Lisa

Lisa

Hanging around in mine room, while cleaning it a bit and listen to some music I hear Rosé calling mine name.

"Did you call me?" I say opening mine room door.

"Lisa, I dont know if you want to see this." Rosé says looking at her phone with Jemmy next yo her.

"What is it?" I say walkimg over to them. They swallow.

"Rosé, I dont know. He wouldnt." Jenny says.

"What? Who wouldnt?" I ask. "Let me see." I stand tall.

"You sure?" Rosé asks.

"Im sure." I laugh. "What can it be right."

"I mean you deserve to see it." Jenny says and Rosé hands over the phone to me. First I see a picture. Of a random girl arms wrapped around Jungkooks neck, the title says in big letters. "BTS Jungkook has a girlfriend." I read the article and froze a bit.

'Bts star Jungkook went to a club yesterday night and was seen with a mystery girl, it was pretty steamy .'

Staring infront of me, I try to think. Jungkook and club? He rarely goes outside, this is nothing like him.

"Lisa?" I hear Jenny.

"It cant be him." Rosé says. "He wouldnt do that."

Swallowing I look up at give Rosé her phone back. "No it cant."

"But have you seen the picture, its him though." Jenmy says zooming in the picture. "Or someone is great at photoshopping."

"Its okay Lisa." Rosé says and huggs me. Jungkook isnt like that, its not him. He wouldnt. "Dont believe in thay fake news." She whispers.

After some hours I was laying in bed, doing absolutely nothing. I sort of felt a bit down. Although he called me a few times but I just didnt answer.

Suddenly someone knocked on my door. "Yes." I say and see Rosé coming in holding her phone. She sits on mine bed looking at me.

"Tell me why your boyfriend is calling me for the 5th time?" She asks and shows me that he called her. I lick mine lips and just stare. "I know you feel down, but talk to him. He knows something is going on, he has been calling me non stop." And her phone was ringing. "Look there you have him." She says and presses on the green button and put it on speaker.

"Hey JK."

"Yo Rosé, Im sorry am I bothering you?" You hear him laugh a bit.

"Nope."

"Great, have you seen Lisa. Is she awake now? Cause she wont anwer mine phone calls." He says in panic. Rosé looks at me and nodds.

"Yeah Jungkook she is awake, I will give my phone to her." She says.

"Yess." He breathes. Rosé hands over her phone, stands up and leave mine room. It was silent. I hold her phone and press it to mine ear to hear his voice closer.

"Hey." I say.

"Thank god, where have you been all day?" He asks.

"Im a bit tired." I lie.

"Great to hear your voice babe." I can feel that he smiles.

"Now tell me, why have you been avoiding mine calls." I know he is very busy, and that he called me for so many times shows me that he realy cares. "Lisa?"

"I saw some article."

"And."

"It says that you were at a club yesterday with a mistery girl."

"With a mystery girl?" He asks.

"Yup."

"Lisa if someone knows me its you."

"I know, but there was a picture. That made me... think." I say.

"It that why you avoided me?"

"I wanted to talk to you, but I just couldnt."

"There is no mystery girl, well I dont know about it. Fake news babe, dont believe everything you read."

"I didnt, I just felt down."

"We cool now, dont ignore me.. ever."

"Okay JK." I smile.