Jungkook

Holding mine phone looking at the lyrics I came up with in the past day. Ive been thinking a lot, like really. I couldnt even sleep. It was getting to me, but today today was the day. Im going to make it right. I can make it right. I made a mistake, I left her when she needed me the most. Why? Was the pressure from YG too much? He called immideatly which is rare. Its been a week now, a week without her voice, presence and her kind heart. Gosh, ai fucked it up so bad. Suga hyung was so right.

First I wanted to sing some parts I wrote. Check it if its right, if it sounds good. Wearing the headphones I look in mine notes for the lyrics. Closing mine eyes I tap mine feet on the floor.

"So show me I'll show you
So show me I'll show you
Show you show you" I sing lightly and look at the producer. He nodds and a thumbs up at the same time. He gives me a sighn to sing it again.

"So show me I'll show you
So show me I'll show you
Show you show you" I sing again and watch the floor, walking out of the recording room I watch te producer. "And? Was it good?"

"I think you have a calm voice for this part which gives ot a good vibe, a safe one." Thats good, I felt a good vibe too. I nodd and went back to mine place, holding mine headphones I listen to some beats the producer chose. Trying to freestyle and sing some some to match the song. Its a great experience. Sitting down I listen to mine own voice what has been recorded. Allthoug its not even finished its good to hear and reflect on it.

 Allthoug its not even finished its good to hear and reflect on it

"Great job." The producer says and nodds with his head on the beat. It sounded pretty good, not gonna lie.

After mine recording session I went back to dorms.

"Kook, where were you?" Tae walks pass me holding a cup of coffee I guess.

"In the studio." I say and fix mine hair a bit.

"Jin is doing Vlive." Tae begins laughing. "Lets go interrupt him." He smiles and holds mine arm.

"What you guys up to?" Jimin walks by amd stops.

"Prank Jin." Tae says with a serious tone. We all watch him and burst out in laughter.

"Okay lets go!" Jimin picks out his phone and we all storm in Jins room. "JIN HYUNG." Jimin shouts. Jin watches us normally and rolls his eyes. "He didnt even got scared." Jimin says sadly.

"I hear you guys." Jin says normally. "Army hear you all too." He says and points to his live. Tae looks down and smiles.

"Hey Army!" I say and wave in the camera. Jimin wraps his arm around mine shoulder.

"The prank didnt work out." jimin says and pulls V close by. "It was V's idea." And V laughes.

"Hey Army!" V waves and does a peace sighn.

"Thanks for the show guys." Jin hyung says and claps. "It was good." He says sarcasticly and laughs. Fake laugh, what made me laugh.

"Let go guys." Jimin says, we wave to Jin and walk out of the room, closing the door we start laughing.

"It was you! You talk too loud." Jimin says looking over at Tae.

"Hyung  Im going." I say." And turn to walk away withou doing an explanation, I hope.

"Jungkook? Where are you going?" Tae asks what made me turn back.

"I....I." Looking to the ground thinking of what to say.

"Leave him Taehyung." Jimin says and winks as he walks away with V. Holding the car keyes I run to the parking lot. Starting the car I look up, wearing a hat and a mask I was all ready. Driving out of dorms going on the street, I drive to the girls dorms. Ive been there before. It was not a long drive, but still It has been a long time since Ive been there and seen the girls. Especially Lisa. Parking mine car I breathe in and out. Okay Jk, youre going to tell her the truth, the truth! I nodd and go put of mine car, locking it I walk up to the house. Licking mine lips knock on the door, close mine eyes for a bit and play with the ringers on mine fingers. Finally the door opens, Rosé stands there confused.

"What are you doing here?" She mouths.

"I need to speak to Lisa." I say.

"Well, she is not here." She isn not there? Where could she be?

"What do you mean? She is not there?" I ask confused.

"No she is not." And she tries to close the door, but Im fast to hold the door open.

"Please help me Rosé."

"Look Jungkook, I dont know whats up with you but I dont know where she went." She says and shuts the door. I close mine eyes and exhale. Shit. Walking back to mine car I think about places she could go, she likes to go. Driving around the neighborhood I try to look everywhere to find her. The coffee place, the gamehall and the mall. Then I see her familliar face, walking out of the supermarket. She is not alone, there is a guy with her. Fucking Jackson Wang.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Lisa smiles walking next to him, why is he with her? What is he doing?
did she move on? She moved on so fast? She forgot about me? Angry, Im fucking angry. Dissapointed and mad. Swallowing I look once again and they walk next to eacht other, I see him fixing her mask and her cap. Angrily gripping the steering wheel I drive to the dorms.

----
Ma heart.
Poor Jk