Jungkook

The meeting went how I expext it to be

The meeting went how I expext it to be.  Manager and the staff talking about the incident, I couldnt remember how I got to the hospital. But the good thing is that there was no paparazzi around, maybe a few people saw me at the hospital thats it.

"Lets go eat!" Jin says jogging to the room. I smile looking at the members, I missed them, I missed this. Feeling hands on mine shoulder I look up at V hyung. He smiles as he pushes me to go faster. "Yah Yoongi! That was mine." Jin complains as he sits down and looks mad. Suga didnt care and was eating peacefully.

"Take mine." I say holding him by his shoulders.

"Aaah, Jungkook-ah youre the best." He pats mine chest and stand up to claim his food. I laugh and take a bagg of chips. Eating from the chips I look at the guys slurping down the noodles.

"How is Jae?" Hobi asks suddenly, everyones attentions turn trowards me.  Swallowing the chips I lean against Rapmon's chair.

"She is fine, is dancing a lot these days." From what I saw then.

"Thats good." Yoongi says nodding.

"I miss her." Jimin says looking down.

"Blackpink has a concert today, Im going to see them." I say, Lisa sent me her squeduel so we can keep up with each other. So I can see her, only she doesnt know that I will be there.

"Can I come too?" Jimim asks looking at me. "I mean Im coming too." He changed the sentence. I laugh patting his shoulder. "Come on, I missed Jae." He says looking at the boys.

"Jimin, you got no jams." Rapmon says and we all laugh.

"Good one." Jin says pointing at Rapmon.

"Thanks guys." Jimin says nodding. "JK Im going tk get ready." He says and walks to his room. Apperantly he is coming too.

"No jams." V repeats softly what made Jin hyung laugh again.

Looking at mine phone I see Lisa sent a picture of Jae running on stage, probably they have rehearsals. I smile and send a heart. "Jimin-sshi, youb ready?" I shout.

"Yeah yeah Jungkook-sshi." He walks out of his room, dressed,  wearing a mask and a beanie. Saying bye to the guys we leave, Jimin driving as I give the directions.

"You know Kook, Im really happy for you, I mean with Lisa and Jae. You grew up a lot." He says watching the road.

"Thanks hyung." I smile. I did grow up, Im a man and a father. I smile thinking how everything went so fast.

"I think its here..." Jimin whispers as we walk in the huge hall, looking around I try to think. Jimin walks further as ai stand still.

"You think?" I ask.

"You have been here before, how do you not know?" He says, he got a point. "They are almost going to preform." Jimin says, by hearing all the ceering from the Blinks. Jogging over to Jimin I hold his shiukders and jump. Following him we see some people walking,  we decide to follow them. I chuckle and lick mine lips. Then I see a little creature walking, holding a girls hand. Jimins eyes widen, she eats some candy and looks around. I smile as she sees me and Jimin standing a few foot away from her. She smiles widely and let go of the girls hand.

"Appa! Oppa!" She says as she joggs over to us, we both kneel down. Jae wraps her arms around me and leans against mine chest. "Im happy." She mumbles, Jimin chuckles.

"Jae-yah I missed you." Jimin pouts. Giving Jae a kiss on her forehead she now huggs Jimin, he ruffels her hair and huggs her tight. "You okay?" She nodds.

"Where is mama?" I ask her holding her hand.

"She is on stage, lets go see her." She says and tuggs on mine and Jimins arm. She jumps and smiles, probabky happy to see us. Holding her hand we walk behind her, the girl who was with Jae waits for us. I have seen her before I think, she bows lightly and shows us the directions. We walk in the area, the concert has already began with the song How you like that. Lights flashing everywhere, standing near the stage I lift Jae up and let her sit in mine shoulders, holding her hands I dance a little  hearing her laugh I smile. Jimin stands next to dancing to the song. Jae waves at Lisa whenever she can, whenever she looks at our direction. I think she noticed us, she smiles widely but is still preforming great.

"Hit you with that du du duu." Jae says, now standing on the floor doing the dance what we practiced on just dance so many times, Jimin joining the dance battle we do. I record everhthing with mine phone, Lisa rapping and Jae just immitating her.

"Thank you Blinks!" Rosé says smiling.

"We love you." Lisa does a heart sighn.

"Take care." And they leave the stage, the crowd goes wild, shouting out their names. They really are a big girl group.

"That was amazing." Jimin shouts so I can hear him. Nodding I give Jae a smile as we walk backstage..

"Mama was amazing." Jae jumos holding Jimin and mine hand.

"She is." I say walking to the girls. Jae opens a door and the four girls are there, drinking water their eyes fall on us.

"Look appa and Jimin oppa came." Jae says showing us to the girls. I chuckle and stand tall.

"You girls did amazing!" Jimin says. "I had a blast, I mean we had." He smiles.

"What a surprise." Rosé says with a smile.

"Yeah." Lisa says walking over to me.

"Surprise." I whisper licking mine lips. Feeling all the eyes on us I inhale.

"Im surprised." She laughes patting mine chest, I pull her into me and peck her lips. Winking at her I clear mine throat.

"Great that you enjoy the show, but we need to fresh up." Jisoo says awkwardly.

"Yeah, totally." I mumble.

"We go." Jimin chuckles and pushes me to the door. Jae lets go of our hand and stays with the girls.

"Dont push me." I say and he still did.
Gotta love Jimin.

Hey guys,
I also published another Liskook story.
His | Liskook
You can find it on mine account
If you are interested
😇