Jungkook

"Kook!" I get pulled foreward by Suga hyung

"Kook!" I get pulled foreward by Suga hyung. "Focus." He says and pats mine shoulder. We were at a photoshoot and I just froze in mine memory, forgot that I had to pose. Watching the camera I smile widely, sticking mine tounge out.

"Jungkookie." Jimin pinched mine cheeck.

"Jimin-sshi!" I say and hold him by his shoulders and turn him around. Everyone started to laugh.

After the photoshoot we went to dorms, ordered food and all sat down eating. "This is so good." Hobi says slurping some soup. Jin nodds chewing some steak.

"Lets cheer." Namjoon says holding hus cup.

"For what?" Suga asks looking around.

"For Jungkook becoming a father." Jimin says with a smile. Namjoon gave him a look and I rolled mine eyes. "It was a joke." He says and leans against his chair.

Suddenly the door flew open, our bodyguard standing tall covering our sight. "Let me in!" Her voice, she came, what is she doing here? I stand up not knowing what to do.

"Lisa?" Namjoon says and walks to our bodyguard. "Its okay." He tells him and Lisa walks im, whispering a thank you to Namjoon hyung. "No problem, what are you doing here?" He asks her, but her eyes are on me. She is mad, I could tell that she is very mad.

"You, I need to talk to you." She gabs mine wrist and walks to a random room what happens to be Jin's room. She closes the door behind her, holding the envelope in her hands and throwing it to me. "What is this? Shared custody, seriously Jungkook?

"I said that I will do anything." I say. And I did, if she is not letting me see her. Then it has to be this way.

"Mine daughter is not a contract to sighn for! You cant do this!" She shouts angrily. She licks her lips. "Jae always asked where her father was, I gave her one of your shirts that I had and everytime she misses you she will wear it." She tells me. "It breaks me to see her like that, You werent there for her. You know, she looks a lot like you." She laughs wiping away her tears. "Her movements reminds me of you, her liking banana milk and her eyes. It was hard." She says and closes her eyes for a second.

"Let me be in her live Lisa, let me in. Im willing to do anything for her."

"No.." she whispers.

"I will fight for her. Fuck I will do amything if it takes me to see her." I say.

"Of course you will." She says walking up to me. "You have to."

"I fucking missed you Lis." I breathe holding her wrist. She looks at our hands, then at me and shakes her head.

"You broke me Jungkook."

"Lis! If I knew I would never leave you." I say, why am I like this. When mine anger comes up I shut everything? I cut everyone out?

"If you didnt ignore me you would know." She says and frees her hand from mine. "Please stop the shared custody, I cant live without her." She shakes her head. It breaks her, she raised her up. But Im her father. "Please Jungkook." She whispers.

"Im her father Lisa, you cant keep her away from me." I lick mine lips.

She shakes her head lightly. "You cant do this to me Jungkook." She says and turns away, opening the door and walks out. I jogg after her calling her name, but she left the dorm already, the members are watching me.

"And?"

I sigh and let myself fall on the couch. "She doesnt want me in Jae her life." I whisper.

"What do you expect JK? That she would be all over you, hugging
and thanking you?" Hobi says, he is right. I understand her, but she has to understand me too.

"Im not giving up." I breathe.

"I cant believe Jungkook is a father." Jin hyung says.

"Yeah, I thought you would be the first one." Jimin laughes, what made Jin laugh too.

---

JK dayyyy
HE IS FREAKING BLONDE OMG!!!