1

LISA

"Lisa! Its time come on, we are going to be late." Rosé yells and knocks on mine door. I was getting ready for the event, and I couldnt choose what to wear. Its pretty hard. Thats why sometimes mine designer picks something for me, but she isnt here today. Mine hair was already done and I just decided to wear a dress.

"Im coming!" I yell back and hold mine phone, look in the mirror for the last time and smile a bit. I check mine phone.

'New message'
JK:
"Cant wait to see you."

I smile, I already knew he was coming to the event. I havent seen him in a whil though. Just texting and calling a lot. But I missed him.

"Me too." I write back.

"Lisa god damn!" Suddenly mine door opened. And the girls were all stamding there, in mine messy room.

"Im done." I smile holding mine arms up. Jenny rolls her eyes.

"Lets go." Jisoo says and grabs mine wrist and we start walking.

"Why did you take soo long?" Jenny asks as we walk.

"Probably because Jungkook send her pics what he is wearing." Rosé says and the girls start laughing. The girls know about Jungkook and I. And always joke about it, always.

"Noo, I couldnt decide whay to wear." I protest.

"Yeh sure." Jenny says looking at Rosé.

The car ride we listened to some of our songs, because we just dropped our album. And the dances ar so cool. I love preforming though.

"Im so excited for tonight!" Jisoo says.

"Me too, I heard PSY is coming too." Jenny says.

"What really?" Rosé asks.

"Yea but I dont know if its true." Jenny says. I just smile.

"You excited too Lisa?" Rosé asks. Now all the girls look at me.

"Of course, duh." I laugh. "Im to see everyone there." I relly mean everyone.

"Sure." Jisoo says playfully. And I just roll mine eyes.

----

"This is crazy." I say leaning mine head on Jungkook's lap. He plays with mine hair and looks up at me.

"You think?" He asks.

"Yeah, living in this industry. Keeping things a secret."

"Yeah its pretty hard, but otherwise we would meet then." He says licking his lips.

"True, but still."

"I know Lisa, but we cant do anything about it. Just enjoy our time together." He holds mime face and places a kiss on mine lips.

Suddenly the door opens and Jimin shows up.

"Jimin! You can knock you know." Jungkook says still sitting down.

"Hey Lisa." He gives me a smile. "This is mine room too JK, please think about me too." He says walking in and grabbing his glasses. "And I didnt knew you guys were here." He looks at us putting on his glasses.

"Can you leave." Jungkook asks.

Jimin rolls his eyes. "Everytime." He mumbles and leaves the room letting the door open.

"Jimin! The door." Jungkook says but Jimin was gone. Obviously he did it on purpose, Jungkook stands up to close the door. I sit up laughing watching him close the door and lean against it. "He is always like this."

"I know, you told me."

"Your staying for dinner right."

"I need to go, its late. The girls wil worry."

"They know you are with me right." He says, walks up to me and hols mime hands.

"They know, but we have dance practice in the morning. So I cant." Jungkook sighs. I smile and give him a quick kiss.

"I will call you." I say standing up.