Lisa

Lisa

"Unnies Im going." I say as I gather mine stuff from the kitchen table. Phone, water, gum and mine purse. Dropping it all in mine bagg.

"Where are you going?" Jenny asks leaning against the counter. I look her in the eye.

"Come on, I told yall." I say.

"You did?"

"Yess! Didnt I Rosé?" I ask her.

"Well I guess."

"She is going to Jk."

"Thank you Jisoo." I say looking at her.

"We are just messing with you." Jenny laughes.

"And put this on, then you are unnoticable." Jisoo gives me a beanie, right almost forgot.

"Thank you." I say and head to the front door.

"Give Jungkook a big hugg from us." Rosé jokes.

"And a kiss." Jenny adds, and they all laugh.

"Very funny girls." I say with a smile and open the door and leave. "Bye." I say and walk to mine car, mine little car.

In the car I listen to some songs as I drive to the house of the guys. Ive been there a couple of times, its always really fun there with everyone.  But its been a long time now. I didnt text him that I would come, I thought about it as a little surprise.

The place they live is sequred, so I parked mine car a bit further then normal, usually if I come by Jungkook informs the guards. Now I dont know if ai can come in easilh, but we can always try.

Walking up to the guards I stand till someone notices me.

"Any appointment?" He askes.

"Im Lisa, I come here often." I say, and I see the man looking at the other.

"Ive seen you here before." The other guy says. "You can go in." He says and opens the gate. I smile and walk to building where the boys live. Standing infront of the building I take a deep breath and knock on the door. After hearing all noises.

"The youngest should open the door" I hear RM shouting.

"Jungkook!" Now V yells.

"JK, the door!" Jin I guess says now.

"Yeah yea." I hear his voice close to the door, and then the door opens. Jungkook holds the door, wearing a big oversized shirt and some sweatpants. His long curly hair is in a little bun.

I smile widely. He smirks and wraps his arms around me, his chin leaning on mine head.

"You came." He whispers.

"Surprise." I say back looking up at him. He places a kiss on mine lips with a smile.

"Jungkook... who is it?" V appears, leaning against the wall. We both look up. "Ooh." He nodds. "Hey Lisa." He waves a little and walks back. "Its Lisa." I hear him say to the others.

"Lets go to mine room." Jungkook says holding mine hand. He closes the door amd we walk to the main livingroom.

"Welcome Lisa!" J-Hope says. "After all those weeks." He winks. I just smile back.

"Hey Lisa." Jin says with a smile. "Are you hungry? We have some leftover food."

"No thanks." I say.

"You all can find me in mine room." Jungkook says after a moment of silence.

"Have fun." Jimin laughes. "He grows up too fast." I hear him say and I laugh a little while walking behind Jungkook. He opens the door and we walk in his clean and neat room.

"Welkom to mine area." He jokes looking at me.

I notice a big paper on the floor. "Jungkook.. w
Whats that?" I walk closer to it. And I see that its a painting of me. "Did you do this?" I look at him, then to the painting.

"Yea." He walks closer with his hands in his pocket.

"Oh my gosh! Its so pretty, how? Youre an artist, oh god." He just smiles.

"Im was  busy with that for like weeks."

"Thank you." I whisper and look at the painting again. Its so perfect, everything is drawed and painted with water paint perfectly.