Lisa

"Woah its so big

"Woah its so big." Jae says excited and she runs on the stage, she bows after she does a little dance. We came to see the concert, but Jungkook wanted us to come early so we had some time together. "Are you going to dance here daddy?" Jae asks. She calls him dad or daddy now, Im so proud of mine little baby. Jungkook fixes his hair as he walks up to us.

"Yeah, you going to watch me?" Jae nodds and runs up to him, he holds her tightly and lifts her up.

"But how are you going to see me and mommy?" She is a smart girl I must say.

"I will have mine eyes on you princess." He whisperes. Holding mine phone I make some pictures of them and a video. "Did you eat something, you hungry?"

"No I ate with mama." Jungkook nodds and walks away with her in his arms. He shows the stage to her. Keeping mine eyes on them I think about how this all felt right, Jungkook in mine life again.

"Well isnt that Lisa." I turn around seeing Jimin walking to me. "Hey." He smiles and I smile back. He keeps his eyes on Jungkook who is still walking with Jae in his arms. "Im glad you guys are good now."

"Me too." I breathe.

"And is he a good dad?"

"He is." I laugh. "He does his best and thats all that matters." He is doing his best, he really is and I adore that. Jungkook always is trying his best for everything.

"He loves her." And I smile, he does. He is so loving and caring.

"Look theres Jimin oppa." Jungkook says walking over to us now. Jimin laughes and joggs to Jae.

"Jae-yah! I missed you." Jimin shouts taking Jae from Jungkook and turns in circles with her, what made her laugh.

"Jimim carefull." Jungkook says holding his elbow. Now Jimin holds her and runs away pretending that Jae is flying.

"Euphoriaa." He shouts and I laugh. Jungkook laughs walking up to me giving me a wink, he licks his lips and jumps in front of me.

"You excited to see me preform again." He smiles playfully.

"I am actually, I missed seeing you all dance." I love how they all can dance so good.

"I thought you were excited to see me." He stops jumping now.

"Kook I am." I breathe, he makes me so nervous when Im around him.

"You are." He smiles scratching his neck.

"Of course."

Jungkook looks me in the eye and bites his lip. O gosh, why am I so nervous. I close mine eyes for a second and I feel him touching mine hand, opening mine eyes I see him close to me. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah." I whisper.

"You can tell me anything Lis, anytime." He is so caring and so mature. I nodd, je gives me a warm smile and kisses mine cheeck.

"Jungkook." I say with big eyes. "There are cameras everywhere." I say shocked trying to escape from his grip. He laughes and pulls me back, kissing me on the lips now. He pulls away but stands close to me.

"Dont worry about it." He whisperes.

"Jungkookie! Here comes Ironman." Jimin says running with Jae.

"Daddy!" She says and opens her arms to hugg him. Sometimes I do think that she likes him more than me, yes. She is all eyes for her dad.

"Kook, Chimchim its almost time." Namjoon says jogging halfway. Jae looks at Namjoon and to the two guys in front of her.

"You go with mama to your seats okay." Jungkook tells her. "I will call you before the show." He winks and kneels down.

"But Dad I want to stay here." Jae pouts looking down what made Jimin laugh.

"Baby we are going to watch daddy from up there." I say and point to the seets on the right.

"I will be watching you okay." Jungkook smiles.

"I will too." Jimin says.

"Kook, Jimin now!" Now Jin comes. The two guys nodd.

"I have to go, dont let go of mommys hand." He says and kisses her cheeck.

"Lets gooo, see you." Jimin says and runs to the back while Jungkook follows him walking backwards waving to us.

Putting on mine mask and a bucket hat I sit with Jae in our seats, whilse the arena is getting full with people. Jea is wearing a hat too, just in case. She is so excited that she cant sit still. "Is he going to see us from here?" She mummers is herself looking around. "Are all those people going to watch dad?" She jumps up looking around. "Mommh how long do we have to wait."

"Patience baby." I laugh and in no time the lights went out. Jae looks at me and then at the stage, the boys arrive and begin with mic drop. The crowd goes wild. Jae covers her ears as she stand up looking at the stage, she tries to wave but covers her ears again.

"Mommy look!" Jae says excitedly as she points at her dad. Looking at them, they dance to the song, Jungkook dancing like its his life and giving his all to it like always. The smile on his face says it all. The whole show I look at Jae being excited.

"I love you alllll, saranghemida!" Jungkook says as he appears on the big screen, doing heart sighn with his fingers.

"We will never forget you!" Namjoon says with a smile.

"Army! Love you." V says with his deep voice and the girls behind me go wild.

"Is it over?" Jae asks as the guys walk back. I hold her hand and guide her to the back. "Is it here?" She runs up to a door and opens it, oh no.

"Jae-yah" I hear Jimin's voice. Jae runs inside and I follow. The guys drink some water, Jin is laying on the couch. Suga is sitting on the ground. And Jungkook comes shirtless in the room holding a new shirt in his hand I believe. He gives me a smile.

"That was so cool." Jae says sitting on Jimin's lap. Jungkook stand behind Jae and kisses her cheek. She looks back and wipes her cheek.

"Daddy!" She laughes and she leans into Jimins chest hiding her face. Jungkook wears his shirt as he walks up to me. I wrap mine arms around him tightly, I missed this, I missed him. With him mine life is complete.

"I love you." I whisper in his ear.