Jungkook

"Thank you!" Namjoon say and bows

"We love you guys." Jimin and I say together and smile. Waving we get off stage.

"Man, everytime I get ghoosebumps." Hobi says holding out his arm for us to feel.

"I know right." Jin says. "It was great." We walk backstage for a quick change. Changing clothes, drinking some water and eating chocolate we go back. We get seated at the idol area. The camera crew came and took pictures, I do a peache sighn while smiling, sticking mine tounge out and holding Suga by his arm.

"Jungkook pass me some water." V says pointing at the water bottles. Picking one for him I hear Jimin whisper something.

"Its them!" V says. Giving him his bottle I sit straight up looking at the big screen. Jimin pats mine shoulder, looking at him he wiggles his eyebrows. What is happening? Then loud music starts to play.

"Its BlackPink, their comeback." Suga whispers in mine ear. What? They are here? She is here. Looking at the screen In see her, she hasnt changed at all. Looking flawless as always.

"No love letters, no X and O's
No love, never, my exes know
No diamond rings, that set in stone
To the left, better left alone."

She raps her part, her voice so smooth. Namjoon nodds his head to the beat, V sings along to the curse and I just look at her. I missed her, its been so long.

"Look at him, he froze." Jimin laughes pointing at me.

"Jiminsshi!" I say and roll mine eyes.

"Looks like her part was about you Jungkook-ah." He whisperes and laughes afterwards.

"Jimin." Namjoon warns him. What is he doing? Cameras are everywhere. Her visuals are something else, she killed it.

"But were still looking for love." The song ends. I clap as I look over to the big screen, the girls bow and walk one by one backstage.

"Wow." Suga says while clapping.

"Right." Hobi says concentrated on the screen. Yes wow, thats what I thought too. Now TXT was going to preform, I must say these guys are pretty good too.

"Jungkook-ah.." V pats mine shoulder. "I forgot mine coat backstage, get it for me maknae." I give him a look. "Come on you are fast." He pats mine tigh.

"Okay hyung." I say add stand up.

"Wait Jungkook, get me some gummies." Jin now says holding me by mine blouse. I nodd and jogg backstage. Walking in our room backatage I spot Taehyungs coat, then I search for some gummies. Finding it I check one last time of I have everything.  Closing the door I jogg back, but all of a sudden I feel a small qreature bump on mine leggs. Standing tall I look down, seeing a girl around thee or four years old.

"Im sorry." She says and bows holding her head. I smile and kneel down. She was crying, tears running down her cheecks.

"Hey its okay, it can happen." I say wiping her tears away. She looks up at me and sniffs. Looking around to find who she is with, but cant find anyone. "Are you alone?"

"I was looking for mommy." She says and looks around. "She said that she would be here." The girls looks around and sighs. "Did you see her?" She tries to hold back her tears.

"No I havent, Im sorry. But I can help looking for her." I say with a smile and hold her hand.

"You will?" She asks, I nodd what made her smile brighter. "Thank you." She bows and stands tall. "But she said that she would be here." She whisperes and starts crying again.

"Jae!"

"Jae."

That voice! Isnt that... The girl looks around and smiles widely. "Mommy!" The girl runs away, standing up I turn around and I couldnt believe what I saw... and then it hit me....

--

Omgosh.

Im in love with JK gifs 😇
Let me knoow guyssss what ya think