Lisa

A few days passed

A few days passed. We were at the boys dorm, Jae wanted to see Jungkook.

"Daddy! I drew this today." She runs up to him and shows her drawing. It was a drawing of their band and her in the middle, she never drew me and the girls. Now I know she is daddys girl.

"Woah princess, thank you!" He says holding the paper. Jae looks shyly to the ground, then he picks her up and kisses her cheek. "I love your drawings.." he whisperes to her.

"Where is mine drawing?" Hobi asks walking uo to them followed by Jimin.

"Yeah wheres mine?" Jimin asks hands on his hips. Jungkook licks his lips and watches his daughter.

"Its for daddy." She whisperes and leans against Jungkook. Jungkook nodds and wiggles his eyebrows to the two guys.

"Okay Jae-yah.." Jimin nodds. "I wont forget this." And he walks away.

"Jae lets go baby." I say standing up.

",nooo, I want to stay with daddy!" She says holding him even tighther. Jungkook nods.

"You sure?" I ask.

"Yeah, we dont have much to do tomorrow." He says and Jae huggs him even tighter what made him smile. "Only if mama says yes." Now Jae looks at me.

"Okay.." I say.

"Yess! Party." She shouts. Walking up to them I pinch her cheeck. She wraps her one arm around me and kisses mine cheek. "Thank you mommy." Jungkook winks at me and holds me by mine waist. Oh god, he is something else..

"Call me whenever.." I say standing by the door opening. Jungkook leans against the door post and nodds.

"I will, you take some rest." He says. "You look tired." I am tired, Its all so hectoc these days.

"I will. " I smile and he pecks mine lips.

Getting home I lay down on the couch, looking at the celling I sigh, its so ailent without Jae.. I also offered Jungkook to stay here, but Jae really wanted tk hang outbwih the boys too. I understand. Then mine phone vibrated, looking at the screen I see a photo from Jungkook. They are in his car eating ice cream, smile on their faces. So cute, smiling to mine phone I save the picture, then I got a video too, opening it I see Jae smiling holding her ice cream nodding her head to a song, Jungkooo looks at her and starts to nodd too.

"You got ice cream there baby." He says and he gets it with his pink. She smiles, this is so cute. They make mine day. With a smile I stand up to wear more comfy clothes.

I was so tired that I fell asleep immedeatly when I lay down on mine bed. Then mine phone starts ringing. Sitting up I see an unknown number, ot it Jimin who wanst to joke around? Yawning I answer the call.

"Hello?" I say sleepy.

"Hello, am I speaking to Miss Manoban?"

"Yes?" I say confused.

"Jae Manoban? Are you relatives?"

"Yes.. yes!" What happened?

"There has been an accident can you come to hospital downtown?" Accident? What? To Jae? Where is Jungkook?

"What happened? Is there a guy with her? What happened?" I ask standing up.

"Just come, take a deep breath." I inhale.

"Im coming." I say. Accident? Is Jae hurt? Where is Jungkook? I hope nothing happened.