Lisa

Sitting at the hospital in front of Jae her room

Sitting at the hospital in front of Jae her room. Swallowing I try to calm myself, seeing Jungkook like that made me sad. He was angry and hurt. He was mad at himself, he didnt even want me there. I understand that he wants to see Jae, but not when he is still hurt.

Jae wasnt that hurt badly, she lost some blood and has some bruises. Thankfully nothing too bad. I messaged the girls to let them know, and called Jimin to tell him what happened. Jae was sleeping, hopefully she can go home, she must have been scared. And Jungkook, he is so angry. But I dont blame him, it happened, these things could happen. And thankfully nothing bad happened to both of them.

I see Jimin walking out of Jungkook's room. he wears his mask, spots me and walks up to me. "Hey." He says and sits down next to me. "How is Jae?"

"She is good, just sleeping. When she wakes up she will feel the pain." The pain of her bruises and her head. Jimin nodds.

"How is Jungkook? He calmed down?" He laughes and shakes his head.

"When he is angry he doesnt soften that easily." He says. "But Namjoon and Suga hyung are good with the talkings." They are. "He just really cares." I know he does. But he needs to rest.

"I know." I mumble.

"He blames himself for it." I know he does. "He just needs time." I nodd watching him. Its nice that they came, for Jungkook also.  Then Suga came out of the roon, he walks over to us. "And?" Jimin asks.

"He keeps talking, Namjoon is busy with him now. I need some air." He says when he fixs his mask.

"Go from the back door." I say, thankfully there were no paparazzi. I hope nobody saw them, or the accident. That woukd ruin their raputation.

"You want something to drink?" Jimin asks me, shaking mine head I stand up.

"Im going to look at Jae." I say as Jimin walks to the cafetaria. Walking inside her room, she was still sleeping. Looking peacefully. Her face was a bit bruised and her lip was a bit swollen. My baby. Sitting next to her bed I sigh. Its all so hard, Jungkook will probably have to rest for some days. He is totally not about resting, He is really a workolich. And now that he blames himself makes everything worse. When he is angry, he really is angry and you cant calm him down. Then the door openes and Namjoon walks in, he smiles at me and stand at the end of the bed.

"How is she?" He asks.

"She will be fine." I say, she will. She is strong just like her dad. Namjoon nodds. "How is Jungkook." He chuckles.

"Angry, he doesnt want to see anyone so I just let him have some time for his self." He look at me. "They will be okay Lisa." I know they will be.