Lisa

Lisa

"Black Pink!"

The host says and the crowd goes wild. Jisoo holds mime hand as we walk to the stage, all people clap and cheer as we take place to sit down. I wave to the crowd and blow some kisses.

"Hey!" Jenny says holding the microphone.

"Welcome girls."

"Thank you for having us." Rosé says with a smile.

"Pleace introduce yourself."

"Hey, Im Rosé." She waves to the crowd.

"Jisoo."

"Jenny."

"And Im Lisa." I do a peace sign.

"Lovely! No you girls wok really hard." The host says. "Is there time for dating?"

"We dont have time for that." Jenny says.

"Yeah, we are too busy. But we are open to it."

"In lovesick girl yall sing about. But were still looking for love."

"Thats true, everyone deserves some love thats why." Rosé says.

"We love our fans." I say and blow a kiss tonthe crowd and they all scream. The interview went well, very well.

"Im so hungry" I say walking behind Jenny.

"Lets go to the Ramen place we went last week." Jisoo says.

"Yess." We all agree and our driver drove us to the restaurant. Arriving we walk to the restaurant, and I hear all people running behind us. Cameras flashing. Paparazzi.

"Hey girls great music." One of them says while filming us. We just keep on walking.

"Lisa, Lisa are you dating Jungkook?" When I heard that question I froze a bit but keep walkimg. I know some people assume we are together and some dont, but we never said anything.

"I heard there is a new collab coming is that true?" Another question. But we made it inside. Inside the restaurant I felt the warmt, sitting down we take a deep breath.

"What was that." Jisoo asks.

"I dont know, I kind of blanked out." I say still thinking about what happened.

"Lets just eat girls." Jenny says and give us the menu card. We all order some warm ramen.

Then mine phone vibrates, a message. From Jimin. He rarely texts me, just when he has a joke or is bored which is never. He sent a picture, I slightly cover mine phone and open the picture.

Under the picture he wrote

"Important buissnes."

I laugh, Jimin is a fun guy. He always makes jokes and immitates people.

"Looks very important." I text back.

"Right 😂😂😅." He texts back.

"Who are you texting Lisa?" Rosé asks with a smirk.

"Not him." I say, I know who she means.

"His friend texted a photo, I will show you later." I laugh.

"He looks tired." I text Jimin.

"He for sure is, I woke him up pretty early." He texted back, looking at mine phone Jungkook calls me. I pick up right away.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey, what up with you and Jimin?" He keeps looking weirdly at me and smiles creepy." I laugh.

"Yeah you could ask him." I say back. "You looked very tired though."

"Jimin! Did you take a picture of me and send it to Lisa?" You hear Jimin in the background. "Yeah Im pretty tired, but wanted to hear your voice." Mine heart melts.

"Im at a ramen place." I say, letting him know I cant say his name and anything else.

"Oh thats why youre talking so formal." He says. "Thays fine, Im just chilling."

"You almost fell asleep." I hear Jimin say. "Lisa he was sleeping Im telling you."

"Go away Jimin!" Jungkook says. "Anyways Im going to sleep. Have fun babe."

"Thank you." I smile. "Bye." The girls look at me. "What?" I ask.

"And who was that?"

"That was him." I smile nicely and hold mine chopsticks.