Lisa

"Lisa youre late

"Lisa youre late." Jisoo says when I come inside.

"I know, I know." I say taking off mine jacket.

"Where is Jae?" Jenny asks. Turning around to face the girls I stand tall.

"She is with her dad." I must say its the first time Jae is alone with Jungkook and the members, but I trust him. I do.

"Oeh exciting." Rosé says and holds mine wrists. "Now action." We all sit down and discuss how we are going to do our show, which song first. We were talking for like hours, well it felt like it.

"But you gave him your house keys?" Jisoo asks as we sit down with some coffee.

Nodding I look at them. "I mean, he is her dad." I want him to come whenever he can to see her.

"Just get married already!" Jenny laughes. "You guys are perfect for each other."

"Yeah, Jungkook is so caring." Rosé says. "Have you seen him with Jae." Yes, he is. Then mine phone starts ringing.

"Who is it?" Jenny ask looking at mine phone.

"Obviously Jungkook." Jisoo laughes. I smile and press the green button, oh its a videocall. Seeing Jungkook smiling at the lens he waves.

"Hey, how is it going?" I ask. He smiles and shows Jae, who sitting next to him eating some popcorn. "Hey baby!" I say, she looks at the camera and smiles.

"Hey mommy! Where are you?" She looks closer. I show the girls and they wave.

"Hey Jae!" Jisoo says.

"Hey!" Jae says leaning against Jungkook. "Mama, can I stay with daddy?" She pouts looking at the lens, then to Jungkook.

"Baby, I think daddy has a busy day tomorrow." I begin, Jungkook is always busy.

"True." Jungkooo kisses Jae her head looking at the lens, they look so cute.

"But daddy! You promised." She pouts again.

"Yes for a time, not now okay." He ruffels her hair.

"Okay." She looks down.

"You having fun?" I ask. She nodds.

"Jin oppa got me popcorn." She smiles holding the bag. She leans against Jungkook watching TV I guess.

"You having fun?" I ask him. He nodds with a smile.

"Of course, I missed her." He says as Jae plays with Jungkooks finger. He smiles at her and then looks at me. He deserves her, he deserves everything. Im so glad he is back.

"Thank you." I mumble.

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "Stop thanking me." He says. "You.." he begins. "Im going to pick you up tomorrow night, okay." Wait what?

"What?" Im confused.

He laughes. "No what, just be ready okay." He smiles. What has he planned? Jae was too focused on  the TV, mine baby.  She must be sleepy.

"I will be there in an hour." I say, she looks tired and she can sleep anywhere.

"Its fine Lisa." He smiles. "I will see you." He says and waves. "Bye girls." And the girls behind me wave.

"He is so smooth." Jenny says tapping mine shoulder.

"But tomorrow night." Rosé wiggles with her eyebrows.

"You have a date!" Jisoo says.

"What!" I say, trying to hide the fact that Im quit happy.

"Dont deny it, he asked you. Well he didnt he just said it " Jenny says.

"Jungkook be like." Rosé says. Im very excited.