Lisa

"Hey Jungkook, its me again

"Hey Jungkook, its me again.." I laugh nervously. "Please call me whenever you can." I say in voicemail. Setting mine phone next to me I swift in mine position, laying down and closing mine eyes I try to think about nothing. Hoping he would call me.

"Yah Lisa!" Jenny storms in my room, she notices me and walkt up to mine bed, sits down and looks up at me. "You good?" She touches mine shoulder with a smile, looking up at her and sigh.

"I miss him." I whisper.

"Hasnt he called you?" I shake mine head. Jenny closes her eyes for a bit. "Maybe he is busy! He will call for sure Lali." I keep mine straight face and nodd. She smiles. "You want something?"

"No thanks." I say and smile back. Jenny whispers an okay and leaves mine room closing the door. Picking up mine phone I look in mine gallary, seeing pictures and videos of Jungkook and I. I miss him, miss the time we had and just his voice.

Clicking on the most recent video. Im filming Jungkook while he has a photoshoot, he poses for the camera and I stand behin the camera man. He looks ip from the gound to the lens and smiles shyly. "Lis!" He says and closes his eyes for a second. "Im sorry." He apologises to the camera man.

With a smile I watch some videos

With a smile I watch some videos. It feels so long without him. Why doesnt he call me back? I open mine contacts and decide to call Jimin, he would pick up right? After some seconnd I hear some noise. "Hello?" Jimin answeres. "Lisa?"

"Hey Jimin." I say and sit up on mine bed.

"Hey." He laughes. "How are you?"

"Im fine." I say and then it was silent. Ask him Lisa! He should be there. "Jimin... Is Jungkook there, is he with you? I mean I called him but he didnt pick up."

"Jungkook? He is probably sleeping, we had a rough day." I nodd, I know they work hard.

"Can you tell him to call me whenever he has time, I need to tell him something and its urgent." I say thinking about the pregnancy test I took.

"I will Lisa."

"Thanks Jimin." I smile.

"Hey Lisa..." He starts. "I dont know what happened between you but Jungkook is very quiet, maybe give it some time?" Time? He was here today. Clearly he came to talk with me right, what changed?

"Okay.." I whisper.

"Call me whenever you want okay." I smile, whisper a thank you and end the call. Standing up I walk to the livingroom, the girls were all in the kitchen cooking.

"Look who came from her cave." Rosé says sarcasticly, the girls look up at me.

"Yah Lisa! Come you make good spaghetti! Help me." Jenny says and looks at me with her puppy eyes. I smile and walk over to them.

"You good?" Jisoo asks.

"Im fine." I say with a nodd. I kind off am, sorta. I start chopping the onion while Jiso and Rosé prepare some chicken. Jenny cooked the pasta and threw it at the wall to see of it sticks.

"Its cooked!" She jumps hapilly. Making the sause it was ready for the spaghetti. "Smells so good!" Jenny says and taste the spagheggi. "Sooo good!" She gives me a high five.

"Something smells off here." I say suddenly. It smelt weird. They all looked confused.

"I dont smell anything weird." Jisoo says. And the rest shake their head. I smell the chicken, and shake mine head. "It cant be the chicken!"

"It smells weird." I say and lean against the counter. Rosé and Jenmy smell the chicken and also shake their head.

"Theres nothing, are you sick Lisa? You have been off these days." Jisoo asks and looks at me. "Maybe we should go see a doctor?"

"Im fine." I say. Tell them, tell them. You have to someday!

"Theres nothing wrong with the chicken." She gives me a piece.

"No I dont want chicken." I say. It smelt weird to me. I dont know what it was. Why do I feel so odd?

"But you love chicken." Rosé says shocked. Okay Lisa tell them, now! I close mine eyes and inhale. "You okay? Lisa?"

I swallow and shake mine head, slide down sitting on the floor while leaning against the counter. Im no time I felt tears coming down, how? The girls kneel in front of me.

"What is it?"

"I.. - Im.." I swallow. "Im pregnant."

--

Hey,
I just want to thank yall for reading, liking and commenting. Hope you stay safe :)