Lisa

Days passed, I dont know how long

Days passed, I dont know how long. But Twitter and Instagram keep bombing me, its like an never ending story. I try not to look, I really do but mine eyes land on it. Its trending everywhere. LISKOOK is trending everywhere. And its all mine fault. Feeling down lately and doing nothing was mine whole sqeduele for now on. The girls try to cheer me up, but It didnt help. Jungkook tried to call me many times but I didnt pick up  I needed some time for myself. To think and to heal.

"Ya Lisa!" Jisoo walks in mine room while I lay in mine bed. I roll mine eyes looking at her. "You cant stay in bed all day."

"Watch me." I say and turn around.

"Lalisa, just a girl shutting everyone out just because something happened." She tells her story. "Living a good and heal..-"

"Okay Jisoo." I sit down. "I get it.."

"Then answere the phone, who knows what the poor guy has been through."

"I dont know.. Im scared."

"Think about it." She says and pats mine head and leaves mine room. Maybe she is right, but still. Some hours pass as I just stare at the celling. Suddenly mine phone starts to ring. Jungkook. Closing mine eyes I press green.

"Lisa?"

"Hey." I say leaning against mine bed.

"How have you been?" His calming voice fills mine ears.

"Fine, trying to be okay." Its true.

"I called non stop, were you sleeping?"

"Yes." I say. It was silent for a good two minutes.

"I called to say something." He breathes. "Ive seen the videos and pictures of that day, I dont blame you Lisa. It can happen. But for them to talk like that is not okay, its been taken care of." he breathes. "But to protect you, to let you feel save I think that we should break up." Did I hear him right? Break up?

"What?" I ask.

"I know you heard me, break up, just for now.." for now? Just when times got rough. "I think we both need some time." Time? Is he breaking up with me?

"Are you for real Jungkook?" I ask.

"I am Lisa, look what kind situation we are. They wont stop this." But they will stop us, you will stop us. "Just a couple of months okay." A couple of months, I didnt understand his strategy.

"If you want that Jungkook." I begin. "Its fine." I swallow. "Bye." I say and hang up, not even listening to his goodbye. It feels so odd. Closing mine eyes I feel a tear dripping. Oh gosh.

Some hours later after Jungkook called me I walk to the livingroom, leaving mine room. The girls look up, in this time I tried to think about his words. For mine protection, he is doing it for me. Did that made sense? I dont know, he chose it. He chose this way, after dating for seven months. How?

"You guys talked?" Rosé asks  looking at me. And I nodd, we talked. I mean he talked. "And?" Licking mine lips I couldnt hold it together anymore, it was all too much. Too much to handle, the paparazzi, the angry fans and Jungkook breaking up with me. I shake mine head as I start crying, why do I cry? Why? The girls rush over to me worriedly.

"What happened?" Jenny asks. Jisoo holds mime hand and guides me to the couch. I swallow and look up to the three girls.

"We broke up."

"What?" Is the first thing Rosé says. "Jungkook broke up with you?" And I nodd. "For real? No." And I nodd again. They dont believe it, well I couldnt believe it either. "He needs tk have a damn good reason for that."

"He said for mine protection, to keep me save." I stare at mine hands.

"So he is scared? Scared of what people will think and say." Jenny says.

"I cant believe it." Jisoo mumbles looking confused.

"Aw Lisa, dont cry please." Rosé huggs me. "It will be all good."

Will it be?

"Jungkook stop it!" I try to be serious but I fail, everytime around him I cant be serious. I try but its hard. He throws another pillow at me, and another one. He is wearing his black oversized hoodie, he laughs as I try to throw a pillow back but I fail, falling backwards I feel him holding mine wrist to keep me balansed, but I fall on top of him. He lays down on mine bed with me on top. I blush a little trying to avoid his eyes. He breathes and licks his lips. "I saved you." He whisperes.

"You should." I say trying to sit down but he holds me tightly. He wraps his arms around mine waist and pulls me closer to him, softly he presses his lips on mine and kisses me. Closing mine eyes I hold him. He holds both of mine hands as I sit on tof of him.

"See this." He says showing our matching rings. "Forever." He says and winks. "No, I mean it! This feel right, us feels right. You and me Lisa. You and me."

I smile and give him a quick peck on his lips and stand up. "Hold up, this isnt over." He says and stands up throwing another pillow at me. Of for real.

"Kookoo." I shout and run up to him, hugg him tight around his waist. After some seconds he wraps his arms around me and huggs me. "I love you."

---

Im crying...
Dont come at mee.
Did JK made the right decision?
Hmmm