Jungkook

Jungkook

Looking in to her eyes I see saddness, hurt and coldness. I froze when I saw her, I mean they told me BlackPink was going to be here but I thought we all came on a different timing. I wanted to hugg her, hold her in mine arms and tell her everything will be allright. When I find the curage to step up I see their manager taking them to the stage. Mine eyes just follow her.

"Jungkook?"

Mine eyes follows her movements, her. dancing and her voice.

"Jungkook."

"Jungkook-ah!" Jin shouts and hold mine shoulder. I swallow and look up at him. "Lets go." Licking mine lips I nodd, glancing one more time at Lisa I feel Jimin holding mine arm.

"Jungkookie lets go." He pulls me back and I nodd again. Why does it feel strange, why does it feel like were strangers. Hobi guides me to our room backstage, opening the door I see Namjoon and V watching the show that we just did, Suga walks in with an hanburger in his hand and watches us.

"What? What happened?" He asks and takes another bite. I sigh and sit on a chair, elbows leaning on mine knees and mine hand in mine hair out of frustration. "Whats up with him?" I hear Suga hyung ask.

"He broke up with Lisa." Jimin says in a whisper tone, but I still hear it.

"What!" Suga turns up to me, followed by V and Namjoon. They all gathetered around me sort of. "I thought you loved her? You love her, hell you do? Whats going on?" Suga sits next to me and tries to look me in the eye. Thanks to Jimin everyone knows. "YG management called him." He says now, of he doesnt stop I will do something.

"Jimin let him talk." Namjoon says kneeling down. I close mine eyes and cover mine face for a while.

"We broke up." I start. "I broke up with her."

"Why did YG call?" Suga hyung asks. I swallow and lean in mine seat watching the floor.

"He said some stuff. I dont know."

"This is not something you would do Jungkook, I know you. You wont leave her." He is right, he knows me too well. "Its eating you alive I see it, try to fix it with her. I dont know why you broke up with her. But fix it." Fix it. I need to fix it, I have to. Its been what. 5 days now without her. I havent even heard her voice or called her. Im so stupid.

"Thanks hyung." I say and give Suga a smile. He eats his hamburger and nodds.

"Members! Get ready interview time." Hobi walks in fully dressed. His eyes land on me. "You look like a hot mess, go wear something else." He says and goes over to Suga. "Yoongi! Give me a bite please. Nooo, dont fin..-" Suga hyung finished his burger what made me laugh a little. Standing up I remove mine blouse and decide to wear a white shirt. Looking in the mirror I splash some water in mine face.

"Everyone ready?" Namjoon asks.

"Wait!" Jin hyung yells and picks up his coat. Shaking mine head I walk after him to the interview.

"You good?" I feel a hand on mine shoulder. Looking up at mine band member I just nodd.

"Im fine Jimimssi." I say and hold his shoulder too. Together we walk behind the rest.