Lisa

Lisa

"Lisa give me the blue." Jungkook says focused on his painting. We decided to paint, sitting on the floor with all painting stuff out. Jungkook was looking at his paper, grabbing a brush and some water to make the colour lighter. "Lisa Blue!" He said again.

I just minded mine own buissnes, grabbing a brush after I drawed mine artwork its time to start painting.

"Babe." Now he looks at me.

"Yeah?"

"Blue? Where is it?"

Rolling mine eyes I give him the blue paint that was behind me. He laughs as he looks very concentrated to his painting, his curly hair falls infront of his eyes and he tries to style it backwards.

"You are looking at me." He says suddenly and the silence was gone.

"Cant I?"

"I mean you can, but this is a competition. And times almost up." Oh shit, I forgot that this was a competition and that the boys would choose a winner. He sees me panicking, I pick up mine brush and look at mine work. Jungkook tries to look at mine paper.

"No peeking!" I say holding mine paper. "Jungkook noo." I say and try to push him away. Then the glass of water falls down on the carpet and on his painting. I try to hold mine laughter, he just sits there with his eyes closed.

"Nooo." He shouts and picks up his drawing, it was not really wet. Just in some places. He places his drawing on his bed. "Come on, help me cleaning."

"You did that, and besides we dont have much time left." I say and grab mine pencil.

"Lisa, seriously?" He stands there looking at me.

"Yeah, you can perfectly do it on your own." I smile.

"Okay." He licks his lips and starts cleaning carefully. And I go further with mine work. I drawed mine cat Leo, now I do some shading which Im really bad at. With a paper towel I try to get too much water away from the painting.

Suddenly I feel Jungkook standing so close to me, his hands close to mine face, wait.. He stands back laughing making pictures of me. He did not!

"Jungkook." I shout.

I feel mine cheeck and look at mine fingers, blue painting. Oh noo. Rollijg mine eyes I stand up holding the red painting box. "Payback." I whisper.

He walks back, I run up to him and try to get some painting on him. Instead of his face, it was all over his white shirt. Jungkook holds both of mine wrists as we stand close to each other.

I burst out in laughter as he smiles.

"Hey lovebirds, times up!" Suga says, then there is knocking on the door.

"Were coming." Jungkook yells. "Lets go." He says as he lets go of me walking to pick up his art work. He fixes his hair and walks up to the door, hiding his painting from me. I walk behind him with mine painting, approaching the boys we stand next to each other.

"Your judges for today are Jimin, J-hope and Jin." RM say standing next to Suga.

"Exciting!" V says coming in the room with a drink.

Jimin, J-hope and Jin sat next to each other.

"Ladies first." Jungkook says stepping back. I look him in the eye and he starts laughing.

"Show us your work Lisa."

"My pleasure." I say and turn around mine paper. Jungkook stands next to the judges to see mine art.

The judges whisper to each other.

"Thats pretty cool." V says with a nodd.

"Jungkook."

I walk back and wait for him to reveal his art.

"Ta da." He says proudly and I look over to his paper. He painted a beautiful pink sunset with trees and a lot of shadows, I have to say he is really good and creative.

"Okay we need to discuss." Jimin says holding hos glasses. Jungkook turns around with his paper.

"Let me see it." V says holding his paper. "Wow thats nice."

"Im going to win." He says with a little dance. And I just roll my eyes.

"What happened to you guys?" V asks looking confused. What happened?

"Got in a painting fight, kind of." Jungkook says with his hand in his pocket.

"Oh that, yeah." I just say. Impatiently I watch the judges.

"Good luck." Jungkook says playfully. Pushing me a bit by mine shoulders.

"Thanks for the support boyfriend." I say.

"Contestens! We have the results!"

We both turn around, stand next to each other and hold our paper.

"We can conclude thay we liked one painting more then the other one. The winner is.."

Tightly I hold mine paper.

"Jungkook."

"I knew it!" Jungkook jumps with joy and the boys join him. They keep repeating his name, watching them having such a close bond is giving me a warm feeling. Jungkook smiles as he walks up to me, he holds mine hand.

"Told you " He says proudly. He is an true artist and I knew he would win, of course. "You are mine prize." He wraps his arms around me and huggs me tight.

"I just let you win." I lie and he just laughs.

"Great joke."