Jungkook

"Okay from the start

"Okay from the start." Hobi says as we all sit after the first dance practice.

"Now?" Jimin asks. Jin lays on the ground unbothored looking at us. Im sitting widely on the couch leaning back. I can stay like this forever.

"Lets go!" Rapmon says standing up. Suga folows and stands on his spot. V walks back from the toilet.

"Come on Kook!" Jimin pushes me as he stands up.

"Okay from the start, hit that music!" Hobi says standing at his place. Standing up I stand next go Jimim. Focussing on the beat I dance looking foreward to the camera.

"Ow mine foot." V complains suddenly  and I look back, Jin hyung starts laughing.

"You okay." Rapmom ask him.

"Look at his face." I say trying to keep mine laughter in. Jimin standing next to me leaning against me, looking at each other we burst out in laughter. Hobi rols his eyes. Suga sits on the floor looking at us.

"Okay okay, we will be serious." Jimin says laughing, trying to stop. I hide behind him still laughing.

"The maknae line again." Jin hyung says standing next to us also trying to hide his laugh. Then he looks serious again.

"Lets try again." Namjoon says and we all stand in our positions again. J-hope starts rapping and we dance beside him.

"Mic drop, mic drop!" Suga says and we dance further. Doing the dance break, everything goes smoothly. Dancing the last part I see a little figure running foreward standing next to us, trying to focus we finish the dance. Looking next to me I see Jae dance along to the music, she smiles widely.

"Hey is that Jae!" Jimin says. I look back and see Lisa in the door opening, she came.

"Im sorry, I couldnt hold her back anymore." She says walking in.

"Doesnt matter Lisa." Rapmon says.

"Hey Lalisaa." V hyung walks up to her. I give her a smile and kneel down next to Jae.

"Hey princess." I say watching her trying to do the dance moves we did.

"Hey, how can you dance so cool?" She pouts sitting down looking at her feet. I sit down too and hold her hand.

"Hey princess look at me." I say and watch her eyes. "If you practice everyday then you will, I will help you." I wink at her.

"Really? Mommy dances good too, Im jealous." I chuckle.

"Im pretty sure you will be good too." I smile and she stands up. Jimin and Jin both kneel down.

"Hey Jae, want to dance with us?" They ask and she looks at me, I nodd and she nodds to them.

"Be careful." I say and stand up. Namjoon and Hobi are talking with Lisa, Suga and V both hold each mine arm.

"So you and Lisa." V asks.

"Yall good?" Suga continues. I laugh and step back.

"I guess." I say. I mean she loves me, she said it but if she trust me fully? I dont think so. I should gain her trust back.

"I swear Kook, if you mess up again not Jackson, but I will kick your ass." V hyung says. Suga pats mine shoulder.

"Can I go now talk to her." I say, I know V means what he says. He adores Lisa and they just want to protect her. They nodd and let go of me.

"No way!" Namjoon says and Hobi starts to laugh. Seeing her this happy makes me happy too. When Rapmon notices me he gares at Hobi and they just walk away sort off.

"Hey Lis." I say and walk up to her, holding her hand I pull her to the couch where we sit down. "You came." I smile leaning in mine seat.

"Yeah Jae really wanted to see you." She wanted to see me. I take a look at Jae who was jumping with Jimin and V.  "She likes you a lot, sometimes I even think that she likes you more than me."

"No it cant be." I say stil looking at Jae.

"You are cool Jungkook." She says what made me laugh. Looking at her I thank her.

"Says you who has the looks of a model." She shyly looks away and slaps mine chest. "I mean I look like a model too, but cant deny that mine girls do too." I wink playfully.

"Oh my gosh. I cant with you." She laughes.

"Mommy!  Daddy! Look at me." I hear Jae yell. When I heard daddy I froze, placing mine hands on Lisa her legg I squeeze it a bit. Did Jae call me dad? Looking at her she did the handstand, Jimin and V holding her leggs up. Lisa gives her a thumbs up.

"Woah!" She shouts.

"Careful." I whisper, still not believeong she called me daddy. "Did you hear what she said?" I ask Lisa looking at her. She smiles with a nodd.

"I told you." She says. I swallow and wrap mine arms around Lisa, Im so thankfull for her.

"She called me dad." I whisper in her ear. "Jae called me daddy." I smile. She pulls away and gives me a smile.

"Hey lovebirds." Jin shouts. I look up confused. "We gonna do one more shot." He says.

"Jae want to dance with us all?" Namjoon asks her. Jae nodds excitedly.

"Lets get it!" Hobi says and jumps. Lisa pushes me of the couch, with a wide smile I walk to the rest.

"Lets get it bread." I say.