Jungkook

Jungkook

"I think the light should be on more." I say as I stand on the stage to practice mine solo song. I watch the huge stage, Its always good to practice more often. However it was early in the morning but I love it. Holding mine mic I walk around as the music starts.

"Euphoria." I say and stand still.

"Your the cause of mine euphoriaaa!" The familliar voice. Jimin stands tall by the crowd. He holds up his arms and shouts hard what makes me laugh.

"Jiminssi, what are you doing here?" Mostly I practice alone with the dancers, and its early in the morning. Understand me, Jimin loves his sleep.

"I woke up so Im here." He climbs up on the stage giving me a high five. "Did you already fly?"

"No not yet. What about it?"

"Can I try it too?" And I start laughing. "Im serious."

One hour later of practising the dance moves Its time to fly. Jimin claps and comes on the stage. "That was beautiful, now tie me up!" He says and stands on the metal thing. I start laughing holding mine mic, he pulls me next to him.

"Jimin we cant together, it wont hold us." I say as the stage man ties us up.

"I think so, right mister." Jimin askes the stage man and he just nodds. Ive always did go alone. "So exciting!" He says and holds tight. Then we start going above, I hold Jimin by his shoulder. "This is high!" He shouts.

"Yeah." I say.

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah." He sings mockingly. I laugh while closing mine eyes.

"JK look!" Jimin whisperes, opening mine eyes I see Lisa walking in. She smiles when she sees us.

"Your the cause of mine euphoria." I sing holding the microphone while flying with Jimin, he tries to take mine mic to sing, but I wont let him.

"Yeah yeah yeah." Jimin shouts. I see Lisa laughing hiding her face as she stands on the stage. "Lisaaaa!" Jimin shouts and waves. He is so extra what is so funny about him.

After some seconds we land and the stage man helps us. "That was fun." Jimin says holding mine shoulder. "Lisa your turn!"

"No thanks." She says. I fix mine hair and wink at her before she runs up to me and huggs me tight. I also wrap mine arms around her, she wold come to the concert today what Im happy about.

"You two are crazy." She says looking at me then Jimin.

"It was his idea." I say.

"It was fun!" Jimin pouts. "Lisa trust me its fun." He smiles.

"Im scared." She whisperes.

"He was scared too." Jimin laughes pointing at me.

"Hyung." I breathe.

"Youre so funny Jimin." Lisa says with a smile leaning against me and watching Jimin.

"See! Someone knows. Thank you Lisa." He bows.

"Jeon Jung Kook, time to practice the vocals." I hear the stage man saying. I look over at Lisa and she stands tall and nodd.

"I will be here." She says.

"Yeah we will watch you." Jimin says with a smile.