Jungkook

The next day I stand in front of her house

The next day I stand in front of her house. I knocked three times, now I lean against the wall. Did she forget? I planned this all.

Then the door opened. Lisa leans against it as she smiles at me, she was wearing denim jeans with denim jacket and docter martens boots. "Hey." She smiles. "Did you wait long? Im sorry I needed to call BamBam an..." she tells the whole story.

"Its okay baby." I say smiling.

"Jae is at BamBam." She says walking inside again. Walking in I stand at the door opening. "So were are we going?" She asks holding her keyes as we walk out of the house. She locks her door and we walk to mine car. Sitting in the car I drive and smile at her. "Tell me." She says touching mine wrist. "Jungkook!"

"Were just going to eat." I say and drive silently.

"Jae told me she had fun with you all." She says what makes me smile. "She loves you."

"Thank you Lisa." I breathe. "I know its hard, Im always busy but Im always ready, you can call me whenever. I will be by your side." I say. "Jae is the best thing that happened to me, I swear and you of course." She leans against mine shoulder.

"I missed you." She whisperes. "Missed spending time with you."

"I missed you too. " i mumble watching the road. After a while I parked at the beach, she looks around curioisly. Stepping out I pick out a basket full food.

"Are we..." she looks at me and I nodd. "You did this?"

"Picknik yes I did." I smile and walk up to the picknik table and set the basket on it. I wanted to do something like this for her, I know she loves spending time like this.

"Never thought that you would plan this." She sits down. "You could told me to make something too." She says looking surprised.

"No problem, it was fun making it. Jin hyung helped me." I smile and unbox the dishes. Jin is good at cooking though. "There are dumplings, noodles, chicken and sponge cake." I tell her and give her chopstocks.

"Oh my god Jungkook! You did this?" She asks.

"Well, I had some help. The dumpling were the hardest. I was busy for so long!" I say, it took so much time. Thankfully Jin hyung helped me.

"Im impressed." She says with a smile. "Did you try it?"

"No, lets try together." I say sitting down. Taking a dumpling I take a bite, looking at her she nodss.

"Its so good! Chef Kook, think you are a better cook than me." She laughes.

"Noo stop stop." I say leaning back. "I just wanted to try it." I say, we continue eating.

"Its really good, you should cook more often." She says looking at me, licking mine lips I nodd. "This is nice, I havent been to the beach in so long." She looks at the sea.

"Lets take a walk." I say, cleaning the table and putting the basket in the car. She holds mine hand as I lock the car. Pulling mine hat in front of mine eyes, fixing mine mask we walk near the sea, hearing the water splash.

"You smell that?" She asks. Confuesd I watched her. She laughes. "Thas water, it smells nice." She says and I laugh.

"Really?"

"Yeah, dont you appericiate water Jungkook."

"What, of course." And she starts laughing.

"Youre so funny." She says. Im confused so I smile. "I missed this." She says.

"You slready said that baby." I smile looking at her.

"I know.." she giggles holding me tightly. Standing tall I wrap mine arms around her, then I press mine lips on hers. Kissing her deeply. She smiles against mine lips. Pulling back I still hold her, then she picks out her phone  opening her front camera she makes a couple of pictures. I smile and then kiss her cheek. "Its a video." She laughes as she tries to push me away from kissing her.

I love her.