Lisa

LISA

LISA

Jungkook left before the girls came home, we chilled for like two hours. Then he had to leave, his taxi came and he left. I was pretty sad. But he came, he fucking came. He had time or made time amd came.

"How you like that..." We do the dance moves while looking in the camera.

"Great work girls." Our manager says as I drink some water looking at the girls.

"Im tired." Jisoo says and sits on the floor, Jenny follows letting herself fall on Jisoo what made me laugh. I check mine phone, seeing a message from Jimin, he sent a picture. Its him and Junkook, probably for a new photoshoot. I send a photo back of me with a peace sighn, the same picture I also send to Jungkook.

"Oh my god.." Rosé shouts what made me almost drop mine phone. "Lisa..." she says looking at her phone. She swallows and shows me her phone. Its a picture of me, from today walking to the dance studio. Holding mine phone, zoomed in on mine lockscreen photo. You could clearly see Jungkooks selfie he has send me. Oh no, oh fuck. How? How could I be this dumb. "Twitter is all over it."

"Dont worry Lisa, Blinks love you." Jenny says.

"Well clearly not all Armys." Jisoo says scrolling through her phone. "Oh my god, is she dating Jungkook? What does he see in her?" She reads . I swallow, people kno, they all know. They have seen it. By one mistake. Leaning against the wall I try to think. Closing mine eyes I breathe in some air.

"Lisa from Blackpink is spotted having Jungkook as her lockscreen, are they dating?" Rosé reads from a daily news page.

"Just dont look on twitter Lisa." Jenny says.

"Yup, I wouldnt." Jisoo says still scrolling through her phone. What woukd Jungkook think? He is on tour what is almost done, is he awake? Did he see the news? Is he mad? How is he going to react?

"Hey hey." Rosé says walking up to me. "Its going to be okay." She huggs me tighs. "Just dont think right now." She pats mine back. I try to hold mine tears, trying not to cry.

A few hours later we had to go, but I just dodnt want to leave this building. I didnt want to face people, paparazzi or fans. This time I put mine phone in mine pocket, wearing a mask I follow the girls. Walking in the middle so I can hide a bit. "Just dont say anything." Jenny says and the doors opened. Seeing all flashes, cameras and a lot of people. Breathe Lisa, breathe.

"Lisa, Lisa are the rumours true?" 

"Are you dating Jungkook?"

"How long are you guys dating?"

"Lisa??"

Ignoring them all I try to walk faster, but its so full of people here.

"Jungkook deserves better!" I hear someone scream.

"Free Jungkook!" Suddenly I feel someone jolding mine wrist and dragging me to the side. What the? It was a girl, a middel aged girl. Why?, Freeing myself I feel Jenny holding me and guiding me to the car. In the car I breathe in and out. Closing mine eyes I try to think again.. why is it so hard?

"What was that?" Jisoo asked.

"Some girl grabbed her." Jenny answers for me. The girls talk but Im zoned out. Too much in mine head.
What did just happen?

‐----

Some dramaaa oeeh