearing Namjoon laugh at our conversation. Leaning backwards I see Jimin coming in with his sleepy eyes.

"Youre up too." Jin asks.

"See!" I point at Jimin. "Im not the only one."

"I think you guys need some tape to... not talk anymore." Jimin says harsly and rubs his eyes. Jin and V look at each other.

"We didnt..." Jin starts. Shaking mine head I walk to the kitchen, drinking some water I watch their conversation. Looking in the fridge for something to eat I focus on what to eat.. we have carrots, or cerial or toast?

"Kook!" Jin hyung calls me.

"Nehh." I say and look up. He points at the front door, walking out the kitchen to the front door I see Lisa and Jae, Jae hides behind Lisa as she stands at the door opening.

"Hey." I breathe looking at Lisa. Kneeling down I hold out mine hand waiting for Jae.

"I told you he would be here." Lisa whisperes to Jae, with little steps she comes foreward holding mine hand.

"What a surprise." I smile holding her hand.

"Wh,.. who are they?" She whisperes.

I smile and look back, the members were looking at me in a way. "I told you that Im in a band right, these are the other members." I whisper back. "Want to meet them?"

"Okay." She whispers and hold mine hand tightly.

"Is that her?" Jimin asks watching us shocked. Nodding I hold Jae her little hand. "Hey Jae, Im Jimin." Jimin kneels down making eye contact with her. "Im the funny one." He winks and laughes.

"Jimin-sshi." I say and he gives me a look.

"Ive heard a lot about you." Jimin whispers what made Jae blush.

"Thats enough Jimin-sshi, dont scare her." Jin hyung says and pushes Jimin away.

"Hey Jae, Im Jin. Wordwide handsome." He smiles. "Okay, thats not the kind off reaction I always get." Jin looks away, Jimin laughes and slaps his shoulder.

"Im V." V does a peace sighn and smiles from where he is sitting. Namjoon stands up amd walks over, he kneels down.

"Hey Jae, Im Rm." He holds her hand. "Welcome to our house."

"Thank you." She whispers.

"Im Suga!" Suga hyung walks by.

"I know there are a lot of guys here Jae." Rm tells her. "But there is one more, he is still sleeping." Jae nodds and holds mine hand tightly.

"Its okay." I whisper. Liking how safe she feels with me, she trusts me. I lift her up and hold her, tuning back to Lisa she leans against the wall watching the whole scene. "What a surpise." I say with a smile.

Lisa smiles seeing us like this. "We came to get your number, I lost all contacts."

"Wait, mine too?" Jimin asks coming foreward.

"I lost all Jimin and even got a new number."

"What? Who was messaging me all those times." He looks confused, Lisa laughs and gets her phone. She gives it to me. Holding Jae with one hand and her phone in mine other hand I write down mine phone number. "JK, give mine phone number too." Jimin winks. "We know who she will call if youre not picking up her phone calls." He pats mine shoulder. Okay did he really need to say that? "By the way Lisa, you look amazing."

"She always does." I say typing Jimin's number and giving it to her with a smile. She looks down at her phone, I see that blush. Its been years, it feels so strange. But Im going to win her back!

"Okau, lets go Jae." Lisa says standing tall.

"You going now?" Namjoon hyung comes.

"Yeah, I have practice." She nodds. "I guess you like Jungkook more than me now, huh." Lisa says looking at us. Mine arms wrapped around her.

"Mommy!" Jae whisperes and hold out her arms, giving her to Lisa I wave at her.

"See you soon Jae." I wink and look at Lisa. "You too Lis." Licking mine lips I watch them walk away saying bye as they leave.

Jimim holds mine shoulders and jumps. "Okay what just happened? Is this the first step? She came here, she was here!" She was, Lisa came to get mine number.

"I must say, Jae is so cute." Jin hyung says sitting down.

"Yeah with your handsome face." V slaps him. "Who says that to a child, come on."

"Dont fuck it up now JK." Namjoon holds mine arm and I nodd. This time I will not.

---

Jae met the boyss..
Have a great day yall.