Jungkook

For the next days we had free time, well kind off. We still needed to practice for our upcoming tour, which is pretty exciting. But we really need time to chill once in a while.

Sitting in mine room after I woke up, looking at the walls with mine guitar in mine hands I try to focus. I try to learn it by myself, but its pretty hard. Thats why Im mostly in my room to practice, it gives me a good feeling.

Mine phone starts to ring.
"Incoming call Lisa."

With a smile I click green, it was a whatsapp video call. I see Lisa, hair in a mesay bun and wearing pijamas.

"Hey." She says placing her phone somewhere to stay stable.

"Hey." I say and place mine guitar to the side and lay down on mine bed.

"Did I woke you up?"

"No, was playing guitar. Did you just wake up?" I laugh, you could see her puffy eyes.

"No." She is lying, I know for sure.

"Lisa." I laugh.

"Okay, I just woke up. Fine now." She licks her lips.

"I knew it girl."

"You know me too good."

"You free today?" I ask playing with mine hair.

"I guess so." She unties her bun.

"Great! Come over.." We havent spent much time together, like not at all. Amd its driven me crazy that I cant see her.

"Now? Today?" She asks confused.

"Yea."

"I will check if I can okay Jungkook, then I will let you know."

"Lisa, just come its been what a month that we normally did something together."

"I know.. I will text you about it." I breath in some air and watch mine girlfriend fixing her hair. "Dont worry Kookie." She smiles.

"I know, its just. It feels like its been forever, I just miss you Lisa." I say licking mine lips.

"Youre too cute." She says. "Oh I gotta go, I will text you Jungkook. Love you."

"Love you too." I say quick and the call ended. I sigh deeply.

"JK." I hear Hobi calling me. "JK, lets go eat lunch." 

"Im comimg." I say and he opens the door. I stand up all ready holding mine phone.

"You were awake?"

"Yea a while." I say walking behind him.

"Whats up with you? I feel a negative tension, and its odd that its coming from you."

I laugh a little. "Its nothing." I tell him while walking.

"JK, tell me. JK I know something is up."

"Its just something with Lisa."

"She broke your heart?"

"No noo, she didnt. Of course not, she wouldnt Its just we two are really busy."

"You two are popstars so what else."

"I know, Its just something I have to learn and accept. Im not there yet."

"Youre young JK, you will get there." He smiles and put his arm around mine shoulder as we walk to the main room.

The other boys were already sitting and eating. "There they are!" RM shouts.

"We thought you guys left." Suga says.

We sit down and Hobi starts to talk. "I was just getting JK."

"Ooh JK." They all say.