Jungkook

Sitting on the couch with Jae, she leans against me as we watch Ninja Turtles. I must say I missed these times, sitting and watching TV. Im glad she likes me, and to hear that from Lisa. "Is she sleeping." I hear Lisa whisper, I shift in mine seat and look at Jae. Her eyes were closed as she leans against me holding mine shirt with both hands. Looking at Lisa I nodd. Holding Jae I lift her up, ready to bring her to bed. Lisa stands up to take her from me.

"I will do it " I whisper and walk to her room with Jae in mine arms, she was already wearing her pijamas. Laying her down on her bed I close the covers over her, still cant believe this little qreature is mine and that I missed everything from babysteps, first words and birthday. Lisa did a great job raising her. Walking out of her room I see Lisa sitting on the couch.

"I think she got tired after doing just dance." She says as I sit next to her.

"Pretty sure yeah."

"What can she do, you were dancing like there was no tomorrow." She laughes. "And you are a good dancer so."

"Thank you for everything Lisa." She looks down and nodds not knowing what to say. "I know it has been a rollarcoaster the last few years and Im sorry, I hate myself everyday thinking how, how I  let you down."

"You are here now." She whisperes. "I had so much hate trowards you, but now seeing you with her is all what I want for Jae." She only thinks about Jae, me in her life what I appericiate. But I want to be there for her too, loving her and be a family. Suddenly mine phone rings, feeling her eyes on me I answer the phone.

"Rapmon?"

"Kook! Do you even read mine text? Do you know how late it is? Where are you?" Oh shit, standing up with the phone in mine hand I walk to the door. "We have practice I told you about this."

"I know, Im there." I say and end the phone call. "I have to go." I say looking around looking at her. She walks up to me and smiles. Tell her JK, tell her what you feel for her! Standing tall I inhale and lick mine lips.

"Lis I want you to know that I will be always by your side, I love you. I never stopped loving you you know." I laugh out of nervousness. "I know its been rough for you, your ex boyfriends back after three years. But baby, I will fight for our family." I say and watch her, waiting for any respons. She froze and that made me realise that she is not ready.

"I will wait." I mumble. "I will wait for you." I say and
Turn around opening the door and walk out, I will make her mine again.

"Jungkook!" Her voice, she calls me, I turn around and look at her. She slowly walks and then stops. "Its hard...." She says. "I...I dont think I stopped loving you." Licking mine lips I jogg over to her. She loves me, she never stopped. Watching her eyes I felt warmth inside me. Cupping her cheecks I watch her. God I missed her, so fucking much.

"I knew it." I whisper against her. She looks up at me and licks her lips. "Im sorry, Im so fucking sorry. I know what I did is wrong and I will be there for you and Jae, I promise Lisa."

"I... Its still hard for me to..." she looks away, but I gently grab her chin and turn it to look at me, looking in her eyes what I missed so much. "Its hard to trust you again Jungkook, you broke me, you left me alone and I.. I dont know what to do anymore." I understamd, she is afraid that I will leave again, leave Jae and her alone again. Thats not going to happen. Mine label needs to accept it whatever.

"I understand, you will trust me again." I nodd and hold her hands. "Mark mine words." I whisper.